她有没有告诉你不会有第二次了
Did she also tell you that it’ll never happen again?
因为我不干了
Because I’m done.
你是指授课 还是丢脸
Teaching or being humiliated?
两者都是 我不知道你为什么觉得
Both! I don’t know why you ever thought
我可以教他们
I could teach that class.
我知道你不行
Oh, I knew you couldn’t.
什么 你故意让我失败 为什么
What? You set me up to fail? Why?
如果你只做力所能及的事
If you only do what you can do,
就永远无法更进一步
you will never be more than you are now.
我不想更进一步 我喜欢自己
I don’t wanna be more! I like who I am.
你连自己是谁都不知道
You don’t even know who you are.
你说什么… 我当然知道
What do you…? Of course I do.
我是神龙大侠
I’m the Dragon Warrior.
而神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢
And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior?
这意味着 四处闯荡
It means, you know, just going around
挥拳踢脚
and punching and kicking.
守卫山谷 这一类的
Defending the valley! And stuff.
挥拳踢脚
Punching and kicking?
你以为这就是乌龟大♥师♥选中你的原因吗
You think that is what the great Master Oogway saw for you?
五百年前的预言应验了
A 500-year prophecy fulfilled
难道就是为了让你耍耍拳脚
so you could spend your days kicking butt…
成天在镇上招摇过市吗
and running through town high-fiving bunnies?
-是的 -错了
– Yes? – No!
乌龟看到了你的巨大潜力 阿宝
Oogway saw greatness in you, Po.
尽管我不敢苟同
Against my better judgment.
他对你寄以厚望
More than you can see in yourself.
惊人的力量在等着你
Incredible power awaits you.
超乎你想象的力量
Power beyond anything you can imagine.
那是什么
What was that?
这是气
That was chi.
气是什么
What’s chi?
生物筋骨中流淌的能量
The energy that flows through all living things.
你的意思是如果我授课
So you’re saying if I teach,
就能练刚才那炫酷的神功吗
I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that?
不 我是说如果你授课的话
No. I’m saying if you teach,
我就有时间练这炫酷的神功了
I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that.
想要掌握气 首先要控制自己
Mastering chi requires mastery of self.
乌龟曾在洞穴里
Oogway sat alone in a cave
枯坐三十年 思考一个问题
for 30 years asking one question.
我是谁
“Who am I?”
我是谁
“Who am I?”
我能有五分钟不被你打扰就不错了
I’m lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt
那现在我要在洞穴里枯坐三十年
So now I have to sit alone in a cave for 30 years?
总归是要的
Eventually.
在你能够熟练授课之后
After you master teaching.
授课 我没法像你那样授课的
Teaching? There’s no way I’m ever gonna be like you.
我不是要把你变成我
I’m not trying to turn you into me.
而是要把你 变成你
I’m trying to turn you into you.
把我变成我自己
Turn me into me?
等等 这说不通…
Wait a second, that makes no…
成功就在眼前 师♥父♥
Almost there, Shifu.
说话再难懂一点 你就是下一个乌龟了
Just a little more confusing and you’ll be the next Oogway.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, no offense,
乌龟大♥师♥ 我只是…
Master Oogway. I just…
我还是不打扰你了
I’ll let you get back to your eternal peace.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我兄弟的农场
My brother’s farm?
如果我踩到了你 你会不会死
If I stepped on you, would you die?
会的
Yes.
凡界
The mortal realm.
你听到了吗 乌龟 我回来了
You hear that, Oogway? I’m back.
天煞回来了
Kai has returned!

Who?
天煞 天煞将军
Kai. General Kai.
中国的至上战神
Supreme warlord of all China.
碧玉屠夫 痛苦之源
The Jade slayer. Master of pain.
你们可能听说过我复仇凶兽的名头
You may know me as the Beast of Vengeance.
寡妇制♥造♥者
Maker of Widows?
好吧 我曾和乌龟并肩战斗
Okay, I used to work with Oogway.
乌龟大♥师♥
Oh, Master Oogway!
他是个伟大的战士
Now, he was a great warrior.
我们听说过乌龟大♥师♥
We’ve heard of Master Oogway.
好了 好了 够了 安静
Okay, okay, enough. Silence!
找到乌龟的徒弟 把他们带来见我
Find Oogway’s students, and bring them to me.
等我收拾完他们 乌龟
By the time I am done with them, Oogway…
再不会有人记得你的名字
There will be no one left who will even remember your name.
天煞来了
Kai is coming!
我准备好
I am ready…
给你们上一课
to teach you a lesson.
教我 天啊 是神龙老师
Teach me? Oh, no! It’s the Dragon teacher!
他真帅
Yeah, he’s so handsome!
谢谢夸奖
Thank you for the compliment.
别 拜托不要把我教死了
No! Please don’t teach me to death!
阿宝
Po?
爸爸 什么事
Oh, hey, dad. What’s up?
我只是过来泡个澡
I was just, uh… stopping by for a little soak.
好了 怎么回事
Okay. What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
没事 我回家看到你拿着娃娃泡澡
Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls…
是手办
Action figures.
而且你撒的不是浴盐
…and instead of adding bath salts to the water,
是四川花椒
you just added szechuan peppercorns.
四川…
Szechuan…
我的小嫩肉
Oh, oh, my tenders! Oh…
好吧 的确有事
Okay, yes, something’s wrong.
没事 没事 儿子
There, there, son.
和爸爸好好说说
You tell your daddy all about it.
把胳膊抬起来
Lift your arm.
师♥父♥说我不知道
Shifu says I don’t know what it means
当神龙大侠意味着什么
to be the Dragon Warrior.
现在我又要当老师
Now I have to be a teacher?
我以为我终于知道了自己是谁
I thought I finally knew who I was.
但如果我不是神龙大侠 我是谁呢
If I’m not the Dragon Warrior, who am I?
老师 教功夫吗
A teacher? Teaching kung fu?
阿宝 这可是升职了
Po, that’s a promotion!
答应下来 儿子
Take the job, son!
将来等你掌管了翡翠宫
And, someday when you’re in charge of the whole Jade palace…
我就能在大堂里卖♥♥面条了
I can sell noodles in the lobby!
你为什么还在这里像小孩一样洗澡
Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby?
出来 起来
Get out! Get up!
走走走 扩张分店就在眼前
Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us!
神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办
But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?
周太太总是能赢
Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that.
接招吧
Skadoosh.
神龙大侠吃包子大赛呢
And the Dragon Warrior dumpling-eating contest?
我得捍卫我的荣誉
I have to defend my title.
没人能打破你的吃包子纪录
No one’s gonna beat your dumpling-eating record.
有人要打破你的吃包子纪录了
Someone’s about to beat your dumpling-eating record!
加油 加油
Go! Go!
谁在吃我的包子
Who’s eating my dumplings?
谁来付钱
And who’s paying for them?
101! 102!
103!
成功
Yeah!
这是新纪录吗
Is that a new record?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是李山
I am Li Shan.
什么
What?
我是李山
I’m Li Shan.
我来找我的儿子
I’m looking for my son.
你儿子不见了吗
You lost your son?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章功夫熊猫2
下一篇文章一条狗的使命
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!