Home 英文剧本 小镇幽浮(2023)

小镇幽浮(2023)

0
小镇幽浮(2023)


Oh, okay.
喂 -米尔顿 你好 我是桑迪
Hello? – Hi, Milt, it’s Sandy.
我在电♥话♥簿里找到了你的电♥话♥号♥码
I found your number in the phonebook.
希望我的来电没打扰到你
I hope you don’t mind I’m calling.
没有 -米尔顿 你有打印机吗
No. – Milton, do you happen to have a printer?
打印机
A printer?
我想想
Let me see.
丹妮斯给了我不少她不用的东西
Denise set me up with a lot of things when she stopped using them.
对 我有台打印机
Yeah, I have a printer.
我的很久之前坏掉了
Mine stopped working long ago.
电脑没法识别
Computer stopped recognizing it.
我可以借用一下吗
Anyhow, do– do you think I could use yours?
我要打印项目的海报
It’s for the poster for the program.
图书馆里不是有一台吗
Don’t they have one in the library?
他们那好像没有了
I don’t think they still have one.
如果 你不方便的话
If– if it’s a problem–
没什么不方便的
It– it isn’t a problem, I guess.
米尔顿 你好 -你好 桑迪
Hey, Milt. – Hi, Sandy.
真希望打印机在坏掉前
I really wish these machines would warn you
能预先通知一下
before they screw themselves up like that.
我差不多要打印22份 我穿过小镇时
I’ll probably print about 22. On my way through town,
想到了其他地方可以…
I thought of an another couple of places to–
我的天呐 这是什么啊
Oh, good Christ! What the fuck is that?
你记得在我院子里坠毁的那架飞船
You remember the spaceship that crashed in my yard?
这是从里面爬出来的小外星人
This is the little man who came out of it.
这位是桑迪
This is Sandy.
我跟她很熟
She’s an acquaintance of mine.
米尔顿 这是什么
Milton, what is this?
可能是来自太空的外星人吧
This is an alien from space, I suppose.
他在这多长时间了
How long has he been here?
有几天了
Oh, for a few days.
最开始那几天 他在飞船里面
Though the first couple days he was inside the spaceship.
他就坐在你沙发上
Mm-hmm. And he’s just sitting on your couch?
没错 他人很好
Yeah. He’s very friendly.
我看什么 他也看什么
He watches whatever I watch.
没什么要求
He’s undemanding.
老天爷啊 我得坐下歇会儿
Oh, my Lord, I think I need to sit down.
天呐 米尔顿
Oh, my God, Milton.
这可是件大事
This– this is a very big thing.
差不多吧
Yeah, I suppose it is.
这是外星生物
This is a being from a– another galaxy.
前所未有的事
This has never happened before.
我也这么觉得
I guess that’s true.
还有飞船吗
And there’s a ship?
我的天 -没错
Oh, dear God. – Yep.
我觉得他们可能还需要一阵 才能恢复好
I think it’ll be a couple seasons before they grow back.
他坠毁的时候 状态不太好
When he arrived, he wasn’t doing nearly so well.
飞船坠毁造成了不少伤
He was really banged up from the crash landing.
不过他一直在吃苹果 可能有点帮助吧
But he’s been eating apples ever since, and I guess they’ve helped him.
苹果 -对
Apples? – Yeah.
你想把他留在这
And you wanna keep him here?
他想呆多久都行
As long as he wants to.
我觉得不太现实
I don’t know about that.
说不准 他是个威胁
He may be a threat. We don’t know.
我觉得不会
I really doubt it.
米尔顿 如果你想留下他
Listen, Milton, if you wanna keep him here,
你不能到处宣扬他的事
you’ve got to stop telling people about him.
不能像你对我这样 随便请人上门
No more just letting people come over like you did with me.
我见识过其他人会对他这种外星人做出的事情
I– I’ve seen what people do with these kinds of guys.
你也经历过这种事
This has happened to you before?
没有
No!
从电影里看的 电影总有事实依据吧
From the movies, and the– the movies are based on something.
必须保守秘密
He’s gotta be a secret.
谁也不能告诉
No more telling anyone.
天知地知
You know, and I know, and…
你知我知
…I’m not telling anybody.
桑迪
Sandy?
你确定这样安全吗
Are you sure it’s safe?
目前来看
Far as I can tell,
他离家很远
he’s really far from home.
看起来他才是那个害怕的
Seems like he would be the scared one.
再见 米尔顿
I’ll see you soon, Milt.
记住了
And remember,
谁也别告诉
don’t tell anybody.
那当然
I won’t.
他眼睛的形状像电影里外星人那样
His eyes were shaped like you see in the movies.
在房♥子前面悬停
It hovered in the sky right above the house.
像个圆柱
It was round like a cylinder.
周围一圈全是灯
Had lights all the way around it,
上面还有个顶 发射出一道强光
and it had a dome on top of it with a bright light shining out.
目前 政♥府♥声明 那是个国安卫星 不是气象卫星
The government now says it was a security satellite and not a weather satellite
该卫星在宾州某处坠毁 政♥府♥要求 若有人…
that crashed somewhere in Western Pennsylvania. They ask anyone…
刚才那是桑迪 我觉得你能喜欢她的
That was Sandy. I think you’ll like her.
请拨♥打♥下方号♥码
…call the number below.
但是她知道
But she did.
她确实告诉了你所有关于尸检的事情
She did tell you everything she knew about the autopsy.
她想帮忙 -你能确定她究竟是想帮忙
She wanted to help. – You’re sure she wanted to help,
还是已经别无选择了吗 罗伯特
or had she simply exhausted her options, Robert?
你说得对 约翰 她已经别无选择了
That’s right, John. She exhausted her options.
她无论做什么也无法弥补她曾犯下的错
Nothing she could do was going to fix what she did.
那她为什么现在要帮忙 是因为她就是想做些好事吗
So why help now? ‘Cause she honestly wanted to do good.
罗伯特 抱歉 我完全不相信她 我知道她是你的女儿
Robert, I’m sorry, but I’m not buying it for a second. I know she’s your daughter.
她当然是我女儿 -但我不能相信她
Damn right she’s my daughter. – But it can’t happen.
早上好
Good morning.
开始修理了啊 太好了
Repairs have begun. That’s good.
希望你能修好它
I hope you can fix it.
对你来说 困在陌生的星球上一定很不容易吧
Must not be easy to be stuck on a different planet.
谢谢你给我的画
Thank you for the picture.
画的非常好
It’s very beautiful.
我去煮些咖啡
I’m gonna put some coffee on.
我们现在要找不同
We’re looking for differences.
您能把不同之处圈出来吗
Could you circle the one that’s different, please?
我将向你展示四样物品
I’m gonna show you four objects.
劳驾你 米尔顿 记住这些物品
Do me a favor, Milton, and remember these objects.
接下来 我将向你展示另外三样物品
Now I’m going to show you a new paper with three of the objects.
告诉我这里面少了哪件物品
You tell me which one is missing.
跳绳 答案是跳绳
Jump rope. The word is jump rope.
你有跳绳吗
You have that?

Yeah.
我要给你讲个短故事
I’m going to tell you a short story.
一个年轻姑娘去商店买♥♥葡萄
A young girl went to the store to buy grapes.
她去了商店后 发现没有带够钱
When she got there, she didn’t have enough money,
于是她就买♥♥了牛奶
so she bought milk instead.
回到家后 她母亲问她怎么回事
At home, her mother asked what happened.
米尔顿 我让你记的那个词是什么
Milton, what was the word I asked you to remember?
你一定感到很奇怪
It must be strange for you,
怎么是我在这里陪着你…而不是米尔顿
having me here and– and Milton gone.
他马上就会回来 他…
He’ll be back shortly. He–
他只是必须要去赴个约
he just had a– an appointment he had to go to.
你懂我在说什么吗
Do you understand me?
看你的眼睛 我感觉你听得懂
With those eyes, it– it seems like you do.
好吧 既然你不能说话 那我来说吧
Well, since you can’t talk, I guess I will.
我有一个女儿
I have a daughter.
我们相处的十分融洽
we get along pretty well,
但我无法经常见到她
but I don’t get to see her much.
她住在西海岸
She, uh, lives out on the West Coast.
我有她的照片
I have pictures.
她叫莫妮卡 旁边是她的女友莉莎
Monica. That’s her partner Lisa.
这是我的外孙 菲利普
That’s my grandson, Philip.
她和她是在一起的
She and she are together.