他忘了自己宣誓过效忠
He has forgotten his fealty.
在你完成任务之前
Neither the open contract nor the Excommunicado
公开悬赏和除名都不会解除
will be lifted until you complete your task.
所以如果你想活下去
So if you wish to live,
想铭记过去
and if you wish to remember,
这就是你必须做出的选择
this is the choice you must make.
我将效力高桌
I will serve.
此后将效死输忠
I will be of service.
很好 孩子
Very well, my son.
抛弃你的软弱
Cast aside your weakness
再次确定你对高桌的忠诚
and reaffirm your fealty to the table.
约翰·威克先生
Mr. John Wick.
我想看
展示给我看
谢谢
Thank you.
我接受你贡品和你的忠诚
I accept this offering and your fealty.
祝你一路好运
I wish you good luck on your path.
扎希尔会帮你做好离开的准备
Zahir will help you prepare for your departure.
还有 威克先生
And Mr. Wick.
欢迎回来
肯尼迪快车即将到达九号♥站台
JFK Express now arriving on platform nine.
肯尼迪快车即将到达九号♥站台
JFK Express now arriving on platform nine.
大都会北方铁路
跟紧了 孩子们
Stick together, kids.
一定要握紧
Make sure you’re holding the hand
前后两人的手
of the person in front and behind you.
看吧 所以说你是特别的 约翰·威克
You see? That’s why you’re special, John Wick.
我就不会停下来
I wouldn’t have stopped.
你能回来真好
It’s good to have you back.
旅行顺利吗
How was your trip?
要去大♥陆♥酒店吗
Going to the Continental?
他是你的手下
He with you?
生前是
He was.
把戏不错
Nice trick.
去后门
大桥关闭
先生 放下武器
Sir! Put your weapon down.
他被除名了
He’s Excommunicado.
除非你想和他一个下场
Unless you wish to become the same,
否则我建议你把枪放下
I suggest you lower your gun.
我想见经理
I’d like to see the manager.
没问题
Of course.
能否请你跟我来
If you would be so kind as to follow me.
请坐
Please take a seat.
我会告诉他你来了
I will let him know you have arrived.
我得跟你说
I gotta tell you,
我盼望见你已经很久了
I’ve been looking forward to meeting you for a long time.
我是你的忠实粉丝 约翰·威克
I’m a huge fan. John Wick.
目前为止 你从未让人失望过
And so far, you haven’t disappointed.
这就是那条狗吗
Is that the dog?
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你说我吗 我更喜欢猫
Me? I’m more of a cat person myself.
你好 狗
Hey, dog.
我们是一种人 具有同样的天赋
We’re the same, you know. Both given the same gift.
我们不是一种人
We’re not the same.
我们是
Yes, we are.
我们不是
No, we’re not.
经理可以见你了
The manager is ready for you now.
他在管理层休息室 先生
In the administrative lounge, sir.
我们都是死神的使者
威克先生
Mr. Wick.
坐下
Sit.
别动
Stay.
乖狗
Good dog.
小心点 乔纳森
Tread carefully, Jonathan.
我们只在特别的时刻使用这个房♥间
We only use this room on special occasions.
当你必须看看你的对手留了
When you simply have to see what your opponent is holding
哪一手的时刻
under the table.
一路上麻烦多吗
How was your journey here? Eventful?

Yeah.
这是自然
Well, of course.
他们派人去杀你 现在派你来杀我
They sent men to kill you, and now you to kill me.
这不就是你来的原因吗
Isn’t that why you’re here?
我一直效力高桌 此后也将效死输忠
I have served, I will be of service.
但是你在犹豫
But you’re having doubts.
不要错误地认为这是私人恩怨
Just don’t make the mistake of pretending this is personal.
如果你觉得必须要做
If you feel you must,
那就朝我的心脏开一枪
put a bullet through my heart.
高桌要求我下台
The High Table has asked me to step down.
因为那一小时吗
The hour?
那一小时
The hour.
你当时就应该在大♥陆♥酒店里杀了我
You should have killed me in the Continental.
也许确实如此
Maybe I should have.
规矩和后果
Rules and consequences.
似乎每个人都在承受
It seems like everyone is suffering
自己行为的后果
from the consequences of their actions.
而你不会下台
And you’re not stepping down?

No.
我应该不会
I don’t think I am.
所以要开战了
So it’s war?
你要与高桌开战
You’re going to war with the High Table?
小冲突而已
Skirmish.
除非你决定打死我
Unless you decide to shoot me.
话说回来 我宁愿死在朋友手中
But, then, I’d rather die at the hand of a friend
而不是敌人手中
than that of an enemy.
不 我已经做出了选择 你也要做出选择
No, I’ve made my choice. It’s up to you to make yours.
什么选择
What choice?
如果打死我 你就出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
You shoot me, you sell your soul.
但我会活下去 我可以记住她
But I’ll be alive. And I can remember her.
直到你作为高桌的仆人死去
Until you die as a servant of the High Table.
你完成了不可完成的任务 你收手了 你退出了
Now, you did the impossible, you stopped, you got out.
你回来只是因为海伦离开了你
You only came back because Helen was taken away from you.
真正的问题是 你想作为谁死去
The real question is, who do you wish to die as?
夜魔
The Baba Yaga?
那个许多人临死前看到的魔鬼
The last thing many men ever see?
还是那个和妻子彼此深爱的男人
Or as a man who loved and was loved by his wife?
你想作为谁死去 乔纳森
Who do you wish to die as, Jonathan?
威克先生 很荣幸见到你
Mr. Wick, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
我是裁决人
I am an Adjudicator.
你决定下台了吗
Have you decided to step down?
我不同意
I think not.
你呢 你会给他的脑袋来一枪吗
And you? Will you be putting a bullet in his head?
不 我不会
No, I don’t think I will.
那好
Very well.
管理部
Administration.
我想修改一项指示
I’d like to change a designation.
验证码
Verification?
裁决人 1011979
Adjudication 1-0-1-1-9-7-9.
纽约大♥陆♥酒店
The Continental Hotel, New York.
新指示
New designation?
还俗
Deconsecrated.
处理中
Processing.
管理人
Administrator.
档案 纽约大♥陆♥酒店
File. The New York Continental Hotel.
还俗
纽约大♥陆♥酒店已经还俗了 再见
The New York Continental Hotel has been deconsecrated. Goodbye.
先生们 这个机构已经还俗了
Gentlemen, this institution is now deconsecrated.
大♥陆♥酒店内可以干活了
Business may now be conducted on Continental grounds.
既然你拒绝下台
Since you are refusing to step down
而你拒绝执行直接命令 你们都失去了生命
and you are refusing a direct order, your lives are now forfeit.
高桌使者将即刻到达
High Table emissaries will be joining you presently
将你们的生命从大楼中清除
to see the removal of your souls from the property.
晚安 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
这个避风港不再安全了
This haven is safe no more.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!