We’ll do the town, on me.
我们到时再去快活 我请客
Yeah. I’ll bring my wallet just in case.
是吗?我还是带着皮夹以防万一
See you tomorrow.
明天见了
Hold on!
等一下
I’ll walk down with you.
我跟你一起走
Punk kid. Who is he trying to impress?
小毛头 他想做给谁看
Yeah, I wonder.
对呀!我也在怀疑
Got himself a real career going.
不过他倒是官运亨通
Sergeant Williams, pick up, please.
威廉警官请接无线电
Sergeant Williams?
威廉警官
Is there anybody up there in Homicide?
凶杀组有没有人在?
Anybody there?
到底有没有人在?
Lieutenant Exley.
我是艾斯利警官
You’ve got a homicide downtown.
市中心发生凶杀案了
The Nite Owl Coffee Shop.
在夜猫子咖啡厅
I got it.
我知道了
At least one person’s dead.
长官 至少死了一个人
I stopped for coffee.
我路过想进去喝一杯咖啡
No one comes through the front door. Understand?
不许任何人从这个门出来
Understand?
明白吗? 明白
I want barricades at both ends of the street. Make sure–
在街到两头设立路障 绝对
I took the call. It’s my case.
电♥话♥是我接的 案子是我的
You don’t want it
你不会想接这个案子的
and you can’t have it.
案子也不会是你的
I took the call.
电♥话♥是我接的
It’s mine.
案子是我的
I’ll make you my second-in-command.
我派你当副手好了
Captain, over here, please.
组长 请到这边来一下 到那边去
Every one…
任何人都不许进出
The cook drew a gun and set it off.
厨子曾开过枪
The rest died in the men’s room.
其它人死在男厕所
Sir we got a total of 15 spent 12-gauge Remington shotgun shells.
长官 我们找到了十五发散♥弹♥枪♥弹壳
I’m betting 3 men, 5-shot capacity pumps,
我猜凶手有三人 手持一次装填五发的散♥弹♥枪♥
all of them emptying once.
子弹射完刚好十五发
Excuse me, we got an I.D. on one of the victims.
对不起 长官 我们认出一名死者的身份了
It’s Dick Stensland.
是狄克·史丹斯兰
At first, I thought she was Rita Hayworth.
我一开始以为她是丽泰·海华
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
Hell of a way to avoid prison.
真是逃过牢狱之灾的好方法
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Appears 3 men held up a coffee shop.
好像是有三个人抢劫咖啡厅
The guy at the register pulled a.38, so they killed him.
收银员拿出了手♥枪♥所以凶手把他给杀了
Then they killed everyone else.
然后再把店里的人杀个精光
Lieutenant, we’re ready with that Nite Owl I.D.
长官 夜猫子那件命案可以认尸了
Is this your daughter?
她是你女儿吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
We know this is difficult.
我们知道这很不容易
Take your time.
你慢慢来
It seems like my Susan.
她好像是我的苏珊
But my Susan was a blonde, not a redhead.
可是我的苏珊是金发不是红发
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次见到她是什么时候?
Just before Christmas.
就是圣诞节之前
We’d fought. I didn’t like her boyfriend.
我们吵了一架 我不喜欢她的男友
Mrs. Lefferts
雷佛太太
does your daughter have any distinguishing marks?
你女儿有没有任何特别的记号♥
You got the wrong idea, mister. I’m fine.
你弄错了 先生 我很好
She has a birthmark on her hip.
她大腿旁边有个胎记
It’s her. My baby!
是她没错 我的宝贝
I’m sorry, Mrs. Lefferts.
节哀顺变 雷佛太太
Who’s in charge of this investigation?
谁负责侦办的?
Captain Smith and myself. Why?
史密斯组长以及我本人 怎么了?
“The Nite Owl Massacre.”
“夜猫子大屠♥杀♥ ”
Hyperbole aside
尽管口气夸张了点
this is a heinous crime that requires swift resolution.
这样的大案子却非得迅速破案才行
Six victims.
死了六个人
One of them, one of our own. Dick Stensland.
其中一个还是我们自己人 狄克·史丹斯兰
He was a Nite Owl regular,
他是夜猫子的常客
in the wrong place at the wrong time.
挑错了时间 走错了地方
Robbery is the likely motive.
动机似乎是抢劫
We have rubber glove smears on the register and forensics
由柜台上的手套印 以及初步的监识结果看来
tend toward a trio of shooters.
凶手的确是三个人没错
We do have one hot lead.
而且我们已经有了重要线索了
Three Negro juveniles
有人看见三个黑人青少年
were seen discharging shotguns in Griffith Park.
在葛瑞菲斯公园拿着散♥弹♥枪♥乱射
A park ranger I.D.’d them as driving a 1948-1950 Mercury coupe
有位公园管♥理♥员♥认出他们 开着一部48至50年
maroon in color.
的福特褐红色双门跑车
An hour ago a canvassing crew found a news vendor
一小时前警员问到一位卖♥♥报的
who saw a maroon Merc coupe parked
他说在深夜一点的时候
by the Nite Owl at 1 a.m.
看见褐红色水星双门跑车停在夜猫子门口
DMV has come up with a registration list of Merc coupes.
监理处已经整理出 水星双门车的车主记录了
48 two-man teams will shake three names apiece.
二人一组每组查访三位车主
Interrogations will be led by Lt. Edmund Exley.
局内的侦讯工作由艾斯利负责
Enough on that!
别吵了
Gentlemen, just go out and get them.
各位 去把凶手给我抓回来
Use all necessary force.
动用所有必要的警力
The people of Los Angeles demand it.
这是洛杉矶市民的命令
Dismissed.
解散
Why not just put a bounty on them?
直接悬赏他们的人头不更干脆
Ready to roll?
可以走了吗 怀特?
You take them, I got something to do.
你自己去就好了 我另外有事
What if one of these names–?
万一正好就是那三个
Get somebody else.
找别人跟你去
I got our assignments, Big V.
名单拿到了
We go by this list, we got zero chance of making this collar.
照这份名单找下去一辈子也找不到
I got a guy who knows what happens south of Jefferson.
我有位线人对杰佛逊街以南很熟
He’ll put us at 50-50.
他可以帮我们抓到人
What are you doing?
杰克 你干什么?
It’s the same sort of thing that got you in trouble before.
你上一次就是这样子才惹上一身麻烦的
I’ll take those odds.
我就跟你冒这个险
We got it from here.
现在开始由我们来
You two should bring along a photographer.
你们应该随身带着摄影记者的
I need an address on a customer of yours.
我想查一下你一位顾客的地址
Her name is Lynn.
她的名字叫琳恩
That’s all I got to go on?
你就丢给我这么个名字?
Yeah.

You already know who I mean, so cough it up.
你很清楚我是什么人 所以上道一点吧!
There’s a billing address and a delivery address.
上头有收帐跟送货的地址
Are you Pierce Patchett?
你是皮尔斯·巴却吗?
I am.

Are you soliciting for police charities?
你是来劝募警♥察♥福利基金的吗?
Last time you called my office.
上一次是你打电♥话♥来的吧?
Go on down to the driveway. We’ll talk there.
到下面的车♥库♥ 我们到那儿谈
What can I do for you?
你有什么事?
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里?
I was here hosting a party.
在这里举♥行♥晚宴
Tell me about Dick Stensland.
把狄克·史丹斯兰的事告诉我
I don’t know him, Mr.–?
我不认识他 你是
Officer White.
怀特警员
You know Sue Lefferts?
你认识苏珊雷佛吗?
You know I do. You saw me with her.
你知道我认识的 你看见我跟她在一起的
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Nick’s Liquor.
尼克的烈酒商店
This is where Lynn Bracken’s booze bills go.
是琳恩·布雷肯写的收帐地址
Of course.
对哦!
Sue Lefferts died at the Nite Owl.
苏珊雷佛在夜猫子死了
I’m investigating.
我正在调查这件案子
Everything all right?
没什么事吧? 巴却先生
Fine, Phillip, thank you.
没事 谢谢你
What happened to the other guy, Buzz?
你另外那个保镖巴兹呢?
Buzz Meeks no longer works for me.
巴兹·米克斯已经不替我工作了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!