休·杰克曼
铁甲 钢拳
别挂 别挂 来了
Hang on, hang on. Come on.
你在哪儿 查理 主要是我的钱在哪儿
Where are you, Charlie? More importantly, where is my money?
-你欠我三万块 -杰克 我正要还你呢
– You’re into me for 30 grand. – Jack, I’m going to pay you.
我不是杰克 是比尔·帕纳
This ain’t Jack! It’s Bill Panner.
你还欠杰克钱吗 要先还我的
You owe Jack money, too? You pay me first!
比尔 没问题 咱是哥们 钱准备好了
Bill. We’re good, buddy. I got your money.
就在我手上
It’s right here in my hand.
我们在那什么地方见吧
Why don’t we meet up on the?
-你电♥话♥断断续续的 喂 -我听不清楚
– Your phone’s going all screwy. Hello? – I’m losing you.
你说什么 我听不到
I can’t hear what you’re say…
先生 那是伏击者吗
Hey, mister. Is that Ambush?
-没错 -我们能看看吗
– Yeah. – Can we see him?
-你们想看啊 -想
– You want to see him? – Yeah.
等一下啊
Give me a minute.
这位就是
This…
伏击者 起床啦
…is Ambush. Wakey, wakey.
-他要跟谁打 -眼下他要打的是
– What robot is he fighting? – Actually he’s going to fight…
慢着小妹妹 你想干嘛
Whoa, little lady. What are you doing?
我们能和他合影吗
Can we get a picture with him?
行啊 先给五块钱
Sure. For five dollars.
要五块钱 开玩笑吧
You want five dollars? Seriously?
没开玩笑 现在就交
No, I want five dollars immediately.
咱还是走吧
Come on, guys.
-好好 逗你们呢 三块 -懒得理你
– All right, I’m kidding. Three bucks. – Whatever.
-两块五怎么样 -你穷疯了吧
– How about $2.50? – You suck!
又是个晦气的小地方
It’s going to be one of those towns, huh?
女士们先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎光临2020年圣莱安德罗乡村集市
to the 2020 San Leandro County Fair.
请大家就座
Please take your seats.
精彩节目即将上演
We’re almost ready to get this thing started.
说好我的机器人斗的是八百磅的阉牛
I was told my bot was fighting an 800-pound steer.
那家伙可不止八百磅 你个白♥痴♥
That is not 800 pounds, knucklehead.
查理·”小超人”·肯顿
Charlie “The Can Do Kid” Kenton.
岁月催人老啊 朋友
Time has not been good to you, my friend.
里奇 这太不地道了
Ricky, we got a big problem here.
别激动啊 老兄
Slow down there, hoss.
上次见你时候
Last time I saw you, you were
还是在山姆休士顿中心被我一记右勾拳
staring at the ceiling at the Sam Houston Center
打得你四仰八叉 眼冒金星吧
with the taste of my right cross all over your face.
-还能不能开打了 -能啊
– Are we good to go here? – Yeah.
我们谈好我的拳手
We agreed that my boxer
跟八百磅的阉牛打 赢了我赚三千块
would fight an 800-pound steer for three grand.
-没错吧 -没错 谈好的
– Am I right? – Yes, sir. We did.
可那头牛大概有两千磅
That bull is like 2,000 pounds.
跟你这么说吧
I’ll tell you something.
你那铁皮人不打 一个子儿也没有
Your bot don’t fight, you don’t get paid!
怎么样
How about that?
滚一边去
Get the hell out of here.
咱干嘛不玩儿大点
Why don’t we make this more interesting.
让我机器人斗你的牛 拼个高下
My bot against your bull, straight up.
-赌多少 -两万 胜者全拿
– How much? – Twenty grand, winner takes all.
-两万你有吗 -车里锁着呢
– Twenty grand. You got 20 grand? – In a safe in my truck.
好吧 查理
All right, Charlie.
两万就两万 可万一你输了赖帐
Twenty grand it is, but if you lose and you welch,
我定会追到你天边 打到你半死
I’ll come after you and beat you to within an inch of your life.
你知道我做得出来 因为我就这么干过
You know that I can do that because I already done it!
场外你还能唬唬人
In life you get too close,
一上场就怂得像个娘们 只会发抖
in the ring you stand back like a girl. Just shake.
没错 抖着就给你一拳
All right. Shake and pow!
跟上次那记一样 想再打一场吗
Just like that once again. You want to dance again?
给这家伙点掌声 给他来点运气
Cheer for this guy. Give him some luck.
各位 他缺的就是运气
He needs some luck, y’all.
别刺♥激♥那头牛
Don’t touch that bull.
女士们 先生们 我要问一下
Ladies and gentlemen, I got to ask,
今天有想看机器人♥拳♥击的吗
do we have any fans of robot boxing here today?
听着朋友们 我知道不是谁都能
Now, listen, friends, I understand
千里迢迢赶往达拉斯
we can’t all afford to go all the way over there to Dallas
花三百大洋观赏世界机器人♥拳♥联的赛事
and pay $300 for one of those World Robot Boxing League fights.
所以我决定在这里给诸位献上一场机器人♥拳♥赛
So, I decided that I would bring a robot boxing match
在我们圣莱安德罗这个小小集市上
right here to our little fair here in San Leandro.
要不要
How about that?
女士们 先生们 现在有请
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you,
伏击者
Ambush!
开战吧
Let’s do it!
好了吧 大块头
All right, big fella.
这家伙块头不小啊
He’s a big fella, ain’t he?
转个身 给观众看看你这雄伟身姿
Take a turn. Let them see how beautiful you are.
再展示展示力量
Show them some power.
看啊 还给我们表演功夫啊
Look at that. He’s getting all kung fu-y on us.
好样的 大块头
Yeah, big fella.
伏击者今天的对手是
Ambush’s opponent today, he’s last year’s runner-up
去年斗牛大赛的亚军
in the baddest of the bulls competition,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
黑色霹雳
Black Thunder!
-比赛正式开始 -那就开打吧
– Let’s get it on! – Let’s get this thing started.
你就那点本事吗
Is that all you got?
这才对 老弟 来吧
Yeah, brother. Bring it on.
放倒它 放倒它
Take him, take him.
伏击者给蛮牛来了个大力抱摔
Ambush lays the smackdown on that prime beef.
咱招术多着呢 大块头 好戏还没开始
I got more for you, big fella. We’re just getting started.
来个梯云纵 起
OK. Jump, now!
伏击者击倒了黑色霹雳
Ambush, decks Black Thunder,
一旦惹怒了公牛 两只利角可有你受的
but when you mess with the bull, you’re going to get the horns.
喜欢吧 我知道你们喜欢这个
You like that. I can tell. You like that.
转身
Turn around!
里奇 里奇 快终止比赛
Ricky! Ricky, stop this thing!
起来啊 比赛还没完呢
Come on. We’re still in this thing.
跳 用单足跳
Just hop. Hop.
就这样 冲上去
That’s it. Come on.
里奇 行了 不能打了
Ricky, enough! Enough!
听不清 你那铁皮哥们被戳得太响了
I can’t hear you over the sound of your robot being destroyed.
干掉他 干掉他
Kill! Kill! Kill!
快起来
Come on, get up.
起来啊 快起来
Get up! Come on!

No!
快呀 不 不要啊
Come on, no. No, no, no!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们为今天参加2020年圣莱安德罗乡村集市
let’s hear it for our warriors out here today
的英勇斗士欢呼吧
at the 2020 San Leandro County Fair.
谢谢各位光临
Thank you for coming out,
下次再会 不见不散
and we’ll see you next time, because there will be one.
把腿还我
Give me that leg.
好啊 五块钱
Sure. For five dollars.
看你再拽
Boo-yah!
好了 多么欢乐的赛事啊
All right! That was ridonculous fun,
是不是啊 各位
now wasn’t it, ladies and gentlemen?
我这就来要钱了 查理老兄 最好你有
I’m going to come by for my money, Charlie boy. You best have it.
-大家嗨起来 -嗨
– Everybody say “Hey!” – Hey!
-大家再吁起来 -吁
– Everybody say “Ho!” – Ho!
怎么样 爽不爽 铁皮人
How about that? How you doing there, little robot?
钥匙呢 妈的
My keys, damn it.
再过来就把你像娘们一样搞趴下
One more step and I’ll drop you like your girlfriend.
查理 别激动
Charlie, relax.
我不会掏钱的 比赛作弊
I’m not paying you. That was a bogus fight.
还搭上了我最后一个机器人
It cost me my last robot.
-听我们说 -记着卡罗琳·法♥伦♥吗
– Just listen to us. – Do you recall Caroline Fallon?
我前女友
She’s my ex-girlfriend. I
我十年没见她了 她想怎样
haven’t seen her in ten years. What does she want?
不怎样 她去世了
Nothing. She died.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!