The last woman I dated was never there.
她总是在玩桥牌或者看电影
She was always playing bridge or at the movies
或跟朋友喝咖啡
or having coffee with friends.
空调失控了
The AC is out of control.
他们到底是想要怎样?
I mean, what are they trying to do?
把我们冰起来吗?
Refrigerate us?
我喜欢有你在我身旁
I like having you there next to me.
要是我们约会 我会马上进入正题
If we were to go out, I’d like to get right to it,
你懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
我们时日无多了
We don’t have much time left.
就尽情放纵吧
Let’s just have some fun, huh?
那不算太糟吧?
So that wasn’t so bad, right?
不算太糟?
Not so bad?
我♥干♥嘛要保持健康长寿?
I live a long healthy life for that?
我刚才在花时间干什么?
What the hell was I doing in there?
别生气了
Oh, lighten up.
你有跟那个疱疹男说话吗?
Oh, yeah, did you talk to the herpes guy?
有人长疱疹?
One of them had herpes?
不 但他不介意我有
No, he didn’t care if I did.
真是疯狂
This is nuts.
是你?
You?
我想跟你吃午餐 你叫什么名字?
I want to have lunch with you. What’s your name?

Yes.
你的名字是”好”吗?
Your name is Yes?
好 我会跟你吃午餐
Yes, I’ll go to lunch with you.
你一口就答应我?
Just like that?
不然你以为会怎样?
How else would you like it to be?
什么时候去吃? -现在
When? – Now.
现在? -我饿了
Now? -I’m hungry
把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我 我会打给你
Just give me your phone number and I’ll call you.
正式邀请你
Ask you out properly.
你现在要赶去约会 是吧?
Oh, you’re on your way to a date right now. Is that it?
把电♥话♥号♥码给我就好
Just give me your number.
你有纸跟笔吗?
You have a pen and paper?
看来我们有麻烦了
We seem to be in a real bind here.
我会记住你的电♥话♥
I’ll remember your number.
818-754-8737.
好吧 我会给你打电♥话♥
All right, I’ll call you.
但你叫什么名字?
But who am I calling?
卡萝
Carol.
卡萝 我叫比尔
Carol. I’m Bill.
你好…请问洛依德在吗?
Oh. Hi, hi. I’m looking for Lloyd?

Oh.
我能不能给他留口信?
Well, can I leave him a message?
喂?
Hello?
卡萝 我是洛依德
Hey, Carol, it’s Lloyd.
我收到你的口信
I got your message.
游泳池清洁没问题吧?
Is everything okay with the pool sweep?
没问题 洛依德
Yes, Lloyd. Lloyd, uh,
洛依德 今晚有卡拉OK可以去吗?
is there any karaoke around tonight?
一定有 总会有的
I’m sure there is, somewhere.
那太好了
Oh, that’d be so great.
呃…
Um…
喂?
Hello?
抱歉 我在想 我 呃…
Sorry, I’m thinking. I, um…
我一定能找到好地方
And I could definitely find a place.
好吧 那么你会来接我吗?
Oh, good. So, you’ll pick me up?
埃莫西约俱乐部
你们好吗?
How you guys doing?
你好
Hey.
喝些什么?
What can I get you?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
你喝什么 我就喝什么
Well, I’ll have whatever you’re having.
两瓶啤酒
Two Modems.
好 没问题
Got it. All right.
你有来过这里吗?
Have you ever been here before?
有 来过几次 我喜欢这里
Yeah, a few times. I like it.
给你 这是你的 慢慢喝
Here you are. And here you go. Enjoy them.
好 谢谢
Great, thank you.
干杯…
Cheers. Cheers.
很棒
Oh, that’s good.
能出来真好
It’s good to be out.
你工作不如意吗?
You had a rough day at the office?
不是 不过…
Not exactly that, but…
看来现在时间还早
Guess we’re here a little early.
对 现在不是欢乐时光吗?
Yeah. Shouldn’t this be happy hour?
不 不
Oh, no, no.
现在人们很晚才上酒吧
Nowadays people don’t go out until pretty late.
真的?有多晚? -是啊
Really? How late? -Yeah.
10点或11点 -10点或11点 天啊
10:00 or 11:00. 10:00 or 11:00. Geez.
工作天夜晚也一样?
Even on a weeknight, huh?
是的
Yeah.
他们没工作吗?
Don’t they have jobs?
没太多了
Not so much anymore.
这给你
And here we go.
哇 看起来很棒
Wow. Looks good.

Mmm.
这是什么?
Wow. What did you make me?
叫做苹果马丁尼
That is called an appletini.
苹果马丁尼? -苹果马丁尼
Appletini? – Appletini.
我得写下来才行
Well, I got to write that down.
免得我忘了
Mmm. Don’t want to forget that.
很好
Good.
你有喝过吗?
You ever have one?
苹果马丁尼?不…没有
An appletini? No. No, I haven’t.
好吧 那么…
Okay, so…
我找到了
Oh, I got one.
是什么? -我不告诉你
What is it? Yeah. – I’m not telling you.
对…这我能唱 准备好没有?
Oh, yeah, yeah. I can do this one. Ready?
准备好了 我知道唱哪一首
Yeah, I’m ready. I know what I’m gonna do.
这么快?
Already?
对 我每次都唱那首歌♥
Yeah. Oh, yeah, I do the same one every time.
背景音乐: I Think We’re Alone Now – Martin Starr
♫ 我想现在只剩我们两人了 ♫
♪ I think we’re alone now ♪
♫ 周围看来好像别无他人了 ♫
♪ Doesn’t seem to be anyone around ♪
♫ 我想现在只剩我们两人了 ♫
♪ I think we’re alone now ♪
♫ 我两的心跳是唯一的声音 ♫
♪ The beating of our hearts is the only sound ♪
♫ 只好尽快地跑开 ♫
♪ Running just as fast as we can ♪
♫ 互相牵着对方的手 ♫
♪ Holding on to one another’s hands ♪
♫ 对方的手 ♫
♪ Hands, hands ♪
♫ 试着逃脱 躲进夜色里 ♫
♪ Trying to get away into the night ♪
♫ 然后抱着我 ♫
♪ And you put your arms around me ♪
♫ 我们跌坐在草地上 ♫
♪ And we tumble to the ground ♪
♫ 接着你说道 我想现在只剩我们两人 ♫
♪ And then you say, I think we’re alone now ♪
♫ 我两的心跳是唯一的声音 ♫
♪ The beating of our hearts is the only sound ♪
电子琴间断音乐
Break it down for the organ break.
谢谢
Thank you.
很不错
That was very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来10点的人群来了
It looks like the 10:00 crowd is filtering in now.
天啊 时间差不多了
God, it’s about time.
你行吗?你有点歌♥吗?
Hey, You good? Did you sign up?
有 有
Yeah. Yeah.
背景音乐: Cry Me A River – Blythe Danner
♫ 如今你说 ♫
♪ Now, you say ♪
♫ 你寂寞 ♫
♪ You’re lonely ♪
♫ 你在长夜里哭泣 ♫
♪ You cried the long night through ♪
♫ 好吧 你可以泪流成河 ♫
♪ Well, you can cry me a river ♪
♫ 为我泪流成河 ♫
♪ Cry me a river ♪
♫ 我曾为你泪流成河 ♫
♪ I cried a river over you ♪
♫ 如今你说 ♫
♪ And now you say ♪
♫ 你抱歉 ♫
♪ You’re sorry ♪
♫ 变得如此虚假 ♫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!