起来 快走
Come on. Come on.
这边走 快点
This way. This way, come on.
出租车
Taxi.
快上车
Get in.
他是喝醉了吗[意语]
Is he drunk or what?
什么情况[意语]
What was that?
快开车[意语]
Drive!
快 继续开[意语]
Drive! Drive!
-发生什么事 -不知道[意语]
– What’s going on? – No idea.
会很疼
This is going to hurt.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
罗伯特
Robert.
寻找 寻见
Seek and find.
寻找 寻见
Seek and find.
这里是我家
This is my apartment.
你还在佛罗伦萨
You’re still in Florence.
我要报♥警♥了
I’m going to call the police.
等等 那个女警官差点杀了我们
Wait. That policewoman just tried to kill us.

Okay.
如果你希望的话 可以打给美国领♥事♥馆♥
We’ll call the U.S. Consulate instead if you like.
等等 让我 让我缓一缓
Just… wait. Just give me… give me a minute.
让我想清楚怎么回事
Get a hold on things.
为什么会有人冲你开枪
Why was someone shooting at you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
而且 你进急诊室的时候
Also, when you came into ER,
嘴里一直喃喃地重复着一句话
you were mumbling something over and over.
对不起
Sorry
非 非常对不起
Ve sorr… Ve sorry.
“非常对不起”
‘Very sorry’?
你知道你为什么要说这句话吗
Do you have any idea why you would be saying this?
-不知道 -为什么会有人朝你开枪
– No. – Why was someone shooting at you?
你可以继续问个没完 女士
You can keep asking me these questions, lady.
但我无法回答你
But I’m not going to know the answers!
我叫西耶娜
My name is Sienna.
真是抱歉
God, I’m so sorry.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你问了我很多问题
It’s just… you asked a lot of questions.
因为我现在觉得很不安全
Yeah, I’m feeling a tad vulnerable right now.
我跟一个可能会被人枪杀的人在一起
I’m with someone other people want to shoot at!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
问题很重要
Questions are important.
可以帮助你恢复
It will help you recover.
能不能给我来一杯…
Can I ask you for a… cup of a…
一杯…
It’s… It’s… It’s… Um.
棕色的 很热…
What is brown and it’s hot and…
人们早上喝来提神的…
People drink it in the morning for energy. Uh…
-茶 -茶 不对 另一个
– Tea. – Tea. No. The other one.
-咖啡 -就是咖啡
– Coffee. – Coffee!
能不能给我来杯咖啡
Could I have a cup of coffee?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你收拾得真利索啊
You are very organized.
我喜欢把东西摆放整齐
I like things tidy.
谢谢你在医院帮我逃命
Thank you for helping me at the hospital.
你非常勇敢
That was very courageous.
只是条件反射
It’s just reflexes.
非常对不起
Very sorry.
非常
Very…
对不起
sorry.
我好像出现幻觉了
I feel I’m having visions.
是因为头部受伤
It’s the head trauma.
这段时间内你可能会有许多奇怪的想法
You won’t be able to trust your own thoughts for a while.
我看到了瘟疫隔离面具
I saw a plague mask.
就是中世纪医生们戴着的那种
It’s the kind the medieval doctors wore in…
在黑死病流行时期
during the Black death.
你提到过这个
You said something about that.
在出租车里你一直在说话 大多都听不清
You were talking in the cab it was mostly incoherent but…
但我听到了面具一词
But I did hear the word mask.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
很多尸体 很多血 火焰…
The bodies, the blood and fire and…
还有地狱
and hell.
还有一个女人
And there’s a woman.
对 有一个女人 她似乎…
Yeah, there’s a woman, and she seemed…
寻找 寻见
Seek and find.
她似乎非常危险
Uh. Well, seemed so dangerous.
我们得联♥系♥一下你认识的人
No, you got to have somebody we should call.
是吗 为什么
I do? Why?
我的表… 我戴了…
My wat… Was I wearing
我到医院的时候戴表了吗
my watch when I was brought to the hospital?
没有
No.
你没有戴表
You weren’t wearing a watch.
那块表对我很重要 是我父母送我的
It’s important to me. It was a gift from my parents.
你先去洗洗吧
Look, you should go ahead and clean up.
你原来的衣服上都是血迹
Your clothes are covered in blood
不过这里应该有你能穿的衣服
but I think I got something that might fit you.
等你穿戴好了 我们就报♥警♥ 好吗
Once you get dressed, we’ll call the police, okay?
不 打给领♥事♥馆♥
No. No. The Consulate.
好 打给领♥事♥馆♥
Right. The Consulate.
咖啡
Coffee.
航♥班♥信息
教授请问一下
出版前确认
航♥班♥信息
教授请问一下
出版前确认
航♥班♥信息
教授请问一下
出版前确认
航♥班♥信息
教授请问一下
出版前确认
出版前确认
伊格纳齐奥·布索尼 愿你一切安好
伊格纳齐奥·布索尼 愿你一切安好
伊格纳齐奥·布索尼 愿你一切安好
伊格纳齐奥
Ignazio?
偷的东西已经藏好 我也是 天堂二十五
What we stole is safely hidden, as am I. Paradie Twenty-five.
他们也开始追杀我了
Now they’re after me too.
已经藏好 我也是
is safely hidden, as am I.
“我们偷的东西”
“What we stole”?
伊格纳齐奥
Ignazio.
我把你的旧衣服放在浴室了
I’ve left your things in the bathroom.
试试这些吧
Try these.
这是谁的衣服
Whose are they?
一个朋友的
A friend’s.
他住这里吗
Does he live here?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
原来如此
Oh. Sometimes, huh.
你真没礼貌
You’re being rude.
对不起
I’m sorry.
抱歉 我平时不这样
I’m sorry, I’m not like this.
没看出来
You kind of are.
我在外套里找到了这个
I found this in my old jacket.
这是生化储存管
It’s a biotube.
一般用来运输危险物品的
They’re used for transporting dangerous substances.
你怎么会有这个
What are you doing with it?
不知道
I have no idea.
这是高级产品
It’s a high end unit.
政♥府♥专用
Government issue.
这个是指纹识别
It’s called thumbprint recognition.
以防丢失或被盗
Security in case it’s lost or stolen.
这种储存管只有指定的人才能打开
Tubes like this can only be opened by a specified individual.
我肯定打不开
Well, it sure hell isn’t me.
-那你为什么会随身携带 -不知道
– Then why do you have it? – I don’t know.
我去查美国领♥事♥馆♥电♥话♥
I’m getting the number for the Consulate.
不要 等等
No, please. Wait.
我已经等过了 这样不对
I have waited. This isn’t right.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章降临
下一篇文章爱宠大机密
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!