我该拿它怎么办?
Well, what am I supposed to do with this?
这里有吃的吗?
Is there anything to eat?
你们开派对?
You guys having a party?
不是
No.
天啊 这很好吃
Oh, my God, this is good.
那个能吃?
You can eat that?
我们在吃樟脑丸
We’re eating mothballs.
樟脑丸
Mothballs.
它们对你的牙肉有好处
They’re really good for your gums.
慢着 怎么回事?
Wait, what is that?
有一台警车
There’s a cop car back there.
什么?发生什么事? -它转过来了
What? Why? – He turned away.
那是警车? -是
That was a cop car? – Yeah.
天啊…我们干了什么?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, what the hell did we do?
我们做错什么了吗?
Did we do something?
好了 我们什么也没做过 对吧?
All right, we have done nothing, right?
显得清醒一点
Sober up.
女士们
Ladies.
你们在干嘛?
What’s going on here?
我们去了购物
We’ve been shopping.
我看得出来
I can see that.
你们在街上干什么?
What are you doing in the street?
这里又没有人行道
Well, there are no sidewalks,
不然我们要怎么回家?
so how else are we gonna get home?
这个街区对行人来说很不方便 警官
This neighborhood isn’t very pedestrian-friendly, officer.
你总不能因为走路逮捕人吧?
You can’t arrest people for walking, can you?
我看不可以
No, I don’t think so.
那购物车是什么回事?
What about the shopping cart?
有什么问题?
What about it?
你们打算还回去吗?
You guys plan on returning that?
严格来讲那是盗窃
You know, technically that’s theft.
艾尔冯斯说我们能借用它
Alphonse said that we could borrow this thing.
艾尔冯斯说的 -是
Oh, Alphonse said. – Yeah.
谁是艾尔冯斯?
Who’s Alphonse?
他是经理 叫艾尔冯斯
He is the manager. Alphonse.

Yeah.
是他亲口跟我们说的
He said that to us personally.
我们只是几个老人
We’re just a bunch of old ladies.
我们正要转过马路
We are turning right up the road
回去我们住的地方
to our place where we live.
皇家橡树村退休村庄
The Royal Oaks Village Retirement Village.
警官 我们要…
Sir, we are making…
她今晚傻了
She’s just silly tonight.
好吧 听好 注意安全
Okay, look. Just stay safe.
好吗?离开马路
All right? Stay out of the road.
好不好?
Yeah?
好的 警官 是
Yes, sir. Aye aye, sir.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
再见 警官
Good-bye, officer.
非常感谢你 警官
Thank you very, very, very much, sir.
晚安
Good night.
嘘 嘘 别这样
Shh! Shh! Shh! Don’t!
再见…
Bye. Bye!
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我以为自己要窒息 你有没有听见…
I thought I was gonna choke. Did you hear…
艾尔冯斯?什么?
Alphonse? What’s?
艾尔冯斯?谁是艾尔冯斯?
Alphonse? Who’s Alphonse?
是我编出来的
I made it up.
他很帅
He was cute.
我都不知道有这么帅的警♥察♥
I didn’t know they had cute policemen like that.
你有三条新信息
You have three new messages.
你好 卡萝 我是比尔 我只是打来打声招呼
Hello, Carol, this is Bill. I’m just calling to say hello.
我想再看见你
I’d like to see you again.
要是你这星期有空 给我打个电♥话♥吧
If you’re not busy this week, give me a call.
下一条信息
Next message.
妈 我是凯萨 你没有找我
Hey, Mom, it’s Kath. I didn’t hear from you, so,
所以我想确定星期二能不能去找你
just making sure it’s okay that I’m coming Tuesday.
有空就打给我吧 好吗?我爱你
Give me a call when you get a chance, okay? Love you.
下一条信息
Next message.
听好 明晚见面怎么样?
Listen. How about tomorrow night?
等你的回覆
Let me know.
信息播放完毕
End of messages.
嗨 卡萝
Hi, Carol.
嗨 陌生人
Hi, stranger.
那是送我的?
Are those for me?
不 我只是觉得晚上带着花比较好
No, I thought I’d just carry some flowers around tonight.
它们很美 进来吧
They’re beautiful. Come on in.
我把它们放进水里
I’ll put them in some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今晚的情人?
Oh. Hot date tonight?
罗娜
Rona!
罗娜 这位是比尔 比尔 她是罗娜 我的朋友
Rona, this is Bill. Bill, Rona, my friend.
幸会 罗娜
Nice to meet you, Rona.
我在退休村庄见过你
I’ve seen you at the Oaks.
你们约好要出去?
Did you two have plans?
不 其实我只是来看
No, actually I was just stopping by
她要不要去散散步
to see if she wanted to take a walk, but,
但我看得出来 你们有更好玩的计划 所以…
I can tell you have more exciting plans, so…
再见…
Bye. Bye.
可以走了? -可以了
Shall we? – Yeah.
那么你好吗?
So how you doing?
非常好
Really well.
那就好
Good.
我想我们交往得不错
So I’m thinking this is going okay.

Yeah.
我们也许应该
That we might want to spend
更常在一起
some more time with each other.
你想喝什么吗?
You want something to drink?
你会喝吗?
Are you gonna have anything?
我…不知道
Well, I… I don’t know.
我们在干嘛?我们是要做那种事吗?
What are we doing? Are we doing something?
我想是的
I think so.
是啊 因为你知道
Yeah, because you know,
我很久没有…
I’m out of practice with this
做过这种事
sort of thing.
请你别说那就像骑脚踏车
And please don’t say it’s like riding a bike,
因为骑脚踏车不能让我活下去
because I can’t ride a bike to save my life.
那就像挥动高尔夫球棒
It’s just like swinging a golf club.
你又怎么知道?
Well, now, how would you know that?
你又不打高尔夫球
You don’t play golf.
天啊
Oh, God.
对 我想比较像骑脚踏车
Yeah. I guess it is more like riding a bike.
很棒的脚踏车
A very nice bike.
我们应该再这么做
We should do it again.
我不行 现在不行
I can’t. Well, not now.
我不是说现在
I don’t mean now.
我需要时间恢复体力
I need some time to recuperate.
我也已经很久没干这回事了
It’s been a while for me, too.
我才不相信
I don’t believe that.
是真的
That’s true.
你老公从前从事什么职业?
What did your husband do?
你怎么问起我老公来?
Why are you asking me about my husband?
只是出于好奇
I was just curious.
我只想了解你更多
I just want to know more about you.
他是律师
He was a lawyer.
他也叫比尔
His name was Bill, by the way.
你是开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding.
他是怎么样的?
What was he like?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!