Home 英文剧本 小镇幽浮(2023)

小镇幽浮(2023)

0
小镇幽浮(2023)

我们知道 -我们就是知道
We know! – We just know!
好了好了 我不会跟别人说的
Okay, okay, I’m not gonna tell anyone.
但是别再瞒着我了
But no more keeping secrets from me.
就像桑迪说的那样 我也加入了
I’m in on this, like Sandy says.
我们应该杀了她 -住嘴 米尔顿
We shoulda killed her. – Milton, hush.
这是什么 -画
What’s that? – It’s just pictures.
他老给我他画的画
He hands them to me all the time.
可能他想告诉你什么
Maybe he’s trying to tell you something.
他才不是想告诉我什么
He’s not trying to tell me something.
有她在就没意思了
This isn’t gonna be fun with her.
乔伊斯 朱尔斯对我们来说
Joyce, Jules has come to mean…
意义重大
quite a bit to us.
不能将他公之于众 你也看过那些电影
And he’s gotta be a secret. You’ve seen the movies too.
你知道当他们降落在地球
You know what happens to these guys
会发生什么
when they fall to Earth.
我试过把他弄回家
I’ve tried getting him back into the house,
但他整天都看着后院里的飞船
but he spends all day looking at that spaceship in the backyard.
早晨第一件事
First thing in the morning,
就是出去看那艘飞船
he’s out there looking at that spaceship.
有事吗
Yes?
我们是国安部门的人
We’re from the Department of National Security.
我们能否查看一下您的房♥屋
Do you mind if we have a look at the premises?
嘿 乔伊斯 -盖里在吗
Hey, Joyce. – Gary here?
你是说外星人 当然 不然他能在哪呢
You mean the alien? Yeah. Where else would he be?
我来陪他一会儿
Come to spend some time with him.
嘿 盖里
Hey, Gary.
我是乔伊斯 那天我们见过
Joyce. I met you the other day.
我给你带了件新衬衫
I brought you a new shirt.
你身上穿的这件不太合适
The one you’re wearing is hardly appropriate.
喂 -嗨
Hello? – Hi.
我看到你贴在图书馆的 长辈指导项目的海报
I saw your poster at the library about the senior mentoring program.
然后呢?
Yes?
我不是非常年轻
I’m– I’m not super-young,
但是 我想聊一聊这个项目
but, um– um, I wouldn’t mind a chat like that.
噢 太好了
Oh, fantastic!
那么 怎么称呼
And, uh, to whom am I speaking?
布恩顿还可以
Boonton’s fine.
但还是和大城市不一样
But it’s not like the Big City.
看着我现在的样子 你可能看不出来
You might not know it looking at me the way I am now,
但我也曾经是个尤物
but I was an item.
在大城市 你能找到所有你想要的
Away in the Big City, you can find all the pleasure
欢愉与刺♥激♥
and danger you’re looking for.
只是 你需要锻炼你的自♥制♥力
You just have to exercise self-control.
否则 大城市会把你生吞活剥
Otherwise, the city’ll eat you alive.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
我也曾遇到困难
I had my problems, I mean, my moments.

But, uh…
至少最后都有惊无险
at least I got out in one piece.
我也不想再去匹兹堡了
No more Pittsburgh for me.
是丹尼吗 -是的
Danny? – Yeah.
快进来 -谢谢您
Come on in. – Thank you.
要来点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
没问题 -很好
Sure. – Great.
丹尼 你多大了
So how old are you, Danny?
27岁 -我72了
27. – I’m 72.
有的人对自己的年纪非常敏感
Some people, they get real sensitive about their age.
想方设法让自己看起来年轻一些
Do everything they can to look younger.
但这正是我要告诉你的 丹尼
But that’s one thing I wanted to tell you, Danny.
衰老是自然规律
Aging is natural.
外在美只是暂时的
Physical beauty is here for a moment,
之后便会消逝
and then it is gone.
我在大城市真正地成长了
I really blossomed in the Big City.
只身一人
Came into my own.
乔伊斯 我觉得他想去修飞船了
Joyce, I think he wants to fix his spaceship.
我也有过一些爱人
I had my share of lovers.
但没有和任何一个私定终身
Never really settled down with one.
有一段时间 我
For a while, I…
我唱歌♥
I sang.
你敢相信吗 我曾经是歌♥手
Can you believe it? I was a singer.
我当然会唱歌♥
You bet I can sing.
而且现在也还有两下子
And I’ve still got it too.
这东西有蓝牙吗
Does this thing have Bluetooth?
你介意我用一下卫生间吗
Do you mind if I use the bathroom?
当然不介意
Of course.
上楼梯左转
Top of the stairs and on your left.
楼上吗 -没错
Up there? – Yeah.
好的
Okay.
如我明日启程
♪ If I leave here tomorrow
你是否还会记住我
♪ Would you still Remember me? ♪
我现在只得动身
♪ For I must be Traveling on now ♪
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我还想游历四方
♪ Places I’ve got to see
把你的珠宝带上
Taking some of your jewelry.
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do that.
要不你先下来
Why don’t you come back downstairs,
我们再谈谈人生
and we’ll talk some more about life.
不如拿走你的珠宝
I think I’d rather just take some of your jewelry.
我要报♥警♥了
I’m gonna call the police.
但如果我留下
♪ But if I stay here With you, boy ♪
我们已无法回到过去
♪ Things just Couldn’t be the same ♪
因为我已如飞鸟般自♥由♥
♪ ‘Cause I’m as free As a bird now ♪
一只你无法驯服的飞鸟
♪ And this bird You cannot change ♪
一只你无法驯服的飞鸟
♪ And this bird You cannot change ♪
主啊 请指引我 我无法改变
♪ Lord, help me I can’t change ♪
你是说他的脑袋爆♥炸♥了
You’re saying his head just exploded?
没错
That’s right.
就凭空炸了
Out of nowhere?
是的
Out of nowhere.
脑袋应该不会…
Heads don’t tend to just…
轻易爆♥炸♥
explode like that.
你是说我是这个人脑袋炸掉的罪魁祸首
Are you suggesting I made a man’s head explode off his shoulders?
我怎么才能做到
And how exactly would I do that?
你说说呗
You tell us.
这么神奇的事情
How would something that extraordinary
为什么会发生在你家
happen in your house?
是桑迪
Oh, it’s Sandy.
他在哪
Where is he?
后院 正鼓捣他那艘船呢
In the back, working on his ship.
我知道他有超能力
I knew he had powers.
这种人通常都有
These guys usually have powers.
那他会很危险吗
Does this mean he’s dangerous?
只有当我们受到他人威胁时
Only when someone’s being dangerous towards us.
确实
Right.
只有当我们受到他人威胁时
Only when someone’s being dangerous towards us.
没错
That’s true.
我是说 他救了我一命
I mean, he saved me.
你能想象 如果他没出手
Can you imagine what would’ve happened
后果如何
if he didn’t get involved?
我就不会站在这了
I wouldn’t be here.
有没有可能
Well, is it possible
他也会让好人脑袋爆♥炸♥
he could do it to someone who wasn’t bad?
什么 他还没做过这种事
What? He hasn’t done it yet.
我觉得我们不应该带着偏见
I don’t see why we should prejudice him
心怀恐惧地对待他
with our fearful thoughts.
好吧 我就是说说
All right. Just asking.
我只在乎
As far as I’m concerned,
朱尔斯帮了我们 我们也应该支持他
Jules is on our side, and we oughta be on his.
我同意 -我也同意
I agree. – I agree too.
现场没找到武器吗
There was no weapon found at the scene?
也没有爆♥炸♥物 -什么都没有
No explosive material? – Nothing.