Some Bureau guys will burn in this
局里有些人这一次会死的很惨
and you’ll be working with their friends.
而你将会跟他们的朋友一起工作
What about you?
那你自己呢?
I’m snitching 3 old-timers
我只不过纠出三个老掉牙的家伙
who’ll be fishing in Oregon next week.
他们下个礼拜就会在奥勒冈钓鱼了
Next to you, I’m clean
跟你此起来我可是清清白白
and smart.
真聪明
Edmund J. Exley to chambers.
埃德蒙艾斯利请人庭
And remember
还有 别忘了
Bud White will fuck you for this if it takes the rest of his life.
如果你的证词毁了巴德·怀特的一生 他会整死你的
Captain, what do you want?
组长 到底什么事?
Call me Dudley.
叫我杜德利就好
Dudley what do you want?
杜德利 你有什么事?
Look, lad,
好了 小子
I admire your refusal to testify
我很欣赏你拒绝出庭作证
and your loyalty to your partner.
还有对朋友的忠心
I admire you as a policeman
我很欣赏你这种警♥察♥
and your adherence to violence as a necessary adjunct to the job.
而你浑身是劲的蛮劲 更是干这种工作所必须的
I’m impressed with your punishment of women-beaters.
你整那些打老婆的人的方法令我刮目相看
Do you hate them, Wendell?
你恨他们吗? 温德尔
What do you want?
你到底有什么事?
They’re yours.
这是你的
Take them.
拿去吧
There’s no bill on me?
不起诉我了?
4 witnesses recanted their testimony.
有四个证人翻供了
Why? They had a change of heart.
为什么呢? 他们回心转意了
Stensland?
史丹斯呢?
Your partner’s through.
他完了
Scapegoat on the Chief’s orders.
局长命令下的代罪羔羊
A year from his pension.
他只剩一年就可以领退休金了
Exley! Exley got what he wanted.
艾斯利? 艾斯利得到他所要的
As a politician he exceeds even myself.
他玩弄权谋的技术此我还高明
The Department needs smart men like Exley
我们局里需要艾斯利这样的聪明人
and direct men like you.
也需要像你这样的硬汉
Look, I need you for an assignment the Chief’s given me.
我需要你帮我完成 局长交付给我的一项任务
A duty few men are fit for
这项任务能胜任的人没几个
but you were born for.
而你却是天生的好手
You’d be working out of Homicide at City Hall.
你将会在位于市政♥府♥的凶杀组工作
Homicide?
凶杀组?
Working cases?
侦办凶杀命案吗?
Your talents lie elsewhere, Wendell.
你的才能并不在此 温德尔
It’s a muscle job.
我要你做的工作是要靠力气的
You’ll do as I say and ask no questions.
你听我的命令行事 不要问东问西的
Do you follow my drift?
明白我的意思了吗?
In Technicolor, sir.
一清二楚 长官
“Meet Tony Brancato and Anthony Trombino
这两位是布兰·卡多和安东尼·楚宾诺
two rising lieutenants in the Mickey Cohen rackets.
两位因为米奇·柯汉被捕而水涨船高的大哥
With the dapper little gent in prison
总把子进牢去了
who knows how far they’ll go.
谁知道他们能红到什么地步呢
The sky’s the limit.
反正前途无量就是了
Oh, well.”
好了
“Meet Deuce Perkins,
这位是杜斯·培金斯
Mickey Cohen’s narcotics lieutenant.
米奇·柯汉手下的头号♥毒王
Could he be behind the hits?
他会不会是幕后的主使人?
Is he consolidating organized crime power?
是不是他在整合黑社会组织?
I suppose not.
大概不是
One thing’s for sure:
不过有件事是错不了的
2-man triggers are punching the tickets on the Mickster’s muscle.”
有人在按部就班地干掉米奇的手下
Meanwhile, rumor has it the LAPD
而在另一方面呢据说洛城的警方
has set up a not-so-Welcome Wagon to dishearten the criminal element
已经摆出阵仗要大举扫除
from filling the void left by Mickey’s absence.
想接替米奇·柯汉的黑社会份子
When I know more,
我一旦有进一步消息
dear readers, so will you.
一定会告诉亲爱的读者
Off the record, on the q.t and very Hush-Hush.”
秘文权威”嘘嘘杂♥志♥ ”
With Mickey Cohen in prison, Los Angeles is organized crime-free.
米奇·柯汉进牢了就没黑社会
The Chief wants to keep it that way.
局长希望能保持这个样子
In Cleveland, you’re an organized crime associate
你在克里夫兰也是在道上混的
in desperate need of re-education in the ways of polite society.
只可惜不太懂我们白道的规矩
I hear things.
我听到了一些传言
Like those 2-men shooter teams.
譬如那些个暗♥杀♥小组
They’re 86ing Cohen’s lieutenants.
他们在屠♥杀♥柯汉的手下
What do you want?
你们要我怎么样嘛?
We want you to go home.
我们要你回家去!
Picture-book smut, men.
色情书刊 兄弟们
There’s been a bunch of this found at crime scenes lately.
最近在犯案现场老是可以找到这玩意儿
Quality ranges from piss-poor to very well done.
水准参差不齐
Look who’s back from suspension.
你们看谁复职回来了
We’re honored, Sergeant Jack.
我们真是三生有幸 杰克警官
Look at that. The Great Jerk-Off Case of 1953.
你们看 1953年的大烂案
Is there someplace you’d rather be?
你有更好的地方可以去吗?
Yeah, working Narcotics,
有 去扫毒组
looking for Cohen’s missing H.
搜寻柯汉遗失的海♥洛♥因♥
Yeah, finding 25 pounds of heroin
对 如果能够找到那25磅的毒品
would get you plenty of ink.
你一定可以风风光光上报了
You should’ve thought of that before Bloody Christmas.
不过或许你应该在血腥圣诞前
Make a major case.
就想到这一点 破个大案于
It’s the only way you’ll get out of here.
这是你离开这里唯一的办法了
Dismissed, gentlemen.
解散了 各位
Go get the facts, Jack.
实事求是 杰克
Just the facts.
实事求是
Whatever you desire.
任君选择
Hi. I’d like to get a delivery to Beverly Hills.
你好 麻烦你们外送到比佛利山庄来
I don’t know you.
我好像不认识你
A friend just gave me this number
这电♥话♥号♥码是我朋友给我的
and I wanted to find out if
我想查查看
Would you grab a reverse directory and shag a name and address for me?
你能不能找本电♥话♥簿帮我查个姓名地址
Crestview-2239.
电♥话♥是272239
Hush-Hush, off the record and on the q.t.
独家秘报嘘嘘杂♥志♥
Sid, it’s Vincennes.
西德 我是文生
Jackie, you back on narco?
杰克 你回到缉毒组了
I need some good copy.
我正需要一些好题材呢
I have something going with Vice.
吸毒案是没有 不过扫黄的倒有一件
Something juicy for the Sidster?
哎唷!好东西要给我了
Tracking porn. Arty, high-class stuff.
我们正在追查一些小♥电♥影♥的制片
Know about Fleur-de-Lis?
你对法国兰西王朝了不了解?
Slogan’s “Whatever you desire.”
他们的广♥告♥词是任君选择
No, I’ve heard burkes.
没有我从来没听说过
Get me some narco skinny.
去帮我找一些吸毒的丑闻来嘛
I want to do an all-hophead issue.
我想要报导的是吸毒案
Shvartze jazz musicians and movie stars. You like it?
特别是黑人爵士歌♥星跟电影明星吸毒
I’ll talk to you later.
你喜欢这个题材吗? 杰克 我有空再跟你聊了
What do you got?
查到什么了?
The number’s not assigned. Sir.
那个号♥码没有登记 长官
Thanks, Ginger.
谢谢你
A bootleg.
地下电♥话♥
Take it easy.
想开一点
Tough break, Stens.
时运不济 史丹斯
We’re going to miss you.
我们会想念你的
Raw deal, Stensland.
真是太不公平了 史丹斯
Here comes the snitch.
打小报告的来了
Sorry about that, Lieutenant.
实在不好意思 长官
Stay out of trouble, Bud.
你少惹麻烦 巴德
I got a few hours.
我还有几小时才要去报到
I’ll buy you a drink.
走 我请你喝一杯
Rain check. I got a hot date.
下次吧 我现在赶着去约会
Who is she and what did you arrest her for?
对方是谁? 你用什么名义逮捕她的
It’s confidential.
这是秘密
Like that magazine that Vincennes scams for.
就是经常和文生合作的 那个杂♥志♥社的名字一样
Hush-Hush.
嘘嘘
I’ll see you later in the week.
我们过一两天再见了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!