There’s simply no way to shield against every weaponized agent.
不可能抵抗每一种化学武器
Instead, I can make super-immune systems…
但我能加强人体细胞反应
by strengthening the human cellular response.
制♥造♥出超级免疫系统
Banner, I know where you’re going.
班纳 我知道你在做什么
But manipulating the immune system is dangerous and stupid.
但改造免疫系统既危险又愚蠢
The president’s science advisors made it absolutely clear…
总统的科学顾问说得很清楚
no human subjects.
不准进行人体实验
David, I have wonderful news.
大卫 我有好消息
I’m gonna have a baby.
我怀孕了
What’s it gonna be?
你要什么?
Whoa, look at that, Bruce. Huh? Want a dinosaur?
瞧 布鲁斯 你要恐龙吗?
Let’s have a little fight.
我们大战一场
You don’t scare me.
我才不怕你
That’s a delicious eyeball.
好好吃的眼球
Ooh, you’re big and green and scary.
你是可怕的绿怪物
I’m gonna run away.
一定要找到解药
Bruce, you’re hurt!
布鲁斯 你受伤了
Jack hit him with the stick, but Bruce wouldn’t hit him back.
小杰打他 布鲁斯没还手
He just stood there, shaking.
他只是站着一直发抖
Yeah, strange he didn’t make a peep.
好怪哦 他一声也不吭
Any other kid would’ve wailed his head off.
一般小孩会哭得死去活来
That’s Bruce. He’s like that.
布鲁斯就是这么地…
He’s just so… bottled up.
压抑
The samples we found in your lab… they were human blood.
我在实验室找到人类血液样本
You’ve ignored protocol.
你违反了规定
You had no right snooping around in my lab.
你无权干涉我的实验
That’s my business.
这是我的事
Wrong, Banner. It’s government business
错了 这是政♥府♥公事
and you’re off the project.
你不准再做实验
Attention, all personnel. Fail-safe has been initiated.
全员注意 故障安全系统启动
Gamma decontamination will occur in 30 minutes!
半小时后清除伽玛辐射污染
Evacuate immediately!
立刻撤离
I repeat, evacuate immediately!
我重覆 立刻撤离
Edith?
伊蒂
what’s going on?
怎么回事?
I gotta talk to you, Edith.
我们得谈谈
Bruce, stay here.
布鲁斯 留在这儿
David! No!
大卫 住手
David, please stop it! No!
大卫 听我说
Bruce.Bruce, wake up, son.
布鲁斯 快醒醒 儿子
Bruce. Bruce.
布鲁斯
Another nightmare?
你又做了噩梦?
I don’t know.I don’t remember.
不晓得 我不记得了
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈
Already off to college.
你就要去上大学了
Gonna miss you terribly.
我会很想你
I’ll miss you too.
我也会很想你
Please, come here.
来 过来
Look at you,Soon to be a great scientist.
看看你 你会成为伟大科学家
I guess.
也许吧 谁知道呢?
I mean, who knows? I do.
我知道
There’s something inside you… so special.
你身上有什么… 很特别
Some kind of greatness.
一种很了不起的能力
I’m sure someday you’re gonna share it with the whole world.
有一天你会让全世界知道
But as far as I’m concerned, security oughta be…
我觉得保全应该…
Good morning. Good morning, Dr. Krenzler.
早安 柯兹勒博士
Security oughta be beefed up.
我觉得应该要加强保全
In a place like this you can’t be too careful.
这种地方一定要格外小心
Bruce! Big day.Did you sleep?
就是今天了 你有没有睡?
I didn’t sleep.
我可是睡不着
I slept okay.Is Betty here?
我睡得还好 贝蒂在吗?
She’s around.
在啊
I really gotta say, seeing you in that stylin’ head wear…
老实说 你的头盔有够时髦
You’re implying something about my helmet?
你嫌我的安全帽很丑?
You look like a massive nerd, even around other scientists.
你活像个呆瓜 谁也没你逊
Can I just ask… Were you wearing the helmet while she dumped you?
你被她甩掉那天也戴这玩意吗?
See, it protects my very important brain, Harper.
它保护我的金头脑 哈普
Go prep the samples.
去准备样本吧
I found you.
我找到你了
Hey. Betty.
嗨 贝蒂
I hate them.
我恨死他们了
Wait, I just got here. Who do we hate?
我才刚到 你说谁?
The review board. We have to make a presentation on Tuesday. Ah.
审查委员会 礼拜二要提案
And you’re gonna make it with me.
你要跟我一起去
You think I should? Yeah.
我该去吗?
You’re great with that stuff.
这种事你最在行
You start talking about microbes and nanomeds,
你只有谈到微生物和奈米微生物
you sound almost… passionate.
才会稍微有点… 热情
I’m sorry.That was rude.
抱歉 这话太伤人
Look, nobody expects this to be easy,
没有人说一起工作很容易
us working together after being… so close.
毕竟我们从前是那么… 亲密
We were close?
我们有亲密过吗?
Look, if I could be more…
要是我更…
whatever, you know…
那个 你知道的
It’s not your fault. Really.
别说了 不是你的错
You’re just a by-product of my inexplicable obsession with emotionally distant men.
谁叫我老是找性情冷淡的男友
I’ll get over us.
总有一天我会释怀
Good for you.
那就好
Anyway, I’m just really stressed about this review.
这次审查让我很紧张
If we don’t get impressive results today,
今天没有好的成果
we’re gonna have a really hard sell come Tuesday.
礼拜二就很难说服他们
Well, then, let’s go be impressive.
那就去干活吧
Harper?
哈普?
Ready when you are.
你好了就开始
Let’s hit it.
开始吧
Are we passing inspection?
安检合格吗?
Safeties all going green.Countdown’s started.
安全都没问题 倒数计时开始
Nanomeds released.
释出奈米微生物
Four seconds.
四秒钟
Okay, nanomeds fully dispersed.
奈米微生物完全释出
Okay, let’s hit Freddie with the gamma radiation.
好了 替小佛照伽玛射线吧
Gamma exposure.
发射伽玛射线
Gamma exposure.
发射伽玛射线
Nanomeds now active.
奈米微生物开始活动
Nanomeds replicating cells on border.
奈米微生物在伤口处复♥制♥细胞
It’s working.
成功了
Cell copy to disassemble ratio holding within one percent.
细胞修复和损坏误差值
Imbalanced nanomed activity.
奈米微生物活动失控
You wanna go to the review board on Monday and tell ’em…
你想跟审查委员说
we’ve developed a brand-new method for exploding frogs?
我们发明杀青蛙的新方法?
Yeah, I think maybe there’s a market for it.
好啊 这一定有市场
I mean, what if there’s a plague?
搞不好会发生瘟疫
What have you had, Betty, like, one beer?
你才喝一罐啤酒就醉了?
I’m just sa… I’m just saying, you know,frogs start falling from the sky,
我只是说要是青蛙从天而降
who do they come to?
他们要去找谁?
We’d be world-renowned.
我们肯定会一炮而红
Make any parent proud.
父母一定会很骄傲
I bet they would be.
你♥爸♥妈一定以你为傲
They actually did want me to be a scientist.
他们是希望我当科学家
I mean, your birth parents.
我是说你的亲生父母
Guess we’ll never know.
我永远不会知道
I don’t understand why you don’t want to find out about them.
你怎么一直不想知道他们的事
They’re dead.
他们早就死了
They died before I can remember anything.
我什么都不记得他们就死了
Why do you always come back to this?
你为什么一直要追问?
Don’t know.
不晓得
I guess I figure there’s more to you than you like to show.
我猜你的内心一定有什么秘密
I guess there couldn’t be any less.
你不可能天生就这么冷淡
Right. So now we come full circle back to that.
绕了半天又回到老问题
Nice work, Betty.
你真行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!