Home 喜剧电影 说来有点可笑(2010)

说来有点可笑(2010)

0
说来有点可笑(2010)

All the records are scratched.
所有的唱片都划伤了
Some folks like to hang out and play table tennis.
有些哥们喜欢来打乒乓球
Did they tell you about the points system?
他们告诉你怎么计分了吗
Points for ping-pong?
兵乓球怎么计分
I think the name ping-pong trivializes the sport.
乒乓这名字一点不够响亮
But, I mean, like, points for privileges, to hang out in the rec room,
言归正传 就是特殊待遇的积分 可以去娱乐室里消遣
visit the gift shop, stuff like that.
逛礼品店之类的
You can join them if you like.
想玩的话可以去玩两把
no, I’m cool.
不 免了吧
Cool Craig. I like that.
酷克雷格 我喜欢
This is the shower. It doesn’t have a lock.
这是淋浴室 上面没有锁
So when you go in, put it on “in-use,” get it?
所以你进去的时候 把它换成”有人使用” 明白
I got it. Okay, you got it, but nobody else does.
明白了 你明白了 但是其他人都不明白
So they’ll walk in on you when you’re scrubbing your balls.
所以在你搓蛋蛋的时候他们就会闯进来
And you don’t want that.
你可不想这样
There’s one in the other hall, too,
另一个走廊也有淋浴室
but I wouldn’t use it. It bothers Solomon.
但是我不会去用的 这会让所罗门很困扰
Who’s Solomon?
所罗门是谁
Hey, Bobby! Hey, Cap.
鲍比 卡普
Right here, this is where you call people.
这儿 这就是你跟别人联络的地方
Assuming you have people. Or they can call you.
假设你有亲朋好友的话 或者他们也会联♥系♥你
You know, telephone.
你也知道 电♥话♥
And this is the TV room.
这里是电视房♥
People hang out and watch TV in that room.
大家在里面消遣看电视
That’s why they call it that.
这也是为什么叫它电视房♥
Who was that?
那是谁
That’s Noelle. She’s one of the teens.
她是诺艾尔 她是青少年组的
Did they tell you about the renovations?
他们告诉你青少年的大楼在整修吗
Yeah.
是的
How old are you?
你多大了
Sixteen.
十六
Sixteen!
十六
You look stressed out for 16.
就十六岁来说 你看上去可够压抑的
You need to relax. Get a girlfriend, or something, you know.
你需要放松自己 找个女朋友之类的
I’m working on it.
我正在解决呢
So what is it you do here, exactly?
你在这儿究竟是做什么的
Same thing as you.
和你一样
You’re a patient?
你是病人
What were you doing in the emergency room this morning?
今天早晨你在急诊室里干吗
ER has the best coffee, son.
急诊室有最好的咖啡 小子
They just let you out?
他们就这么放你出去
No.

What are you in here for?
你为什么来这里
Let’s go see if Smitty’s got your room ready.
我们去看看史密蒂弄没弄好你得房♥间
Hey, Muqtada, got a new roommate, man.
穆塔达 你有了个新室友 老兄
Don’t take it personal, man. He doesn’t really talk much.
别往心里去 老弟 他就这么孤僻
And I’ve actually never seen him leave the room.
我根本没看到 他出过这个房♥间
Okay, guys, lunch in five.
好了 大伙 五分钟后吃饭
What do they have for lunch?
午餐都吃什么
I’m sorry?
什么
Please, turn out light.
拜托 把灯关了
Dr. Minerva.
密涅瓦医生
I’m feeling much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
I was feeling bad this morning, but I’m okay now.
今天早上我有点不舒服 但是现在没事了
So, you know, I’d like to go home, if that’s cool.
所以 如果可以的话 我就回家了
It says here you’re suicidal and asked to be admitted.
上面写着你有自杀倾向 而且是主动要求进来的
Yeah, I thought you guys could do something quick.
是啊 我原以为你们能做出什么快速治疗
You know, like give me some medication to make me feel better.
像给我些镇定药让我安定下来
Or…
或者…
Look, I didn’t think that I’d be committed.
听着 我不觉得我有什么大问题
I really don’t think I belong here.
我真的不属于这里
A lot of patients feel that way at first. Just give it a little time.
很多病人一开始都这么觉得 时间长了就好了
How little? Five days.
多长 五天
Five days?
五天?
No more than 30. We’ll have an evaluation
不会超过三十天 我们会对你进行诊断
to see if you’re ready to leave on Thursday.
看看你能否在周四出院
I can’t be here until Thursday
我不能等到周四
because I’ll miss school, and my friends might find out where I am.
因为我会旷课 我朋友可能会发现我在这里
It’s nothing to be ashamed of, Craig.
这没什么可感到羞耻的 克雷格
Depression is a medical illness.
抑郁是一种医学疾病
If you were diabetic, would you be embarrassed by that?
如果你有糖尿病 你会因此感到不好意思吗
Well, can I at least talk to my mom about this before…
那至少能不能让我和我妈聊几句…
Of course, Craig. I just spoke to her, she’s very anxious to see you.
当然可以 克雷格 我刚刚和她通过话 她很想见你
Craig!
克雷格
Don’t blame my parents for how messed up I am.
不要为我现在的处境而怪我父母
Okay, so my dad works too much.
我爸工作太忙
And my mom’s a little too fragile.
我妈又有点脆弱
And my sister’s some kind of child genius.
而我小妹貌似是什么天才儿童
But it’s not like I was never hugged as a child or anything.
但并不是说我从没得到什么关爱
In fact, they’ve been pretty supportive through all this.
实际上 他们给予了我非常多的鼓励
I knew you were having a hard time, but I had no idea.
我知道你压力很大 但我根本没想到
That you were… That it was…
你是… 这真是…
Well, you’re so brave, honey. I’m so proud of you.
你太勇敢了 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
Really?
真的吗
‘Cause I was actually having second thoughts.
因为我现在还犹豫不定呢
Oh, no, hon. I think the doctors said they need you
不 亲爱的 医生们需要你
to stay here for a couple of days for observation.
呆在这里几天以便观察
I think that’s a real good idea.
我觉得这对你有好处
But I don’t think you really understand, okay?
但你可能不知道
Some of the people in here are really messed up.
这儿的一些人都病的非常严重
I don’t think my roommate’s left the room in weeks.
我室友一周没离开房♥间了
I think we better leave it up
我想我们还是
to the doctor’s discretion, you know.
让医生做决定吧
We’ve tried and…
我们都努力了…
They’re professionals, they can help you in ways that we can’t.
他们都是专家 都能以专业的方式帮助你
And I think it’s…
而且我觉得…
I think it looks like a real nice place. Right, George?
这地方真不错 是吧 乔治
Take your hands out of my pockets!
别碰我的口袋
Yeah. When can I join?
是啊 我真想加入这里
Me, too. Can I stay, too?
我也是 我也能呆在这里吗
Oh, no, honey. But we’ll come and visit.
不行 亲爱的 我们会再来探望的
They took my cell phone, so some people might try to call the house.
他们拿走了我的手♥机♥ 所以可能会有人往家里打电♥话♥
Just please do not tell them that I’m in here.
拜托不要告诉他们我在这里
Here are some clothes, and toiletries and stuff.
这是一些衣物 洗漱用品之类的东西
And will you eat something, please?
多吃点东西 好吗
Ian Curtis. Who?
伊恩 柯蒂斯 谁
Dude from Joy Division. Hung himself.
快乐小分队的成员 上吊自杀了
Kurt Cobain.
科特 科本
Freud.
弗洛伊德
Ernest Hemingway.
欧内斯特 海明威
Salvador Allende.
萨尔瓦多 阿兰达
Jesus Christ, girl. Can you pick somebody we’ve heard of for once?
上帝啊 姑娘们 能说些我们认识的人吗
Chilean president.
智利总统
Shot himself rather than surrender to a fascist military coup.
宁愿自杀也不向法♥西♥斯♥军事政♥变♥投降
I don’t think that counts.
这应该不算是吧
Of course, it counts.
当然算数了
If he was going to die anyway, it doesn’t count.
如果他横竖都是死 那就不算数
Hey, Craig!
克雷格
Come sit with the men.
来和爷们们呆在一起
Craig, this is my pal, Johnny, and this clown right here, this is Humble.
克雷格 这是我兄弟 强尼 还有这个二货 亨布尔
You got a girlfriend?
有女朋友吗
He’s working on it.
他正在解决呢
They got some cute ones your age.
那有几个很合适你的小姑娘哦
I had a lot of women in my day, kid.
我曾经有过很多女人 小子
Yeah?
是吗
You don’t have to act so surprised.
你不用非得显得这么吃惊
Back in the day, I was Sir Lick-a-Lot.
当年牛逼的时候 我就是品鲍爵士
Ask Bobby.
不信问鲍比
You want to know the secret to keeping any woman under your spell?
你想知道泡妞的必杀诀窍吗
I love you.
我爱你