Nobody comes here.
从来没有。
Never.
你结婚了吗?
You married?
没有。
No.
以前呢?
Ever been?
没有。
No.
以往也没有接近过?
Ever been close to it?
差一点。
Close to it.
难道你不觉得……有点孤独吗?
Don’t you get just. . . a little lonely?
比不上你,哥们。
No lonelier than you, man.
噢,好,别装糊涂,黑小子。
Oh, now, don’t get smart, black boy.
我不需要你提醒。
l don’t need it.
我不需要你同情,谢谢你。
No pity, thank you.
不,谢谢你!
No, thank you!
(knock at door)
-是谁?-警长?
– Yeah?- Chief?
-是我。-你知道上哪找维吉吗?
– Yeah.- You know where I can find Virgil?
你是谁?
Who are you?
帕基,警长,帕基 哈里森。我是哈维的朋友。
Packy, Chief. Packy Harrison.I’m a friend of Harve.
-你要给我东西? -是的。
– You got something for me?- Yeah.
-你去哪里? -一个白人不能去的地方。
– Where you goin’? – Where whitey ain’t allowed.
-你到底是什么意思? -你答应我到早上的,记得吗?
– What the hell does that mean?- You gave me till morning. Remember?
( car engine starts )
-这是他的车。 -他可能换了一辆车。
– Here’s the car.- He could have exchanged cars by now.
约翰,你守在这里。我们四处找找。
John, you stick here. We’ll keep cruisin’.
你找到他,回来叫我,听到了吗?
You find him, come back for me, you hear?
那说是她的房♥子,那里。你需要我等你吗?
That’s her place, here.You want me to wait?
不用了,谢谢你,帕基。你可以回家了。
No, thank you, Packy. You go on home.
(bell tinkles )
贝拉米太太?
Mrs. Bellamy?
周围的人都叫我卡拉巴大妈。
People around here call me Mama Caleba.
大妈,我不是附近的人。不过你能帮我解决性事的麻烦。
Mama, I’m not from around here.But you can put me on my train.
你在说疯话。你喝多了吗?
You taLk crazy. You gin-drunk?
只是想家了。
Just homesick.
天哪,天哪!
Lord, Lord!
只要简单说两句,大妈,我就走人。
Whisper two little words,Mama, and I’m on my way.
好吧……我并不想拒绝为一个像你这样的帅小伙服务的。
Maybe. .. I don’t want to sever a beautiful child like you right out.
一个男人的名字而已。
A man’s name.
名、姓都要。
First name, last name.
这个男人给你钱,是为了给德洛丽丝 帕迪打胎。
The man who’s paying you for Delores Purdy’s abortion.
你是给查理先生打工的。
You’re the boy who works for Mr. Charlie.
我认为你就是这种人。
I thought that’s who you was.
你为何要这样做呢?
Why you wanna do that?
为什么你这么想帮警♥察♥呢?
Why you wanna help the poIice like that?
他们是在吞噬你的灵魂。
They stealin’ your soul.
他们吃人不吐骨头。
They chew you up and spit you out.
我来此不是找你麻烦的,大妈。
I’m not here to lay a finger on you, Mama.
我只想要那个白人。
It’s the white boy I want.
你找他做什么?他不过是为自己的消遣行为买♥♥单而已。
What you got against him?He’s paying for his fun.
多少钱?我打赌,他付给你的不超过100元。
How much?I bet you he’s not paying you more than a hundred.
你知道他从别人钱包里拿了多少钱?最少600元。。
You know how much he’s got in his pocket right now?More than $600!
你在吹牛?
That cracker?( chuckles)
-他从哪里能拿到600元? -他杀了科尔伯特先生。
– Where’d he come off getting 600? – He killed Mr. Colbert.
你失心疯了。
You gone crazy out of your mind.
现在听着,给我听好了,大妈,拜托。
Now listen. Hear me good, Mama, please.
别逼我送你去坐牢。
Don’t make me have to send you to jail.
你说话注意点!
A lot you care!
牢里有白人,也有黑人。更糟糕的是你
There’s white time in jail, and colored time. The worst kind you can do
是黑人。
is colored time.
孩子……你能保证……
Child.. . you promise. ..
放过我吗?
give me understanding.
我会配合你的。
I got used to better.
你不会拿走它吧?
You won’t take it away?
我不会。
I won’t take it away.
恩……不知道他叫什么。
Well.. . I don’t know his name.
不过她今晚会来。
But she’s coming here tonight.
她自己来处理。
Get herself straight.
-放开我,让我走! -放开她。
– Leave me alone! Let me go!- ( man ) Let go of her!
-放开她! -放开我!
– Let go of her!- Let go of me!
我要教训教训你,小子!
Gonna teach you, boy!
这不是开玩笑吧,伙计?
No club this time, man?
枪不长眼。你杀科尔伯特的方法还真让人开眼啊。
A gun’s not smart. The way you killed Colbert was much smarter.
你杀了科尔伯特?!
You killed Colbert?!
他疯了,疯了。
He’s crazy. Crazy.
(horn blares)
好了,黑鬼,你的时间到,黑鬼。
(thug) OK, nigger. Your time, nigger.
看看她的钱包。
Look in her purse.
-这是什么意思? -她拿100美元来打胎。
– What’s that mean?- She’s got $100 to pay for an abortion.
听,这太疯狂了。
Listen to that. That’s crazy.
钱是她从拉尔夫那拿的。
Money she got from Ralph.
你别听他胡说。
You gonna listen to him?
他让她骗你说是山姆做的。
He got her to tell you that Sam Wood did it.
他把你当傻子玩,帕迪。
He made a fool out of you, Purdy.
-德洛丽丝? -胡说!
– Delores? – Liar!
你这臭骗子!
You stinkin’ liar!
给我你的钱包!
(Purdy ) Gimme that purse!
你竟然把我妹妹……搞成了一个荡♥妇♥?
You turned my little sister. ..into a field slut?
天啊!天啊!
(Delores screams) Lloyd! Lloyd!
-嗨,退后! -他有枪。
– Hey, man, stay back!- He’s got a gun!
他死了。
He’s dead.
(Delores sobs )
那天我离开她家后,我想去吃点东西。
When I left her house, I was going to the diner.
科尔伯特先生路过,我请求他捎我一段路,就那样。
Mr. Colbert drove by,so I hitched a ride with him. That’s all.
我说“我非常想在你的新工厂开工后去那上班”
I said ”I sure would like a job in that new factory once you get started.”
然后他说“当然可以”,接着我说“那么,我想看看新工厂在哪里?”
And he said ”Sure.” And I said ”Well, I wonder where it’s gonna be.”
他说路过那里时,他会带我去看。
He said that field we were comin’ up to was it, and he would stop and show me.
我心里想:别怪我,这是他自找的。
I said to myself ”Man, he’s asking for it.”
我说:“现在,拉尔夫,你要做的,当我们离开……
I said ”Now, Ralph, all you gotta do when we get out…
只要偷偷溜到他后面,然后只要……击倒他”
is just sneak up behind him and just.. . tap him.”
”然后就声称有人从灌木丛中袭击了我们。”
”And then just claim that somebody jumped us from the bushes.”
就这样。
That’s all.
我并不想杀他。
I didn’t mean to kill him.
是。
Yeah.
好了,考特尼。这样足够了。
All right, Courtney. That’s enough.
好了,走吧,拉尔夫。
AII right. C’mon, Ralph.
就是这样的。
(Ralph on tape ) That’s all.
我并不想杀他。
I didn’t mean to kill him.
好了,你有车票吗?
Well, got your ticket?
给你。
Here you are.
多谢。
Thank you.
-再见。-再见。
– Bye-bye.- Goodbye.
维吉。
Virgil?
你多保重,你听到了吗?
You take care. You hear?
好的。
Yeah.
( ♫ ”ln the Heat of the Night”
by Ray Charles)
(guard) Board!
♫ In the heat of the night
♫ I’ve got trouble wall to wall
♫ Oh yes, I have
♫ I repeat
♫ I repeat, in the night
♫ Must be an endin’ to it all
♫ Hold on, it won’t be long
♫ Yeah, you be strong
♫ And l’ll be all right
♫ In the heat of the night
♫ In the heat of the night

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!