现在…
Now…
干掉她
Finish her!
不要
No!
坚持住
Hold on!
冲啊 裂颅
Skullcrusher, go!
跟上 戈伯
Come on, Gobber!
紧紧跟在你后面呢 史推克
Right behind you, Stoick!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
这…就是所谓的驯龙大♥师♥吗
This… is the great dragon master?
伟岸的史推克之子吗
The son of Stoick the Vast?
他该感到多羞愧啊
What shame he must feel.
所有这些伤害…
All of this loss…
都为了些什么
And for what?
就为了变得无人能敌吗
To become unstoppable?
就为了统治世界吗
To rule the world?
龙 他们…他们是善良的
Dragons, they-they are kind,
神奇的生物 能与人类和平相处
amazing creatures that can bring people together.
或者伤害人类
Or tear them apart.
你瞧 我知道生活在恐惧中是什么滋味
You see, I know what it is to live in fear,
知道自己的村庄被焚毁
to see my village burned,
家庭被毁灭是什么滋味
my family taken.
但是即便小时候
But even as a boy
我无依无靠
left with nothing,
我也发誓要
I vowed to rise above
战胜对龙的恐惧
the fear of dragons
并且解放这世上所有的人
and liberate the people of this world.
那为什么要组建龙族军队
Then why a dragon army?
你要用龙来战胜其它龙
Well, you need dragons to conquer other dragons.
又或者你是要用龙来征服人类
Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people
来控制追随你的人
to control those who follow you
消灭违抗你的人
and to get rid of those who won’t.
聪明
Clever boy.
世界需要和平
The world wants peace,
博克岛已经找到了人龙和平共处的方式
and we have the answer back on Berk.
让我展示给你看吧
Just… let me show you…

No!
还是让我
Let me
展示给你看看吧
show you!
搞什么
What in…
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
快来 戈伯
Come on, Gobber!
好吧 计划有变
Okay, change of plan.
任何龙都无法违抗龙王的命令
No dragon can resist the Alpha’s command.
所以谁控制了龙王
So he who controls the Alpha
也就控制了所有龙
controls them all.
没牙仔
Toothless?
没牙仔 你没事吧 伙计 怎么了
T-toothless, you okay, bud? What’s going on?
让你见识一下真正的厉害
Witness true strength.
控制其它龙的强大意念力
The strength of will over others.
与之相比
In the face of it,
你微不足道
you are nothing.
他刚刚跟你说了什么
Uh… what did he just tell you?
没牙仔 拜托
Toothless, come on.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
不 不 不 拜托 你这是干吗
No, no, no, no, come on, what are you doing?
别这样
Knock it off.
停 快醒过来
Stop! Snap out of it!
没牙仔 不要
Toothless, no!
没牙仔
Toothless!
-不要 -小嗝嗝
– Don’t! – Hiccup!
-住手 -儿子
– Stop…! – Son!

Dad!
别过来
No!

No…

Dad!
史推克
Stoick…

Dad?
不 你
No. You…

No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
不 别碰他
No! Get away from him!
走 走开
Go on! Get out of here!
走开
Get away!
这不是他的错
It’s not his fault.
你心里清楚
You know that.
驯良的龙
Good dragons
在坏人的控制下
under the control of bad people…
-不 等等 别走 -也会做坏事
– No, wait. Don’t go. – do bad things.
快点
Come on!
召集所有人在博克岛会合
Gather the men and meet me at Berk!
-没牙仔 -不 别去
– Toothless! – No, don’t.
愿武神迎接你
May the Valkyries welcome you
引领你穿过奥丁的伟大战场
and lead you through Odin’s great battlefield.
愿他们用爱和狂怒歌♥唱你的名字
May they sing your name with love and fury,
让我们听到由瓦尔哈拉殿堂深处传来的颂歌♥
so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla,
在国王之桌上
and know that you’ve taken your rightful place
你已获得了应有的席位
at the table of kings.
一位伟人从此陨落
For a great man has fallen.
他同时也是一名勇士
A warrior.
一位族长
A chieftain.
一位慈父
A father.
和一位挚友
A friend.
对不起 爸
I’m sorry, dad.
我没能成为
I’m not the chief that
你期望中的领袖
you wanted me to be.
也没能像我想象中那样捍卫和平
And I’m not the peacekeeper I thought I was.
我 不知道
I… don’t know…
你是个早产儿
You came early into this world.
你出生的时候个子好小
You were such a wee thing.
是那么脆弱 那么不堪一击
Oh, so frail, so fragile.
我害怕你会夭折
I feared you wouldn’t make it.
但是你父亲
But your father…
他从未怀疑过
he never doubted.
他总说你会成为他们之中最强壮的一个
He always said you’d become the strongest of them all.
他说对了
And he was right.
你拥有领袖的心胸
You have the heart of a chief,
和龙的灵魂
and the soul of a dragon.
只有你才能把我们的世界维系起来
Only you can bring our worlds together.
你就是这样的人 儿子
That… is who you are, son.

I, uh…
我曾好怕变成父亲那样
I was so afraid of becoming my dad.
因为我觉得我将永远无法做到像他那样
Mostly because I thought I never could.
酒精怎么才能成为一个
How-how do you become someone…
那么伟大 那么勇敢
that great, that… brave,
那么无私的人呢
that… selfless?
我想我只有尽力了
I guess you can only try.
首领要保卫自己的领土
A chief protects his own.
我们要回去
We’re going back.
-怎么回 -他把所有龙都带走了
– Uh… with what? – Uh, he took all the dragons.
不是所有龙
Not all of them.
我还不想死啊
I don’t want to die!
我们根本没办法控制这些家伙
We can’t fly these things!
是啊 就是说啊
Yeah, no kidding!
可是那只龙王
But won’t that bewilder beast
不会也把这些小家伙给控制了吗
just take control of these guys, too?
他们是龙宝宝 才不会听任何人的呢
They’re babies! They don’t listen to anyone.
是啊 就像我们一样
Yeah. Just like us.
这实在是 太危险了
This is… whoa… very dangerous!
有些人可能会说
Some might suggest

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!