My true love gave to me nine fleas a-biting
八磅耳屎
Eight pounds of ear wax.
七根冻僵的手指
Seven frosty fingers.
六根冻僵的手指
Six frosty fingers.
五个腐烂的
Five rotten…
鸡蛋
Eggs?
估计我们刚刚离开了地球
Huh. I think we just marched off the earth.
不 这只是极地暴风雪
No, it’s a white-out.
我们很安全的 只要我们…
We’ll be safe as long as we all…
待在一起
stay together.
桃桃 你在哪里
Peaches, where are you?
-席德叔叔 -桃桃
– Uncle Sid? – Peaches?
-席德叔叔 -桃桃
– Uncle Sid? – Peaches?
埃迪 你在哪里 埃迪
Eddie? Where are you, Eddie?
等一下 我就是埃迪
Oh, wait. I’m Eddie.
好了 大伙儿们
Okay, everyone,
拉好同伴的手 跟我走
grab hold of your buddy and follow me.
我的方向感很好
I have an excellent sense of direction.
等一下
Wait.
-保佑你 -谢谢
– Bless you. – Thank you.
看见我刚做的事了吗
Ha! Did you see what I just did there?
你是一头驯鹿
You’re a reindeer.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你能飞
You can fly!
我知道
I know!
-你太棒了 -我知道
– You’re amazing! – I know!
看着吧 老外
Check it out, Sauerkraut.
我能悬浮 空翻 嗖一下
I can hover, roll and zing.
-嗖一下 -嗖一下 嘣
– Zing? – Zing! Bam!
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我的名字叫做 飞天
My name is, um, uh, Prancer.
飞天
Prancer?
这是我的姓氏
It’s a family name.
别听他们瞎说
Oh, don’t listen to them.
你救了我们的命 我们绝不会忘了你
You saved our lives and we’ll never forget you.
圣诞快乐
Have a merry Christmas.
确定不需要我的帮助吗
Are you sure you don’t need my help?
不 谢了 你已经帮了我们很多了
Oh, no thank you. You’ve done more than enough.
看 我们从这里走
Look, we’ll take it from here.
驯鹿跟我们一起走
The reindeer comes with us.
你觉得呢
Uh, what do you think?
你想听真话还是想听假话
You want an honest answer or a Christmas answer?
假话吧
Uh, Christmas answer.
这太棒了
It’s gorgeous.
曼尼
Manny?
你见过桃桃吗 我到处都找不到她
Have you seen Peaches? I can’t find her anywhere.
还有席德 克拉苏和埃迪都不见了
And Sid, Crash and Eddie are gone, too!
我最后一次见到他们 他们都在想怎么
Last I saw them, they were trying to figure out
把自己从圣诞老人淘气榜上除名
how to get off Santa’s Naughty List.
什么淘气榜啊 我瞎编的
What Naughty List? I made it up!
我们得找到他们
We gotta find them.
大阿哥 你能闻出来席德的气味吗
Diego, can you pick up Sid’s scent?
可以 但是我的眼会烧得难受
I can but it makes my eyes burn.
快点闻
Do it!
闻出来了
Got it.
那么 飞天 我们还要
So, Prancer, how long will
多久才能到 北极
it take us to get to the, uh, North Pole?
你们不能走着去北极
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You can’t walk to the North Pole.
太远了
It’s too far.
但是我可以带你们飞过去
But I can fly you there.
只要有飞天航♥班♥ 不费吹灰之力
No sweat, on Air Prancer.
不 不行
Oh, oh, no, we couldn’t.
不 不 不 我家从小教育我
No, no, no, no. My family raised me
要善待陌生人
to be good to strangers and
而你们都是陌生人
there’s really no one stranger than you guys.
发射
Shotgun!
我们遇上涡流了 伙计们
We’ve run into a little turbulence, folks.
请系好你们的安全带
Please fasten your seatbelts.
我不是很重了对吧
I’m not too heavy, am I?
不 不 你和一片羽毛一样轻
No, no. You’re light as a feather.
不过这片羽毛有七百八十八磅
A 788 pound feather.
你带呕吐袋了吗
Do you come equipped with barf bags?
桃桃 桃桃
Peaches! Peaches!
曼尼 大阿哥在哪里
Manny, where’s Diego?
大阿哥 伙计 你没事吧
Diego! Buddy, are you okay?
很高兴你没亲我
Glad you didn’t kiss me?
你确定这是北极吗
Are you sure this is North?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know. I…
我已经乱了
I’m all scrambled.
等等 足迹
Wait, tracks!
大阿哥
Uh, Diego?
地磁什么的
The geomagnetic whatever,
扰乱了我的方向感
it’s messing with my sense of direction.
这下可好了
Oh, well, that’s just great!
我们迷路了 孩子也失踪了 还有
We’re completely lost, my little girl is missing and…
曼尼 亲爱的 一切都会好起来的
Manny, honey, everything’s gonna be fine.
怎么会好
How?
相信圣诞节的魔力
Just believe in the magic of Christmas.
傻的够呛
Oh, this is silly.
-试试吧 -没用的
– Just try it. – It’s not gonna work.
就当是为了桃桃
Do it for Peaches.
我相信
I believe.
我相信
I believe.
曼尼 看 北极光
Manny, look! The northern lights!
北方 看到了吗
North. Get it?
不过是巧合 对吗
Um, that was just a coincidence, right?
管它呢 反正我信 走吧
Who cares? I’ll take it. Let’s go.
我们肯定快到了
We must be getting close.
李子糖
Sugar plums!
薄荷树
Peppermint bark!
黄色的雪 我的最爱
Yellow snow, my favorite!
别 别
Don’t, just don’t.
停 此树是我栽 此路是我开
Halt! None shall pass.
小子 你算哪根葱
Oh. Oh, hi, little guy. So, who are you?
我们是圣诞卫士
We are the Santourage.
我们阻挡入侵者
We keep intruders out so
圣诞老人的工作才能不受打扰
Santa can do his work without interruption.
我就知道圣诞老人是真的
I knew he was real!
你让我们见见他
You’ve gotta let us see him.
当然不行
It is forbidden!
后退 我命令你 走吧
Turn back, I command you. Bye!
就凭你吗 个头矮小装备落后
Oh, yeah? You and what army?
哦 正规军
Oh, that army.
-再见 -圣诞快乐
– Hasta luego. – Feliz Navidad.
但是你得让我进去 我在名单上
But you gotta let me in. I’m on the list!
不能打扰他 否则我们就收不到礼物了
He must not be disturbed or we won’t get presents.
我警告过你了 准备进攻
You have been warned. Unleash heck!
来吧 你们这些小树懒
Bring it on, you little fleabags!
你们这点能力根本没法
You’re no match for the power of…
和飞行相比
flight.
每人拽一条腿 使劲拉
Everybody, grab a leg and pull!
快跑
Run!
你最好小心些 你最好不要哭
You better watch out. You better not cry.
你最好不要生气 让我告诉你为什么
Better not pout I’m telling you why.
我要来啦
I am coming to town.
很好
Yes!
列好名单 再次检查
Oh, I’m making a list. And checking it twice.
蠢货
Ah, nutmeg!

Ho, no!
席德
Sid?
席德 桃桃在哪儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!