-现在赶紧给我 -我都告诉你了
– Give it here! – I’m telling you!
-别他妈再跟着我了 小子 -求求你
– Don’t fuck with me, boy. – Please!
– 我们知道你得手了 – 靠
– We know you’ve got it. – Shit.
都在这儿了 没有别的了
Listen! That’s it! There’s nothing else!
求求你们 求求你们
Please, please, please!
提利 快进来
Tilly, get in!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing,
的士司机先生 他没有拿到钱
Mr Cab Driver? He ain’t got no money!
看在上帝的份上 提利 快他妈上的士来
For Chrissake, Tilly, get in the fucking cab!
我看起来怎么样 雷克斯
How am I looking, Rex?
别他妈跟我说话 你这个没卵用的小杂种
Don’t you fuckin’ talk to me, you nasty little prick.
– 你偷了我的钱包 – 我修好了你的挡风玻璃
– You stole my wallet. – I fixed your windscreen.
我付了钱的
I paid for it!
下车 你从这能走回镇上
Get out. You can walk back to town from here.
– 你老婆肯定想知道你现在在哪儿
– Your wife will want to know where you are.
– 不 她他妈才不想知道
– No, she fuckin’ won’t.
-滚下去 提利 -我不
– Get out, Tilly! – No!
你想让我下车 除非开枪打我然后把我推下车
You want me out? You’ll have to shoot me and push me out.
这还算是帮我个忙
Probably do me a favour.
开你的车吧 老头子
Just drive, old man.
从这儿出发一直都是沥青路 波莉
Bitumen all the way from here, Pol.

Prick.
天呐 我这干的都他妈什么事儿
Oh, what the fuck do I do now?
嘿 雷克斯
Hey, Rex.
永远不要在你屁♥股♥上藏一卷大钞
Never hide a roll of hundreds up your arse.
那是那些家伙们第一眼看的地方
First place them fellas would look.
也许我应该跟你一起走 嗯
Maybe I just come with you?
就到爱丽丝
Just to the Alice.
短暂地放低姿态
Lay low for a little while.
别担心 老伙计
Don’t worry, old man.
我会照顾你的
I’ll look after ya.
嘿 雷克斯
Hey, Rex.
– 你去达尔文干什么 – 不关你的事
– What are you going to Darwin for? – None of your business.
嘿 雷克斯 我现在感觉好多了哈
Hey, Rex, I’m feeling much better?
嗯 我也这么觉得
Well, good for you.
嘿 雷克斯
Hey, Rex.
-到前面来 -什么
– Get in the front. – What?
到前面来
Get in the front.
除了搭警♥察♥的囚车
I’ve never been driven round by a whitefella before.
快到前面来坐 不然我就把仪表打开
Get in the front or I’m turning the meter on.
我从没被一个白人开车带着到处走
Unless it was a paddy wagon.
天呐 拜托 雷克斯
Oh, come on, Rex!
让我做梦吧
Let me dream!
爱丽丝泉 看看它 雷克斯
Alice Springs. Look at it, Rex.
壮丽非凡
Glorious.
他们说 如果你看到托德河有水流
They say if you see the Todd flow,
就意味着你某天会回来
means you’ll come back some day.
我不会回来的 提利
I’m not coming back, Tilly.
无论它是否有水流
Whether it’s flowing or not.
那么 只住一晚吗 先生
So, just the one night, sir?
是的 没错 两个房♥间 一个晚上
That’s right. Yeah, two rooms, one night.
好极了 没问题
Great. Not a problem.
然后会有一个你的房♥间 还有一个
And that’ll be one room for you and one for…
提利
Tilly?
这么说吧 他需要看身份证件
Okay. He’s gonna need some photo ID.
-为了安全起见 -我没有那种东西
– For security purposes. – I’ve got none of that.
那么我恐怕不能帮他了
Then I’m afraid I can’t help him.
好吧 他可以住我的房♥间
Well, he can stay in my room,
– 之后 – 那是个单人间 先生 我很抱歉
– then. – It’s a single, sir. I’m sorry.
但是我没有身份证 我连钱包都没有
But I don’t have ID. I don’t even have a wallet!
这他妈当个身份证件怎么样
How’s that for fuckin’ photo ID?
我得去趟银行
Got to go to the bank.
你要点钱不
You need some dough?
回家用
To get home?
别为我担心 雷克斯
Don’t worry about me, Rex.
那些在河床下的团伙 他们会照顾我的
That mob down the riverbed, they’ll look after me.
我处处有家
I got family everywhere.
你真的要这样做吗
You really gonna do this thing?
没错
Yeah.
也许你会像个缠人鬼一样回来 是吗
Maybe you’ll come back as a ghost gum?
在河堤上坐上一整天
Sit down by that riverbank all day long.
我喜欢那样
I’d like that. Yeah.
– 再见 提利 – 祝你好运 老伙计
– Bye, Tilly. – Good luck, old man.
给我留个口信 如果你长得漂亮的话
Leave a message if you’re good-looking.
嘿 波莉 是我 雷克斯
Hey, Pol. It’s me, Rex.
我在爱丽丝泉 还有大约一半的路途 我猜
I’m in Alice Springs. About halfway, I suppose.
开车去太他妈远了 你知道的
Been a hell of a ride so far, you know.
我有了这个黑人同伴
I had this young blackfella,
提利 在威廉克里克修好了我的挡风玻璃
Tilly. Fixed the windscreen in William Creek.
所以我载了他一程 然后他在乌德纳达塔抢劫了我
So I gave him a lift, and then he robbed me in Oodnadatta.
但是他老婆让我想起了 想起了你 你懂的
But his wife reminded me of… of you, you know.
不管怎样 我会再打过来的
Anyhow, I’ll call again.
你现在真♥他♥妈♥珍贵 伙计
You’re precious, mate.
-真♥他♥妈♥珍贵 -波莉
– Fuckin’ precious! – Pol…
知道吗 你有一条生牛皮短裤 三层补丁
Know what? You got rawhide knackers. Triple stitching!
跟你的原住民邻居相处不好吗
Having problems with your Abo neighbours?
-那就给他们一栋房♥子啊 -波莉
– Just give ’em a house! – Pol…
我不想要你的房♥子 我也不想要你的狗
I don’t want your house. I don’t want your dog.
你是个蠢货 雷克斯 麦克雷 一个胆小的蠢货
You’re a fool, Rex MacRae. A gutless fool!
打电♥话♥告诉我你的冒险故事是吗
Call me and tell me about your adventures?
你再敢打电♥话♥给我试试 你♥他♥妈♥再敢打
Don’t you dare call me again. Don’t you fucking dare!
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
晚上玩的很开心 是吗
Big night?
你还要去达尔文吗
You still going to Darwin?
没错
Yep.
我能跟你一起走吗
Can I come with you?
萨莉的团伙在这附近活动
Sally’s mob’s from around here.
卡利提团伙
Kaytetye mob.
他们从不走远
They didn’t walk away.
他们打架斗殴
They fought.
她是个坚强的女孩 很特别
She’s a tough one, that one.
但她是不得已的 你懂吗
But she gotta be, you know?
她是我的孩子们唯一的生存机会
She’s the only chance my kids have got.
我不替艾森登卖♥♥命的原因
The reason I didn’t go play for Essendon…
是因为那时候我怕了
’cause I was scared.
萨莉
Sally…
她求我离开
she begged me to go.
我就是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
I’m just full of bullshit.
你有孩子吗
You got any kids?
嘿 库斯 我是波莉
Hey, cuz. It’s Polly.
嘿 我刚刚还在想你知不知道学校的假期
Hey, I was just thinking, you know about the school holidays?
嗯 我在我家对面有一栋空房♥子
Well, I got this spare house across the road from me.
真的
True!
那么 你为什么不来住呢
Well, why don’t youse come down?
是的 还有狗 没错 整个坑爹的团伙
Yeah. And the dogs! Yep. The whole bloody mob!
那是你马子
That your woman?
她是个黑人
She’s a blackfella.
她是我邻居
She’s my neighbour.
她有没有告诉你 你做的事情真是太他妈疯狂了
She tell you you’re a mad bastard for doing this?
我来告诉你 提利
Tell you what, Tilly.
我们来做个交易
I’ll do you a deal.
你不再指挥我如何生活
You don’t tell me how to live
而我也不会指挥你如何生活
my life and I won’t tell you how to live yours.
成交吗
Fair?
你想来瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
干渴的星期四
Thirsty Thursday.
干渴的星期四
Thirsty Thursday?
支票日 他们星期四不招待黑人
Cheque day. They don’t serve blackfellas on Thursday.
好吧 我可以请你一杯
Well, I can buy you one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!