他来这干什么
Well, what’s he doing here?
我们有时候会抢劫游客
We… We rob tourists, sometimes.
我他妈就知道天上不会掉美女
I fucking knew it was too good to be true!
我就知道你在正常情况下绝不会和我上♥床♥
I knew you’d have never shagged me, normally.
不 不是这样的
No! That’s not true, I…
我取消了计划 我让他今晚不要来
I called it off tonight. I told him not to come tonight.
你今晚为什么要过来
Why did you come tonight?
克洛伊 我看不见了 我发誓
Chloe, I can’t see, I swear it!
别哭得像个基佬巨婴一样
Stop whingeing like a big gay baby.
我都好几个月没和别人上过床了
I haven’t had a shag in months!
我这只眼睛看不到了 克洛伊 我得去医院
I can’t see out of this eye, Chloe! I have to go to the hospital!
我开车送你
I’ll drive you.
很好 现在整个晚上都毁了
Great! Now the whole night’s ruined!

No!
你想留就留
You can stay if you want.
我只是不知道我会去多久
I just don’t know how long I’ll be.
我就知道你这种人是不会喜欢我这种人的
I just knew someone like you would never like someone like me.
-我就知道 -什么叫我这种人
– I just knew. – What do you mean, someone like me?
像你这种人美心善的人
You know, someone nice.
一定要给我打电♥话♥
Call me. Please.
克洛伊
Chloe!
中大奖了
Cha-ching!
空包弹
实弹
有问题吗
Have you got some sort of problem?
没问题
No, no problem.
20分钟喝了四杯啤酒 没问题
Four beers in 20 minutes. No problem.
滚一边去
Fuck off.
一杯啤酒 一杯红酒
Beer and a red wine.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
电影拍得怎么样
How’s the movie going?
就是一部仿欧洲风格的垃圾电影
It’s a jumped-up Eurotrash piece of rip-off fucking bullshit.
拍得不好吗
Like, in a bad way?
你女朋友很漂亮
Your girlfriend’s very pretty.
她不是我女朋友
She ain’t my girlfriend.
她是我刚找的妓♥女♥
She’s a prostitute I just picked up.
我不知道布鲁日还有妓♥女♥
Didn’t know there were any prostitutes in Bruges.
你得找对地方
You just have to look in the right places.
妓院就不错
Brothels are good.
那你找了个很漂亮的妓♥女♥
Well, you’ve picked up a very pretty prostitute.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
你从美国来的吗
You from the States?
是的
Yeah.
但不要针对我
But don’t hold it against me.
我尽量
I’ll try not to.
说话声音不要太大 别太粗鲁就行
Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.
还在借酒浇愁吗
Drowning your sorrows, huh?
-什么愁 -自己又老又丑又矮
– What sorrows? – You know, being a sad, old, ugly little man.
一杯基佬啤酒
One gay beer, please.
约会怎么样
How’d your date go?
我的约会涉及到极端暴♥力♥的两件事
My date involved two instances of extreme violence.
一件事是她的手放在我的鸡♥巴♥上
One instance of her hand on my cock
我的手指伸进她那里面
and my finger up her thing,
可惜转瞬即逝
which lasted all too briefly.
反正这档子事都这样
Isn’t that always the way?
另一件事是我偷走了
One instance of me stealing
她的五克高纯度可♥卡♥因♥
five grams of her very-high-quality cocaine,
还有就是我打瞎了一个光头娘娘腔
and one instance of me blinding a poofy little skinhead.
所以总的来说 我今晚过得还算不错
So, all in all, my evening pretty much balanced out fine.
你有五克可♥卡♥因♥
You got five grams of coke?
有四克 我吸了一克
I’ve got four grams on me and one gram in me,
所以我现在心跳得很快
which is why me heart is going like the clappers,
感觉就像要犯心脏病一样
as if I’m about to have a heart attack.
如果我晕了过去
So if I collapse any minute now,
请记得告诉医生
please remember to tell the doctors
可能是可♥卡♥因♥的关系
that it might have something to do with the coke.
那给咱来一克
Give us a gram, then.
你吸了以后会抑郁 我以为你戒了
I thought you were laying off, because it makes you depressed?
我现在根本不在乎
You know what? Right now, I don’t really give a fuck.
我今天和你打招呼的时候
Why didn’t you wave hello to me today
你为什么不理我
when I waved hello to you today?
我今天吸了很猛的马用麻醉剂
I was on a very strong horse tranquilizer today.
我没和任何人打招呼
I wasn’t waving hello to anybody,
也许我跟一匹马打过招呼吧
except maybe to a horse.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
胡说八道而已
Just horseshit.
你来自美国吗
You from America?
是的 但不要针对我
Yeah. But don’t hold it against me.
这得由我决定 不是吗
Well, that’s for me to decide, isn’t it?
你也来自美国吗
Are you from America, too?
不 我来自阿姆斯特丹
No, I’m from Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹全是妓♥女♥ 不是吗
Amsterdam is just a load of bloody prostitutes, isn’t it?
没错 所以我才来布鲁日
Yes. That’s why I came to Bruges.
我寻思在这里我能卖♥♥个更好的价钱
I thought I’d get a better price for my pussy here.
你们俩真怪
You two are weird.
要来点可♥卡♥因♥吗
Would you like some cocaine?
我这里还有一些迷幻药和摇♥头♥丸♥
I’ve also got some acid and some ecstasy.
赫夫·维勒查泽 我知道他自杀了
Hervé Villechaize, I know, did.
我想《时光大盗》里的矮人也自杀了
The dwarf off, I think, The Time Bandits, did.
很多侏儒…
Lots of midgets…
矮人 都自杀了
dwarves, top themselves.
非常多
Shitloads.
你有考虑过吗
Would you ever think about it?
你有没有因为自己是侏儒
Would you ever think about killing yourself
而想过自杀
because you’re a midget?
你♥他♥妈♥的 这算什么问题
Fuck, man! What kind of question is that?
随便聊聊而已 不是吗
We’re just chatting, aren’t we?
肯 这才是哈利应该让我们住的那种旅馆
See, Ken, this is the kind of hotel Harry should have put us in.
五星级 还有妓♥女♥
A five-star, with prostitutes in.
有时候我觉得
You know, sometimes, I think
哈利根本不在乎我们
Harry doesn’t even give a shit about us at all.
他还是没打电♥话♥来吗
Has he still not called?
没有 还是没打
No. Still hasn’t called.
没消息就是好消息 不是吗
No news is good news, eh?
她是谁
Who’s she?
战争一触即发
There’s gonna be a war, man.
我可以预见到
I can see it.
黑人和白人之间将会展开战争
There’s gonna be a war between the blacks and between the whites.
你甚至都不用穿上军装
You ain’t even gonna need a uniform no more.
这场战争由不得你选择阵营
This ain’t gonna be a war where you pick your side.
你的阵营已经被选好了
Your side’s already picked for you.
我知道我要选哪个阵营
And I know whose side I’m fighting on.
我要站在黑人那边
I’m fighting with the blacks.
那些白人会被打得头破血流
The whites are gonna get their heads kicked in!
这事你没法决定
You don’t decide this shit, man.
混血儿会选哪个阵营
Well, who are the half-castes gonna fight with?
黑人阵营 这还用问吗
The blacks, man. That’s obvious.
那巴基斯坦人呢
But what about the Pakistanis?
-黑人阵营 -那…
– The blacks. – What about…
想个难的
Think of a hard one.
那越南人呢
What about the Vietnamese?
选黑人啊
The blacks!
如果越南人也加入了黑人阵营
Well, I’m definitely fighting with the blacks
我肯定要站在黑人那边
if they’ve got the Vietnamese.
等等
So, hang on.
世界上所有的白人侏儒
Would all of the white midgets in the world be fighting
也会和黑人侏儒开战吗
against all the black midgets in the world?
没错
Yeah.
拍成电影一定不错
That would make a good film!
你根本不知道
You don’t know how much shit

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!