他是戴着帽子
He does wear a hat!
你们都跟我很像
You all look like me.
庆祝吾儿归来 我们尽情吃吧
Let’s feast in my son’s honor.
这是什么…
What the…?
熊猫是不走路的 我们靠滚的
Pandas don’t walk. We roll!
你见过这么滑稽的人吗
Have you ever seen anyone look so ridiculous?
阿宝 你在干嘛 阿宝
Po, what are you doing? Po!
你说得对 这比走路好多了
You’re right, that is better than walking.
真是好菜
Yeah, that’s the good stuff.
吃点包子吧
Have some dumplings.
怎么会有熊猫不会滚
What kind of panda doesn’t know how to roll?
我对做熊猫这事还真有点陌生
Well, I’m kind of new at this whole “Being a panda” Thing.
那你算哪门子熊猫
Hey, what kind of panda are you?
你的脖子真喜感
You have a funny neck.
我根本不是熊猫
I’m not a panda at all.
-那是什么 -我的帽子
– What’s that? – My hat.
-那是什么 -我的嘴
– What’s that? – My beak.
-那个呢 -我的翅膀
– What’s that? – My wing.
-那个呢 -我的包子
– What’s that? – My dumplings.
别再问了 走开 小屁孩
No more questions! Go away, kid.
给 儿子 我给你带了筷子
Here, son. I packed your chopsticks.
-谢了 老爸 -哇
– Thanks, Dad. – Wow.
-天呐 -怎么了
– Oh, my. – What?
那是用来干什么的
What are those for?
这个吗 这是筷子
These? These are chopsticks.
是用来夹包子的
They’re for picking up dumplings.
你是说你是一个一个地吃包子吗
You mean you only eat one at a time?
-好吃 -是啊 真好吃
– Yummy. – Yeah, yummy.
我就知道我没有完全发掘出吃东西的潜力
I knew I wasn’t eating up to my potential!
我是美美
I am Mei Mei.
她太美了 真是貌美如花
Wow, she’s amazing. She’s so beautiful.
嘴真甜 阿宝
That’s sweet, Po.
不过好听的话尽量留点
But please, try to save all other compliments
等到表演结束后再夸奖我
until after the performance.
我 不 我没说过…
Me? No, I didn’t say…
别说了
Shut it.
表演完再夸
After the performance.
还没开始吗
Has it started yet?
她的彩带舞天下第一
Best ribbon dancer in the world!
至少她是这么说的
At least, that’s what she said.
别看我 别看我
Look away. Look away.
不 你已经无法移开目光了 对吧
No. You can’t, can you?
老爸 她为什么一直用那种眼神…
Dad, why does she keep staring at me like…
看着我
That!
试着跟上节奏
Try to keep up.
我真的不大会跳舞
I don’t really know how to dance!
你当然会了 熊猫都会跳舞
Of course you do. All pandas dance.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you were thinking.
是吗
You do?
怎么会有这般美若天仙的熊猫
“How can one panda be so beautiful?”
给我的吗
For me? Oh!
阿宝
Po.
-帮帮我 老爸 -不了 靠自己
– Help me, dads. – Yeah, no, you’re on your own.
跳得很好 儿子
You’re doing great, son.
该你了
Your turn.
做得好 阿宝
Yay, po!
别担心 你会掌握要领的
Don’t worry. You’ll get the hang of it.
我有太多要学的了
I have so much to learn.
侦查之翼
Wings of surveillance!
-你为什么要说这种话 -说什么
– Why do you do that? – Do what?
你每次说话加上”之翼”的时候
Just because you say “wings of” before something,
你并没有在使什么招数
it doesn’t mean that you’re doing a special move.
就和我说”力量之须”一样
It’s like me saying “antenna of power”
或者是”做三明治之胸”
or “thorax of making sandwiches”.
反对之翼
Wings of disagreement.
看那里
There.
熊大♥师♥ 公鸡大♥师♥ 鳄鱼大♥师♥
Master Bear, Master Chicken, Master Croc!
你们在这干什么
What are you doing out here?
玉僵尸袭击了我们的村庄
Jade creatures attacked our villages.
我们追踪到了这里
We’ve tracked them here.

Stop!
他们一定在里面
They must be in there.
师♥父♥强烈建议我们…
Master Shifu strongly advised us…
不要同他们交战
not to engage.
-我们必须进去 -可师♥父♥说了…
– We’ve gotta get in there. – But Master Shifu said…
你是害怕了吗
You’re seriously afraid?
连公鸡大♥师♥都进去了 他可是胆小鬼
Even Master Chicken’s going in there! And he’s a chicken.
我受够了 我要进去了
That’s it. I’m going in.
螳螂 我们有命令在身…
Mantis! We have orders not to…
我们得帮他们
They need our help!
快来 我从上方进攻 你从下面
Come on. I’ll go high, you go low.
不 等等
No, wait.
见识下你虫爷爷的厉害
Fear the bug!
好吧 你这个…
All right, you little…
坚持住 兄弟 我来了
Hold on, buddy. I’m coming!
力量之须 不管用
Antenna of power! Ah! It didn’t work!
螳螂
Mantis!
螳螂
Mantis?
螳螂
Mantis.
你体内的气很强
Your chi is strong.
和你的朋友一样…
Just like your friend…
那只小虫子
The bug.
螳螂
Mantis.
别担心 小鸟
Don’t worry, little birdie.
我会好好利用你的气的…
I’ll put your chi to good use…
我将用它毁掉翡翠宫和那里的所有人
Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it.

No!
懊悔之翼
Wings of regret!
好极了
Oh, yeah.
熊猫训练第一天
First day of panda training!
好了 小花
All right, flower.
我会让你重新绽放
I’m gonna make you bloom.
老爸 老爸
Dad. Dad.
什么 怎么了 什么事
What? What? What is it?
我已经准备好接受第一天的熊猫训练了
I’m ready for my first day of panda training.
-什么 -就是学做熊猫
– What? – You know, learn to be a panda,
掌握气功 拯救世界
master chi, save the world!
熊猫睡到午后才醒
Pandas sleep till past noon.
第一课就是 “回去睡觉”
So lesson number one is, “Go back to bed”.
遵命
Of course!
肯定不会是件容易事
Nobody said this was gonna be easy.
我睡过头了吗
Did I oversleep?
绝对睡过了
You sure did.
太好了
Yes!
给他示范一下 孩子们
Yeah! Show him, kids!
你会这样吗 会这样吗
Can you do this? Can you do that?
这个会吗 那这样呢
How about this? How about that?
我做的对吗 做的好不好
Am I doing it? Is this good?
我学会了
I got it! Ka-blam!
-熊猫奶奶 小心 -你们好 啊
– Grandma panda, heads up! – Hello! Ow!
我们最好赶紧滚过去
We better roll.
阿宝 吃午饭了
Po, lunch time.
阿宝
Po?
你该顺着山坡自然的往下滚
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
我还是不熟练
Rookie mistake.
阿点 阿心 让他看看我们怎么上山
Dim, Sum, let’s show him how we go uphill!
太厉害了
It’s beautiful.
-吃点心了 阿宝 -太爽了
– Snack time. Po! – Whoo-hoo!
你会飞了
You can fly?
全速前进
I’m coming in hot!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章功夫熊猫2
下一篇文章一条狗的使命
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!