疾速备战
契约证明
认可制裁
约翰·威克 除名
John Wick, Excommunicado.
东部标准时间下午六点生效
In effect, 6:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
1号♥悬赏对象 约翰·威克
悬赏对象 约翰·威克
悬赏金额 1400万美元
分配 国际
状态 即将生效
最后现身地点 中♥央♥公园
更新时间 下午六点
1号♥悬赏对象 约翰·威克 悬赏金额 1400万美元
我真希望威克先生能安全脱身
I do hope that Mr. Wick finds his way to safety.
他明知故犯
He knew the rules, he broke them.
还在酒店里杀人 卡戎
And killed a man on company grounds, Charon.
你觉得他能脱身吗
Do you expect him to make it out?
被悬赏1400万美元
$14 million bounty on his head.
城里的所有相关势力都想分一杯羹
And every interested party in this city wants a piece of it.
我觉得他脱身的可能有一半左右
I’d say the odds are about even.
你以为医院是用来救人的吗
You think the hospital’s there to help, man?
不可能
No way!
他们弄死你的速度就和治好你一样快
They’ll kill you just as soon as they’ll make you better!
但我很清楚
But I know better, man.
我很清楚 我知道自己…
I know better. I know what I’m…
滴嗒 威克先生
Tick tock, Mr. Wick.
滴嗒
Tick tock.
滴嗒
Tick tock.
滴嗒 滴…
Tick tock. Tick…
没时间磨蹭了 威克先生
No time to dilly-dally, Mr. Wick!
去纽约公共图书馆
The New York Public Library.
没问题
You got it.
计划改变
Change of plan.
去大♥陆♥酒店
To the Continental.
你能确保把他交给礼宾员吗
Can you see that he’s received by the concierge?
好的 威克先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Wick.
乖狗 乖狗
Good dog. Good dog.
约翰·威克 除名
John Wick, Excommunicado.
二十分钟后生效
In effect, 20 minutes.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
《俄♥罗♥斯♥民间故事》
Russian Folktale.
亚历山大·阿法纳斯耶夫
Alexander Afanasyev.
186♥4♥年
186♥4♥.
-二层 -谢谢
– Level two. – Thank you.
“想想上帝为何创造了你吧”
“Consider your origins.
“不是为了让你像畜生一样活着”
You were not made to live as brutes,
“而是为了让你追求美德与知识”
but to follow virtue and knowledge.”
但丁
Dante.
你看起来有点虚弱 约翰
Looking a little run down there, John.
欧内斯特 时间还没到
Ernest. I still have time.
就快到了
It’s almost up.
谁会知道你是什么时候死的呢
Who’s gonna know the difference?
你确定想这么做吗
You sure this is what you wanna do?
1400万 这可是一大笔钱
Fourteen million. It’s a lot of money.
首先你得有命花
Not if you can’t spend it.
该死
Shit.
推回去
Push it back.
约翰·威克 除名
John Wick, Excommunicado.
十分钟后生效
In effect, 10 minutes.
放出风声 包厘区会尊重除名的决定
Let it be known the Bowery will honor the Excommunicado.
不提供任何形式的帮助和服务
No help, no services of any kind.
医生 医生 我是威克
Doc! Doc, it’s Wick!
威克先生
Mr. Wick.
不 你不该来这里
No, no. You shouldn’t be here.
时间快到了
Hour’s almost up.
我知道 医生 求你了 还有时间
I know, Doc, please. There’s still time.
不行 我不能这么做
No! I can’t.
我还有五分钟
I still have five minutes!
求你了
Please.
快进来
Come on. Come on.
好了 坐下来
All right, sit there.
让我看看 让我看看
All right, let me see. Let me see.
刺伤
Puncture wound.
刺得很深 划破了动脉
Went deep. Nicked the artery.
来了
Here you go.
好了
All right.
约翰·威克 除名
John Wick, Excommunicado.
一分钟后生效
In effect, one minute.
医生
Doc?
医生
Doc?
嗯 弄到一半了
Yeah. We’re halfway there.
-还剩五秒 -嗯
– Five seconds. – Yeah.
约翰·威克 除名
John Wick, Excommunicado.
生效倒计时 五 四
In effect, in five, four…
三 二
Three, two…

One.
抱歉 威克先生
Sorry, Mr. Wick.
我明白 这是规矩
I know. Rules.
规矩
Rules.
约翰·威克 悬赏1400万
John Wick, 14 million.
公开悬赏现在生效
Open contract is now in effect.
禁止提供一切服务
All services are suspended.
悬赏对象 约翰·威克
悬赏金额 1400万美元
分配 国际
状态 公开
最后现身地点 中国城
更新 除名悬赏生效
信息发送至…..
信息发送至…..
信息发送至…..
开始了
And away we go.
最顶层 在右边
Top shelf. On the right.
对 吃四颗
Yeah. Take four.
能帮你打起精神和止痛
It will give you energy. Help with the pain.
威克先生
Mr. Wick?
他们不会相信我准时停止了治疗的
They’ll never believe I stopped on the hour.
但你确实停手了
But you did.
他们会发现的
They’ll know.
发现什么
Know what?
发现我告诉了你药在哪里
I told you where the medicine was.
-打哪里 -这里
– Where? – Here.
浮肋下方
Just below my floating rib.
别打到我的…
Be sure not to hit my…
等等
Wait!
一枪可能还不够
One may not be enough.
好了
Yeah. All right.
别碰到我的…
Be sure not to graze my…
祝你好运 威克先生
Good luck, Mr. Wick.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
大哥 是他
走 发财去
开门
开枪
是他
没错
告诉他快到街角了
约翰·威克 公开悬赏
John Wick. Open contract.
增加至1500万
Increase, 15 million.
你要去哪儿 乔纳森
Where are you going, Jonathan?
两只狼的故事
我们已经关门了
We are closed.
已经过了很久了
还有皮带
带他去
回头见
回头见
再来一次
再来一次
乔达尼
Jardani.
你为什么回家
Why have you come home?
你把这个当成答案一样掏出来
You present this to me like an answer.
通行证还在我手上
I still have my ticket.
过去这几周你搅得翻天覆地
After all the chaos you’ve caused for the last few weeks,
你以为你的通行证还有效吗
you think your ticket is valid?
你忘了俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆人You forget that the Ruska Roma
俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆人是罗姆人中最大的一支族群
生活在俄♥罗♥斯♥和白俄♥罗♥斯♥
受高桌约束
is bound by the High Table,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章朱迪 Judy
下一篇文章X战警2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!