我连悍娇虎都教不了
I couldn’t even teach Tigress.
而她本来就懂功夫
And she already knows kung fu!
阿宝 我知道
Po, I know
你现在不会信任我
I’m the last guy you wanna trust right now.
但你得相信我
But you gotta believe me.
我们可以做到
We can do this.
我们可以学功夫
We can learn kung fu.
我们可以像你一样
We can be just like you!
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
-我们可以做到 -不是
– “We can do this”? – No!
-我们可以学功夫 -后面一句
– “We can learn kung fu”? – After that!
我们可以像你一样
Uh… “We can be just like you”?
-没错 -我们真可以吗
– Yes! – We can?
不 你们做不到
No! You can’t!
但你们不需要像我一样
But you don’t have to be!
这才是师♥父♥的真意
That’s what Shifu meant.
我不需要把你们变成我
I don’t have to turn you into me.
而是要把你们变成你们
I have to turn you into you!
这话说不通啊
That doesn’t make any sense.
我知道
I know!
谢谢 爸爸们
Thanks, dads.
不客气
You’re welcome?
我要做一件从未想过自己能做到的事
I’m gonna do something I never thought I’d be able to do.
我要教功夫了
I’m gonna teach kung fu.
各位 你们真正的强大在于
You guys, your real strength comes from
成为最好的自我
being the best “You” You can be.
所以 你们是谁
So who are you?
你们擅长什么
What are you good at?
你们喜欢什么
What do you love?
是什么让你们独一无二
What makes you, “You”?
对 好 好 再来
Yes, good. Good. Again.
好 再来
Good. Again.
好好好 再来
Good, good, good. Again.
花娃娃 花娃娃
Stripy baby! Stripy baby!
再快点 再快点 彩带绕起来
Faster, faster! Twirl those ribbons!
你 抱住木桩
Hug that log, you!
像是最后一次告别那样
Hug that log like it’s the last time
紧紧抱住它
you’re ever gonna hug it goodbye forever.
再高点 这次再往左一点
Higher! And a little more to the left this time.
你能行
You can do it!
我不想看到任何包子落地
I don’t wanna see any of these hit the ground!
等等 花娃娃
Wait, wait, stripy baby!
好 用这个试试
Good! Try it with this.
现在用这个试试
Now try it with these!
好 再用这个试试
Good! Now try it with these.
他们准备好了
They are ready.
什么
What?
大家注意 我只会再重复十遍
Okay, pay attention because I’m only gonna go over this ten more times.
村子唯一的入口在这里
The only entrance to the village is here.
包子小队在这里待命
The dumpling squadron will take position here…
饼干小队在这里待命
While the cookie squadron will take position here.
听我号♥令 这两支小队将…
Now, on my signal, the two squadrons will…
好吧
Right, okay.
面条小队将…
The noodle squadron will…
好 总之一定要记住
Okay. Anyway, the important thing to remember
这个地点就是…
is that this is the spot where…
好吧 不出我所料
Okay, I saw that coming.
牢记一件事
If you only remember one thing,
分散玉僵尸的注意
it’s distract the jombies…
直到我足够靠近天煞使出悟习铁指扣
Until I get close enough to put a wuxi finger hold on Kai.
-明白了吗 -明白了
– You got it? – Yeah!
我数三声 一 二 三 熊
Pandas on three! One, two three, pan…!
各位 算了 我待会再教这个
You guys… never mind, I’ll teach you that later.
我真希望我可以教你这个 儿子
I wish I could have taught you this, son.
没关系 爸 我
It’s okay, dad. I’m…
他来了
He’s here.
老天
Wow!
这就是我说的闪亮登场
That’s what I call a dramatic entrance!
你一定就是神龙大侠
Ha-ha! You must be the Dragon Warrior.
你一定就是天煞了
And you must be Kai!
复仇凶兽 寡妇制♥造♥者
Beast of vengeance, maker of widows!
没错 总算有人认识我 谢谢
Yes! Finally! Thank you!
让我都想饶你一命了
Almost makes me wanna spare your life.
你要饶我一命吗
Oh, you wanna spare me?
要不你省省你的废话
How about you spare me the Chit-chat?
怎样 来切磋一下
All right? Let’s do this.
我要夺走你的气
I’m going to take your Chi…
接着是所有熊猫的气
Then the Chi of every panda in the…
又说废话
Oh! Chit-chat!
-这个… -废话废话废话
– In this… – Chitty-Chitty chat-chat.
-这… -废话话话话
– In… – Chat, chat, chat.
-这个… -废话
– In the… – Chit-chat!
你个小胖子
Oh, you pudgy little…
包围他们
Round them all up.
不 是真的
Oh, no. It’s true.
你们都被变绿了
You guys have all been turned green!
除了你 螳螂 你本来就是绿的
Except for you, Mantis. You were already green.
-现在呢 -等待指令
– Now? – Wait for the signal.
开始了
Here we go!
包子小队
Dumpling squad!
准备好了吗 上
Ready? Go time!
-肚皮 -功
– Belly! – Gong!
不是吧
Seriously?
我们成功了 太好了
Yeah! Whoo! We did it! Whoo-hoo!
抱歉 仙鹤
Sorry, Crane.
春卷小队 外卖♥♥时间到
Spring roll squad! Time for some takeout!
过来呀 玉僵尸先生
Over here, Mr. Jombie!
我也不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are, either.
面条小队
Noodle squad!
准备与危险
Get ready to dance…
共舞吧
with danger!
真棒
Oh, sweet!
花娃娃
Stripy baby!

Oh, no.
-揍他 -你真坏
– Do it. – You’re mean!
开火
Fire!
朝嘴里开火
Fire in the hole!
很好
Yes!
很好 孩子们
All right, kids!
大家干得漂亮
You got it, guys!
不 是师♥父♥
Oh, no! Master Shifu!
我不能打师♥父♥
I can’t hit Shifu!
我可以
I can!
我也可以
And so can I.
双老爹防御
Double-dad defense!
-爸爸 左 -爸爸 右
– Left, dad! – Right, dad!
谢谢 爸
Thanks, dad!
到你那边了 爸
Back at you, dad.
我们来搞定 儿子
We’ve got this, son!
上啊 爸爸们
Go, dads!
我们拖住他们了
We got them now.
停 停 够了
Stop. Stop! Enough!
走开
Get out…
我们来做个了结吧
Let’s finish this.
是我们的儿子
That’s our boy!
抱歉 哥们 得把你送回灵界
Sorry, buddy. Gotta send you back to the Spirit Realm.
接招吧
Skadoosh!
不管用 我再试一次
Okay, that didn’t work. Let me try one more time.
接招吧 接招吧 怎么回事
Skadoosh! Skadoosh. Skadoosh. Skadoo… what the…?
等等 生效了
Hold on, wait! It’s working.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章功夫熊猫2
下一篇文章一条狗的使命
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!