你确定想让那娃管理村庄吗
You sure you want that kid running the village?
你还有机会延迟退休
You can still delay your retirement.
他准备好了 你会明白的
Oh, he’s ready. You’ll see.
他来了
There he is!
博克岛的骄傲
Huh? The pride of Berk!
你总算决定回来工作了
Who finally decided to show up for work. Yay.
抱歉 耽搁了
Sorry, got held up.
爸爸 能跟你聊两句吗
Hey, uh, dad, could I have a word?
有什么事等不及要告诉我了吗
Something you’re itching to tell me?
不是你想的那件事
Uh, not quite the itch you’re thinking of,
不过 确实有事
but, yes.
好样的
Oh, good man!
第一课 首领第一要务
Now, lesson one: A chief’s first duty
就是服务于人♥民♥
is to his people,
所以 四十一号♥
so… 41!
我们能不能找个人少的地方聊聊
Well, can we just talk in private for…
-四十… -是我
– Forty… – That’s me!
是我 到我了
That’s me! I’m next!
我排在你前面
Hey, I was ahead of you!
我们能不能谈…
If we could just talk…
不好意思 我都在这儿等一天了
Excuse me. I’ve been here all day.
我想要一个高龙鞍
Okay, okay, I want one of those high seaters
打满铁钉的那种 还要带一个大储物箱
with lots of spikes and a big storage compartment!
-没问题 保证给你 -爸爸 我要说的事
– Absolutely! You got it, sir. -Dad, this is actually
比造龙鞍更重要
a little more important than building saddles.
第二课 为人♥民♥服务
Ah, lesson two: No task is too small
不论大事小事
when it comes to serving your people.
-可是 爸爸 -抱歉 葛伦普
– But, dad… – Oh, excuse us, Grump.
-我们能不能谈谈 -葛伦普
– Can we just talk… – Yah! Grump!
你又让锻炉熄灭了
You let the forge die down again!
我受够了 葛伦普 你就等着被别人领养吧
That’s it, Grump! You’re going up for adoption.
-好的 -给你
– Okay, uh… – There you go.
-爸爸 -动手吧
– Dad… – Go on. Have away.
说真的 我必须
Yeah, but seriously, I really need to
把我们发现新大♥陆♥的事告诉你
tell you about this new land we came across.
-新大♥陆♥ -有新品种的龙吗
– Another one? – Any new dragons?
我们没能仔细探索
We didn’t stick around to find out.
那些人不太友好
These folks weren’t particularly friendly.
是吗
Oh, really?
你的夜煞还有致命纳得
Your Night Fury and Deadly Nadder
没让他们乐翻天吗
didn’t bring them cheering to the rooftops?
这回不一样
No, this was different.
没有往常的兴高采烈
Not the standard run-for-the-hills hoo-ha
和让我陶醉的欢呼
I’ve come to enjoy.
那些人都是猎手
These guys were trappers.
捕龙猎手
Dragon trappers.
你应该看看他们的堡垒
You should have seen their fort.
完全炸裂开 卡在巨大的冰锥里
All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice.
看上去无比怪异
It was weird.
我第一次见那样的场面
I’ve never seen anything like it.
最糟糕的是 他们以为是我们干的
A-and worst of all, they thought we did it!
你们俩总有一天
You know, you two are gonna get yourselves
会给自己惹上大♥麻♥烦
in serious trouble one of these days.
并不是所有人都喜欢这种生活方式
Not everyone appreciates this way of life.
戈伯说得没错 儿子
Aye, Gobber’s right, son.
我们最好待在自己家乡
Best we keep to our own.
而且 你还有更重要的事要做
Besides, you’ll have more important uses for your time.
只等我来宣布这个重磅消息了
Once we make the big announcement!
他们在组建龙族大军
They are building a dragon army.
或者说他们的老板在组建龙族大军
Or-or at least the guy they work for is. Uh…
叫什么德拉戈·被打威斯之类的
“Dargo… bloody fist” Or something.
要是他妄想抢走我的龙
I’ll bloody his fist with my face
我就用我的脸血染他的拳头
if he tries to take my dragon!
还有我的
Or mine!
你还真白♥痴♥
Ugh! You’re such a moron.
白♥痴♥美女哦
A beautiful moron.
没错
Yeah.
布达威斯 德拉戈·布达威斯是吗
Bludvist? Drago Bludvist?
没错 等等
Uh, yeah. Wait…
你认识他吗
You know him?
-所有龙停飞 -什么 为什么
– Ground all dragons! – What? Why?
关上大门
Seal the gates!
-降下外门 -等等
– Lower the storm doors! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait.
-怎么回事 -快点
– What is happening? – Come on!
听命令 锁门
You heard the man! Lock it down!
没有我的命令
No dragon or viking
所有龙和维京人不准离开本岛半步
sets foot off this island until I give the word!
等等 就因为你认识的某人在遥远的
Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble
陆地制♥造♥麻烦吗
in some faraway land?
因为德拉戈·布达威斯是个疯子
Because Drago Bludvist is a madman
毫无道德和同情心可言
without conscience or mercy.
要是他组建了龙族大军
And if he’s built a dragon army,
我们最好早做准备
gods help us all.
-把它们送回笼子 -是 史推克
– Get them into their pens! – Aye, Stoick.

Quickly!
那我们就飞回去
Then let’s ride back out there.
跟着那些捕龙猎手找到德拉戈
We’ll follow those trappers to Drago
劝他理智些
and talk some sense into him.
不 我们要在岛上建防御工事
No. We fortify the island.
维护和平是我们的责任
It’s our duty to keep the peace.
和平结束了 小嗝嗝
Peace is over, Hiccup.
-我们必须为战争做好准备 -战争
– I must prepare you for war. – War?
爸爸 要是德拉戈来抢我们的龙
Dad, if Drago’s coming for our dragons,
我们不能坐以待毙
we can’t wait around for him to get here.
我们去找到他 劝他改变想法
Let’s go find him and change his mind.
不 有些人是劝不动的 小嗝嗝
No, some minds won’t be changed, Hiccup.
你要担心的是博克岛
Berk is what you need to worry about.
首领要保卫自己的领土
A chief protects his own.
保护龙厩 全部上锁
Secure the stables! Latch every stall!
-小嗝嗝 别去 -我没得选
– Hiccup, don’t. – I have to.
这边
This way!

Quickly!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!

Come on!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
擦亮眼睛 伙计们
Keep your eyes peeled, lads!
借着这阵风 我们天亮就能找到德拉戈
With this wind, we’ll reach Drago by daybreak.
所以我们最好把这艘船装满龙 要快
So best we fill this ship up with dragons, and quick!
没时间挑剔了
It’s no time to be picky!
艾瑞特
Uh, Eret?
要是我们不想脑袋搬家…
Not if we want to keep our…
就抓紧时间
…heads!
在左舷船尾
Off the port quarter!
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥住它们 伙计们 把它们打下来
Net them, lads! Take them down!
共有两只 在左上方
There’s two of them! Up on the left!
这回你们逃不了了
You’re not getting away this time.
开火
Fire!
装弹 装弹
Reload! Reload!
快 装弹 有人入侵
Come on, reload! Incoming!
稳住了 伙计
Steady yourselves, mates.
刚才我还在担心
And here I was,
我们会空手而归呢
worried we might turn up empty-handed.
不会的 今天是你的幸运日
Nope. It’s your lucky day.
我们投降
We give up.
这有条夜煞
That’s one Night Fury,
一条致命纳得
uh, one Deadly Nadder, and…
还有两位技压群雄的神秘龙骑士
Two of the finest dragon riders west of luk tuk.
这样老板就能满意了 是不是
That ought to make the boss happy, right?
借过
Excuse us.
你要干什么
What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!