Well, someone who believes the same as he does.
所以才在你手上
And that’s why you have it.
我都不记得我见过佐布里斯特
Well, I don’t remember ever meeting Zobrist.
你很多事情都不记得了
There’s a lot you don’t remember.
也许是他们来找的你
Maybe they- Maybe they came to you.
想要你帮助解密
Wanted your help with the path.
-就因为我教授有关但丁的课程吗 -没错
– Because I lectured on Dante? – Exactly.
他们给你看了这支法拉第指示器
They showed you this Faraday pointer,
想要说服你认同他们的事业
tried to convince you of their cause.
-大规模屠♥杀♥ -你说你觉得他很有说服力
– Mass murder? – You said you found him compelling.
我是说他的论点
His argument!
他的慷慨陈词
His rhetoric.
而不是他的计划 佐布里斯特是个疯子
Not his plan! Zobrist is a psychopath.
也许他们欺骗了你
Well, maybe they tricked you.
派了某个你认识的人
Sent… someone you knew.
距离午夜 仅剩一分钟
It’s a minute to midnight.
-他们是在找我们吗 -看来是的
– Is that for us? – Logic would suggest.
该死
Damn it!
这边 快 跟我来
Here, come on. Follow me.
我们穿过花♥园♥能到那儿
We could get there through the garden.
好 维奇奥宫在这边
Okay, the- the Palazzo Vecchio is this way.
我们刚刚找出了
We just flagged the car
她过去一小时用信♥用♥卡♥租的那辆车
charged to her credit card within the past hour.
安托万 你跟警方说过了吗
Antoine, did you talk to the police?
有人见过我
There are people who have seen me.
请正式申请与当地警方合作
Please cooperate with local police officially.
世卫组织将会负责
W.H.O. will take charge
航拍监控对波波里花♥园♥的搜查
overseeing the search at the Boboli Gardens.
呼叫搜查犬支援
Call in the search dogs.
警♥察♥局让我来支援你们
I got called out from the police station to support you.
我需要更多人手
I need more people.
收到报告 发现嫌犯
Radio in, suspects found.
该死 D组 检查北部边界
Damn it! Delta, check the north perimeter.
这下面有一个小灰门
There’s a small gray door down here.
通到瓦萨里走廊
It will take us into the Vasari corridor.
在维奇奥桥对面 穿过走廊就能进维奇奥宫
Right across the Ponte Vecchio, and into the Palazzo.
-就是那扇门 看见了吗 -看见了
– That’s the door, see. – Yeah.
就现在
Now!
花♥园♥围墙是合围的吗
Is the garden completely walled?
四面都有
On all sides.
仅有的出口是在皮蒂宫 在北面
The only exits are through the Palazzo Pitti, on the north side,
以及东西侧的旅客大门
and through the visitors gates on the east and west sides.
没有别的出路吗
No other way out?
如果你要算上瓦萨里门的话
I suppose if you count the Vasari gate.
但那是古迹了 都没有人知道
But it’s ancient, no one knows about that.
兰登知道
Langdon does.
教授已经成了我们的负担 瓦任莎
The Professor has become a liability, Vayentha.
教务长下达了格杀令 消灭兰登
The provost has issued a kill order. Eliminate Langdon.
如果失败 你要负责 听明白了吗
Fail, and you will be held accountable. Am I making myself clear?
明白 长官
Copy that, sir.
五百人♥大♥厅
那边
There.
那就是瓦萨里的壁画 《马西阿诺之战》
That’s the Vasari fresco, The Battle of Marciano.
那里 你看 你看你看
There. There. Look. Look, look, look.
那两间农舍 正中间往上
Okay, see the 2 farmhouses, dead center up high,
再看四点钟方向
come down to it’s 4 o’clock,
有一面小绿旗
and you’ll see a small green flag.
-寻找 寻见 -没错
– Cerca trova. – Yeah.
寻找 然后发现
Seek and find.
寻找 发现
Seek and find.
我们寻找了 也发现了
We sought it and we found it.
接下来呢
So, now what?
佐布里斯特往那画上加的话
The words Zobrist added to the painting.
真♥相♥只能透过死亡之眼得以瞥见
The truth can be glimpsed only through the eyes of death.
死亡之眼
Eyes of death.
谁的眼睛
Whose’s eyes?
我被注射过什么吗
Was I given an injection?
什么时候
When?
-在医院的时候 皮下注射器 -没有
– At the hospital, with a hypertenol? – No.
你插管了 所有药物都是通过静脉注射的
No, you were intubated. Anything you got came through the IV.
不是在医院
Not at the hospital.
我穿着正装 在某辆车的后座
I was fully dress. I was in the back of some car…
在过去两天的某个时间点
at some point in the last 2 days.
我被注射了什么东西
And something was injected into my bloodstream.
而且现在我有疾病的症状了
And now I’m showing signs of an illness.
如果
What if…?
如果什么
What if what?
西耶娜 如果我就是病毒携带者呢
Sienna, what if I’m the carrier?
听着
Look.
如果你感染了病毒 我也一定感染了
If you’ve got it then I’ve got it too.
我们接触过的所有人也感染了
And everyone we’ve come into contact with has it
他们可能都会死
and will likely die.
但如果你没有
But if you don’t,
如果他们只是给你注射了迷幻药或是什么
if–if they gave you an anotic or a hallucinogen or anything else,
我们还有一线希望 能拯救半个世界
then we still have a chance to save half the world.
值得一试 不是吗
It’s worth a try, isn’t it?
教授
Professor.
还真是你 你怎么这么快又回来啦
Ah, it is you. Why are you back so soon?
我完全不知道这人是谁
I have no idea who this woman is.
你穿这身我差点认不出你了 你去逛街了
I almost didn’t recognize you in that suit. You’ve been shopping?
教授 你撞到头了
Professor, you bumped your head.
洗澡的时候 摔得不轻呢
In the shower, yes. It’s quite a tumble.
-得疼死了 -是的
– Ayes. – Yeah.
抱歉 这是西耶娜 我的侄女
I’m sorry. This is Sienna, my niece.
教授你可是在意大利呢 不必说是”侄女”
You’re in Italy, Professor, you don’t have to say ‘niece’.
-不不 -不他不是
– No. No. – No, he’s not.
幸会
Piacere.
我是玛尔塔·阿尔瓦雷斯 很高兴认识你
Marta Alvarez. Pleasure to meet you.
伊格纳齐奥没和你一起来吗
Is Ignazio with you again?
-伊格纳齐奥 -是啊
– Ignazio? – Yeah.
伊格纳齐奥·布索尼
伊格纳齐奥·布索尼
伊格纳齐奥·布索尼
伊格纳齐奥今早没时间
Ignazio couldn’t make it this morning.
玛尔塔 不好意思打扰你 但
I’m sorry to bother you, Marta. But…
我想你知道我为什么再次来这吧
I can imagine you know why I’m back. Again.
不是吧
Really?
这宫中珍宝无数偏偏是那件
Of all the treasures in the Palazzo.
他和他的朋友
He and il Duomino spent
昨晚在那儿花了快一个小时
almost an hour with it up there last night.
简直是痴迷了
It’s-It’s so morbid.
不不 那东西太棒了
No. No. It’s cool.
好吧 跟我来 我正要去那儿呢
Alright, come on. I’m headed up that way.
他实在是个很聪明的人
He’s an extremely resourceful man.
我听说你也是 布沙尔先生
I was told you were as well, Mr. Bouchard.
告诉我
So. Tell me.
你认为他在做什么
What do you think he’s doing?
你认为你在做什么
What you think you doing?
我把指示器给你了 现在又丢了
I brought you the pointer and now it’s gone.
-是你不够谨慎 -我们在街上跟丢了他
– You have a leak. – We losed him in the street.
在医生的公♥寓♥里再次发现他
Reacquired him at the doctor’s apartment.
我自信能处理事态
I can handle with some ground.
-我们不需要你的帮助 -如果他受伤了呢
– We don’t need your help. – What if he’s injured.
头部受伤
A head wound.
怎么 你认为他糊涂了
What? You think he’s confused.
-他不知道自己在做什么吗 -有可能
– He doesn’t know what he’s doing? – It’s possible.
他在消失前的那晚去了哪里
How far did he get the night before he disappeared?
去了五百人♥大♥厅
To the Hall of Five Hundred.
那我们先停止追捕他吧
So let’s stop chasing him,
预判他的下一步行动
anticipate him instead.
这位检查员 请慢一点
Whoa, inspector. Not so fast, please.
当心把孩子走出来
I’m about to burst.
这个约会多浪漫啊 他要带你去看死亡面具

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章降临
下一篇文章爱宠大机密
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!