Home 喜剧电影 说来有点可笑(2010)

说来有点可笑(2010)

0
说来有点可笑(2010)

Where are you?
你在哪儿啊
I gotta go, Nia. Bye. Craig…
我要挂了 尼娅 拜 克雷格
It’s all yours.
你用吧
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
You know, your dad really wanted to be here today,
知道吗 你♥爸♥今天很想来的
he just had a client crisis.
但是他遇到了客户危机
Client crisis?
客户危机
Yeah, but he said, he’s for sure coming tomorrow.
是啊 但是他说 他明天肯定会来的
Have you made any friends yet?
交到朋友了吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想有吧
Are you friends with the tranny?
你和那个变性人交了朋友吗
Oh, the tranny.
那个变性人
Not really.
不算是
Did you talk to my school?
跟学校联♥系♥过了吗
Because I really can’t have them finding I’m in a place like this.
因为我不能让他们发现我在这种地方
It could really damage my future.
这会毁了我的未来
No, no. I just said you were in the hospital.
没有 没有 我只是说你进了医院
I didn’t say anything specific.
没再具体说什么
Good. The last thing I need is for them to find out I’ve been institutionalized.
很好 我最不希望发生的就是让他们知道我在这里
Transvestite!
人妖
Schizo!
神经病
What’s going on, babe?
你干什么呢 亲爱的
Sorry. I was just dropping the shirt off.
抱歉 我是来送衬衣的
She’s cute, isn’t she?
她很漂亮 是吧
Yeah. Is she yours?
是啊 你的孩子
Veronica. Like the Elvis Costello song.
维罗妮卡 就像埃尔维斯 科斯特洛唱的那样
How old is she?
她多大了
Eight and three-quarters.
八又四分之三岁(8岁9个月)
That’s what she says. Three quarters.
四分之三是她自己说的
Well, good luck with your interview.
祝你面谈顺利
What’s it for, if you don’t mind me asking?
是为了什么 如果不介意我问的话
A group home.
进入集体式家庭
Basically, I need a place to live when they kick me out of here on Thursday.
就是说 在他们让我周四卷铺盖走的时候 我需要个住的地方
Let me know if you need somebody to practice with or something.
如果你想找个人练习的话请告诉我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Like a practice interview. So you’re better prepared.
面谈前的模拟练习 这样你能准备的更充足
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
You want to try?
想试试吗
You want to try now?
现在
If you’re not doing anything.
如果你没事的话
Okay, great. Hold on.
好 稍等
Let me do this with the official shirt on.
让我穿上正式的衣服再开始
Okay. You’re ready?
准备好了
Hold on one second. I don’t know if I’ll do it like…
稍等一会 我不知道这样…
Which is better, like…
那一种造型更好 比如…
This?
这种
Yeah. That looks natural.
嗯 看起来很自然
Okay.

You can relax.
放松点
I’m nervous.
我很紧张
Okay, why is it that you think you qualify to live in this group home?
你为什么觉得自己有资格住进群体式家庭
Because if you don’t accept me, I’ll be homeless.
因为如果你拒绝了 我就无家可归了
Okay, good.
好吧 挺好
Yeah, I think you’re ready.
我觉得你可以了
Really? I didn’t sound too desperate?
是吗 语气听上去不会太绝望
No. But, uh…
不会 但是…
You might want to focus on the positive things that you get from this experience
你最好表现出一些 在这儿学到的积极的东西
as opposed to, you know…
而不是…
The negative.
消极的
Exactly. Like what is it that you could bring to the home?
没错 比如你能把什么带回家
Something special that only you could offer.
一些只有你能提供的特殊的东西
It could be anything. Maybe you have a great attitude?
什么都可以 比如你有了一个更好的心态
No.
没有
You always clean up after yourself?
你能很好的照顾自己
Not really.
不太行
You know, I think in these situations it’s okay to bend the truth just a little bit.
我认为这种情况下你可以不用这么诚实
I just don’t want to get people’s expectations up and then disappoint them later.
我只是不想让别人对我期望太高 然后让他们失望
That’s it. You’re pragmatic. That’s what you tell them.
就是这样 你很实事求是 你就告诉他们这个
Okay, yeah. Right?
很不错 是吧
Yeah, I know you’re gonna do great.
是的 你一定会表现出色
Thanks.
谢谢
You want to play some table tennis?
想打乒乓球吗
I’m pretty terrible at table tennis.
我打的很烂
It’s all right. It’s just for fun. Come on.
没事 就是玩玩 来吧
We play a lot around here. The problem is,
我们经常在这里玩 但问题是
most people are too zonked out on their meds to compete.
很多人吃药吃多了 你无法与他进行比赛
One, zip.
一比零
She’s a liar.
她骗人的
Please, baby. Baby.
求你了 宝贝
Please listen. Listen.
宝贝 听着 听着
I love you.
我爱你
Don’t worry about it.
别管他了
Of course, I forgive you, baby.
我当然原谅你了 宝贝
Johnny doesn’t phone kiss.
强尼可不在电♥话♥上亲吻
You came.
你来了
Yeah. I mean, I had other plans, but I canceled them.
我还有别的计划 但是我给取消了
Good. I thought I might have scared you off yesterday.
很好 我还以为我昨天会把你吓跑呢
Oh, yeah, celebrity suicide.
名人自杀
It’s kind of weird.
很怪异
Okay, so check it out. We’re gonna play a different game today.
听着 我们今天换种游戏玩
Okay.

I ask you a question and you ask me a question.
我问你个问题 然后你再问我个问题
Do we answer them?
要回答吗
It’s up to you, but no matter what,
随你便 但是不管怎样
you have to finish with a question.
你要以问题作为结束
Here we go. You ready? Yeah.
开始了 准备好了吗 是的
I said finish with a question.
我说了要以问题作为结束
Are you stupid?
你很蠢吗
Uh, no… Are you?
不… 你呢
There you go. Do you think I’m gross looking?
就是这样 你觉得我看上去俗气吗
No. You look awesome.
不 你看上去好极了
What’s your question?
你的问题
Why’d you invite me here?
你为什么约我到这儿
I thought it was nice that you loaned Bobby your shirt.
我觉得你借给鲍比衬衣非常好心
Don’t you think this is a good way to get to know someone?
你不觉得这是一个了解别人的好方法吗
Sure.
当然
Have you played this before?
你以前玩过这游戏吗
Not in here.
在这里没有
Are you a virgin?
你是处♥男♥吗
So…
那么…
How long have you been here?
你在这儿呆了多久了
Nice transition, Craig.
很会转移话题 克雷格
Twenty-one days. Who dragged you here?
二十一天 谁把你带来的
I checked myself in, I guess.
我自己来的
Kind of, by accident.
有点算是 命运使然吧
The suicide hotline said to come.
自杀者帮助热♥线♥让我来的
Why are you here so long?
你为什么在这儿呆了这么久
They think I might cut myself again.
他们觉得我可能还会再次伤害自己
Why’d you call the suicide hotline?
你为什么会打自杀者帮助热♥线♥
I guess…
我猜…
Maybe I didn’t really want to kill myself.
可能 我并不是真想自杀
But I kind of did.
但是我却这样做了
Does that make sense?
这有道理吗
So, where do you go?
你在哪里上学
Executive Pre-Professional. You?
预科先修学校 你呢
Delfin.
德芬
You’re not some sort of school uniform perv, are you?
你们不强制要求穿校服的 是吧
You guys wear uniforms?
你们还穿校服
I knew it.
我就知道