我不管 就算是搜遍镇子的每条街
I don’t care if I have to scour the streets of this town.
我会找到的
I’ll find ’em.
你怎么样 -我挺好的
How are you? – I’m good.
怎么了 -是爸的事
What’s up? – It’s about Dad.
他不太好 最近行为有些古怪
He’s not doing well. He’s acting strange lately.
他已经行为古怪好多年了
Well, he’s been acting strange for years.
他对超♥市♥收银员说
He told the check-out guy at Corrado’s
他要给他家里的外星人买♥♥苹果
that he was buying apples for an alien living in his house.
是非法移♥民♥吗
Well, was it an illegal alien?
不 是外太空的
No, it was an alien from outer space.
他说得很清楚
He was very clear on that.
我找到了三只
I got three.
实际上 三又三分之一只
Well, three and a third, really.
这样就补上之前少了的四分之一了
And that more than makes up for the missing quarter.
我算分数一直很好
I’ve always been very decent with fractions.
我们还需要一只
We still need one more.
好像是特工
Those look like agents.
像 像政♥府♥的吗
L– like government agents?
像电影里的
Like the ones in the movies.
我把朱尔斯带到楼上
I’ll take Jules upstairs.
他去哪了
Where is he?
第四分队 返回
Unit 4, return to operations.
快 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.

Okay.
我们得快点行动
We’ve gotta act quickly,
我们浪费时间
’cause any moment we waste
他们就有机会找到他
is a moment they can discover him.
我们可以都开车去找 -还是太耗时间了
We can both go out driving. – That’ll take too long.
再说了 我都找遍了
And besides, I looked everywhere.
除了杀掉一只猫
Well, short of killing a cat,
我想不出别的办法了
I don’t know how we’re gonna do it.
嗯 你的猫怎么样
Well, what about yours?
亨利吗
Henry?
你在说什么呢
The hell you talking about?
你说他听不见 看不见 也走不了路
You said he doesn’t hear, he doesn’t see, he can’t walk.
他离死不远了
He’s pretty much dead.
但他还没死
He’s not dead.
我把它看作我的孩子
He’s like my child.
你去死吧
You can go fuck yourself!
关于米尔顿说的话 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about what Milton said.
他不该那么说的
He spoke out of turn.
我每次回家 亨利都在
Henry’s been there every time I’ve come home.
没有人会这样
No one else has.
当然
Of course.
宠物也许只是宠物
Pets may just be pets,
但它们是家庭的一部分
but they’re part of the family.
我看着他情况恶化
I watched him get worse,
却无能为力
and I just didn’t do anything about it.
我不敢去想 失去他会怎样
I was too afraid of what it would be like without him.
他是我的唯一了
He’s all I have.
他不能自己走到我身边 已经有一年了
Do you know it’s been a year since he was able to walk up to me on his own?
米尔顿说得对
Milton’s right.
他不是我的唯一
He’s not all I have.
他曾经是
He’s all I had.
好 来吧
All right, go ahead.
动手吧
Let’s do this.
让他的头爆♥炸♥
Explode his head.
等等
Wait.
最好别溅得到处都是
Better to cut down on the mess.
再见了 小宝贝
Goodbye, sweet pea.
快回埃尔默870号♥
Go back to 870 Elmore!
快回去 -收到
Go back! – Yes.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
朱尔斯
Jules, I’m–
我为你高兴
I’m so happy for you.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
城市水晶球
It’s a snow globe of the city.
每到一个新城市 人们常常买♥♥这种礼物
It’s a typical gift that you get when you’re in some place new.
对我来说 意义非凡
It’s, uh– it kind of means a lot to me,
总能让我想起在大城市的日子
reminds me of my time in the city.
我想把它送给你
I want you to have it.
我也给你带了礼物
I, uh– I brought you something too.
不知道你家乡冷不冷
I don’t know if it gets cold where you’re from,
但你可能用得上
but you maybe, you can get some use out of it.
不是现在穿
Oh, not now.
之后再穿
Later.
我不知道还要送礼物
I didn’t know we were giving gifts.
这样你就不会忘记我的样子了
So you don’t forget what I look like.
这是什么意思
What was that?
他在做什么
Did he just do something?
他可能是想邀请我们进飞船
I think he’s inviting us.
我去
I’ll go.
我和你一起走
I’d like to go with you.
米尔顿 你不能去 你还有丹妮斯
Milton. You can’t. You’ve got Denise.
我决定要走了
I’m ready to go.
朱尔斯跟我相处得很好
Jules has been nice company to me here,
而且我不想让丹妮斯看到我一年不如一年
and I prefer not to have Denise see me get worse and worse every year.

Hello?
爸 我打电♥话♥来不是要跟你聊外星人
Dad, I’m not calling about the alien.
绝对不是
I’m not calling about any of that.
你该剪头发了
It’s time for your hair cut.
我周六可以来一趟
So I could, uh– I could come by Saturday,
然后 我们可以一起吃个午饭 我给你剪头发
and we could have lunch, and I could take care of it.
我们最近一直在吵架 我想好好相处一下
We’ve been fighting, and I just want to hang out.
你周六在家吗
Will you be around Saturday?
你周六不用上班吗
Don’t you work Saturdays?
我让海瑟帮我值班
I’ll get Heather to cover for me.
你到时候会在家吗
Will you be around?

Dad?
我之前见过你跟别人绝交
I’ve seen you shut down before.
我不希望我们也走到这一步
I don’t want that to happen to us.
我得看看日程表
I’ll have to check my schedule.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我一切都好
Yes, it is.
好吧
All right.
我等你回话
I’ll wait to hear.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
You too.
再见
Bye.
国安 开门
National Security! Open the door!
他们来抓朱尔斯了
They’re coming for Jules!
他们来了
They’re coming!
快把他送上飞船
Get him in the ship!
太棒了
That was amazing.
我们到他的星球了吗
Are we on his planet already?
感觉也没过去多久
That didn’t feel like very long.
好像才几秒钟
Felt like just a few seconds.
我手♥机♥有四格信♥号♥♥ 还有条短♥信♥
I’ve got four bars and a text message.
我们应该还没离开地球
I think we’re still on Earth.
他就是找个地方
I think he just stopped to–
让我们下船
to drop us off.
我们还在地球
I think we’re still on Earth.
朱尔斯
Jules.
是时候开启你的星际旅行了
I guess it’s time for your intergalactic journey.
反正他们也不需要我来维持这个镇子的秩序
If they didn’t need me to keep this town on the rails,
我可以跟你一起走
I’d come with you.
米尔顿 你呢
And Milton?
我很感谢你的邀请
I’m so thankful for your invitation to join you.
而且我知道自己一定会很喜欢
And I know I would have enjoyed very much
和你一起穿过天国的旅途
journeying with you through the heavens,