他保护着我们
He protects us.
我们受他保护
We all live under his care
并听令于他
and his command.
当然 除了龙宝宝
All but the babies, of course…
因为龙宝宝谁的话也不听
who listen to no one.
我和他们住在一起二十年了 小嗝嗝
I’ve lived among them for 20 years, Hiccup,
探索着他们的秘密
discovering their secrets.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你一定饿了吧
You must be hungry.
有点 吃点东西也好
Uh, yeah, I could eat.
太好了
Good.
因为用餐时间到了
It’s feeding time.
我感觉不好
I don’t like it.
他们早该找到小嗝嗝一起回来了
They should’ve been back with Hiccup by now.
我也不开心
I don’t like it, either.
与他父亲同名的艾瑞特
Eret, son of Eret,
就是我的梦中情人
was the man of my dreams.
我的一切
My everything!
可是宝贝 我都为你留了胡子啊
But, baby, I grew facial hair for you.
我也是
Me, too.
如果他们被德拉戈打下来了怎么办
What if Drago shot them down?
说不定他们需要我们帮忙
What if they need our help?
我们得去找他们
We have to find them.
等等 什么
Wait, wait, what?
不行 史推克说
No, but Stoick said…
要是他们真被抓了
It doesn’t matter what he said
不管他说过什么都不重要了
if they’ve all been captured.
走吧
Come on!
我们要回去吗
Do we go back?
我们现在无处可去
We’ve nowhere to go,
无货可卖♥♥ 而且都
nothing to sell, and no heads
性命难保了
to call our own.
-艾瑞特 -如果我们不快点
– Uh, Eret…? – If we don’t turn up
找到几只龙的话
with dragons and fast…
许愿时要小心哦
Careful what you wish for!
-想想办法 -艾瑞特
– Do something! – Eret, son of Eret!
我们会想念你的 艾瑞特
We’ll miss you, Eret!
搞什么啊
What is this?
绑♥架♥你啊
A kidnapping.
我带他飞行吗 行吗
Yay, can he ride with me? Can he?
行吗
Can he…?
你带我们去找德拉戈
You’re gonna show us the way to Drago.
然后帮龙骑士
And help dragon riders
偷偷溜进德拉戈的营地吗
sneak into Drago’s camp?
还是现在杀了我算了
Just kill me now.
没问题啊
That could be arranged.
风中飞 放开他
Stormfly, drop it.
什么
Huh?
好样的
Good girl!
风中飞 抓住他
Stormfly, fetch.
好吧
All right!
好吧 我带你们去找德拉戈
Okay! I’ll take you to Drago!
百试不爽
Works every time.
我们不是要去吃东西吗
Hey, I-I thought we were going to eat.
是啊
Oh, we are.
之后 从龙之岛开始
And then, from Dragon Island,
我又发现了这些群岛
I found this archipelago…
好了
There.
每次我身处高空
Oh, when I’m up here,
甚至都感觉不到寒冷
I don’t even feel the cold.
完全沉浸在…
I just feel…
自♥由♥里
Free.
这就是
This is what it is
成为龙的感觉 小嗝嗝
to be a dragon, Hiccup.
你完全可以
It’s all well and good
自称为龙
to call yourself a dragon,
不过你能飞吗
but can you fly?
哦不
Oh, no!
伙计 真是千钧一发
Man, almost!
我们这次差点就成功了
We just about had it that time.
棒极了
Incredible.
你也不赖
Well, not bad yourself.
这么多年以来 你竟然这么像我
All this time, you took after me.
可是
And…
我却在哪里
where was I?
我真的非常抱歉 小嗝嗝
I’m so sorry, Hiccup.
我们重头再来可以吗
Can we start over?
你能再给我一次机会吗
Will you give me another chance?
我 我可以教你这二十年来
I-I can teach you all that I’ve learned
我学到的一切
these past 20 years.
比如…
Like…
现在你可以做急转弯了
Now you can make those tight turns.
你知道你能这样吗
Did you know about this?
每种龙
Every dragon
都有自己独特的秘密 而且
has its secrets. And…
我会把这些都教给你
I’ll show them all to you.
我们可以解开所有的谜题
We’ll unlock every mystery,
找到所有种族 母与子 我们俩一起
find every last species… together, as mother and son.
我们共同拥有的这个天赋 小嗝嗝
This gift we share, Hiccup,
把我们紧紧联♥系♥在了一起
it bonds us.
这才是真实的你 儿子
This is who you are, son.
真实的我们
Who we are.
我们可以改变龙族的世界
We will change the world for all dragons.
把它变的更好更安全
We will make it a better, safer place.
好啊 我是说
Yeah, I mean,
听起来很棒
that sounds amazing.
这简直太棒了
Oh, this is so great!
你可以和我一起去和德拉戈谈谈
Now you and I can go talk to Drago together.
什么
What?
跟德拉戈没什么好谈的
There’s no talking to Drago.
-但我们得 -不行
– But we have to… – No.
我们必须保护我们的龙
We must protect our own.
走吧
Come on.
我们该回去了
We should be getting back.
好了 我已经把你们带来了
Okay, I got you here!
快把这家伙弄走
Now get this thing off me.
永远不要和龙抢玩具
Never take a toy from a dragon.
你怎么什么都不懂
Don’t you know anything?
为什么倒霉的总是我
Why does this keep happening to me?
那下面是什么啊
What’s down there?
吐出的水泡直径很大
Large diameter bubbles,
说明肺部巨大
massive lungs,
居住在深海冰水里 我想
cold water deep dweller, I’m thinking
应该是五级巨兽
class five leviathan,
或许有六级
maybe six.
肉球 你怎么了 宝贝
Meatlug, what’s wrong, girl?
钩牙 振作啊
Hookfang! Come on!
不许动
Don’t move!
德拉戈
Drago!
放开我
Get off me!
见到你总是很高兴 我的朋友
Always great to see you, my friend.
在这儿取暖呢
Keeping warm up here?
如你所见 我可是准时
Well, as you can see, I am right on time
带了一批新龙过来哦
with a new batch of dragons,
和我保证的一样
just like I promised.
他要醒过来了 拉住他
He’s waking up! Drop the ropes!
来人支援一下
Give me some backup here!
小心
Watch out!
放下绳子
Drop the ropes.
钩牙
Hookfang!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!