拿着你的装备给我出去
Get your gear and get out!
怎么啦
Rex! What’s up your arse?
– 你应该卧床休息 老家伙 – 怎么了
– You should be in bed, old man. – What’s wrong?
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯 你这他妈干的是什么
Rex, what the fuck are you doing?
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯
Rex!
雷克斯 雷克斯
Rex! Rex!
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck is that?
这是只蟾蜍
It’s a cane toad.
又胖又丑陋的东西
Fat, ugly bastard.
– 这太困难了 – 什么
– It’s hard. – What is?
杀了我吧
To kill yourself.
真♥他♥妈♥的难
It’s really fucking hard.
不要那样看着我 雷克斯
Don’t look at me like that, Rex.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她也喜欢我
She likes me.
噢,真是太棒了
Oh, that’s beautiful.
我们能停在这一下嘛 就一会儿 噢 当然可以
Can we pull over here? Just for a second. Please?
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 你介意我把这张照片带走吗
Hey! Do you mind if I take a picture?
太棒了
Brilliant!
是很好 谢谢
Brilliant. Thanks.
喔 让人神魂颠倒的女巫在男孩的裤子上
The fascinating witches Who put the scintillating stitches
绣上闪耀的针线 谁把粉末撒在
In the britches of the boys Who put the powder on the noses
路过的
Of the faces of the ladies
卡拉克塔库斯国王皇宫里的妻妾
of the harem of the court of King Caractacus
她们的脸和鼻子上
Were just passing by.
你怎么不知道这首歌♥ 这不是澳洲的歌♥吗
How do you not know this song? Isn’t it an Aussie song?
好吧,我从来没有听说过
Well, I never heard it.
你自己唱一下
Do it on your own now.
喔 让人神魂颠倒的女巫
Well, the fascinating witches…
噢,我不能那么做
I can’t do it!
现在 你同意我替你开车了吧
You gonna let me drive now?
你需要休息 老兄
Then you need a break, my brother.

Yep.
毫无疑问 这里美不胜收
It’s beautiful. No doubt.
嘿 伙计们 看这个
Hey! You mob! Look at this.
这下边有一条鳄鱼 他穿着一件
There’s a crocodile down here and he’s wearing a T-shirt
有我名字的T恤
with my name on it.
他是个疯子不是吗
He is a lunatic, isn’t he?
是的
Yeah.
他也结婚了
He’s married too.
– 孩子呢 – 两个
– Kids? – Couple.
嘿 哥们 你做到了
Hey, brother boy. You made it.
和我想的不太一样
Not what I imagined.
医生不在
Doctor’s not here.
-她去哪了 -和病人有约吗
– Where is she? – Got an appointment?
– 呃 没有 但是 – 你叫什么
– Well… no, but… – Your name?
雷克斯 麦克雷
Rex MacRae.
我是一个出租车司机
I’m a cab driver.
没有谁能够合法地杀死任何一个人
No one is allowed to legally kill anyone.
你不知道
You don’t get it.
你好 我是法默尔医生
Hello. I’m Dr Farmer.
我是朱莉
I’m Julie.
我是提利
I’m Tilly.
那你一定是雷克斯了
Then you must be Rex.
那是你的真面目吗
That the only colour it comes in?
是的
Yeah.
是你给报纸透露消息的吗
Was it you that splashed my face all over the papers?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥告诉我你在哪 怎么样了
Why didn’t you call me to tell me where you were, how you were?
我在这 就像我说的那样
I’m here! Like I said I would be.
病情怎么样了
How’s the pain?
– 相当稳定 – 好的
– Pretty constant. – Okay.
好吧 如果你打电♥话♥来 我会告诉你
Well, if you had called, I would’ve
即使法案已经通过
told you that even though the bill is now law,
在我们确定执行之前
there are still some hurdles
仍然得跨越一些障碍
to clear before we can actually use it.
在我们可以合法地做这件事之前
There are three people we
我们必须说服三个人
need to convince before we can legally do this.
精神病专家 来确认你是神志清醒的
A psychiatrist, to confirm you’re of sound mind.
这可能会困难
That might be tough.
专研于你罹患的癌症的专科医生
A specialist in your particular form of cancer.
确认你已经无药可医
To confirm I’m cactus.
并且这两位都必须来自领地
And both of those have to come from the Territory.
你已经有心理名单了 对吗 你知道他们是谁吗
You’ve got these people lined up, right? You know who they are?
不 不知道
No. Not yet.
但你让这一切听起来像一个根本不会动摇的事实
But you made it sound like it was a deadset fuckin’ certainty.
这不是一件容易事 雷克斯
It’s not easy, Rex.
联邦政♥府♥ 教堂
The Federal Government, the church,
澳洲医学协会 他们不想这件事发生
the AMA. They don’t want this.
这会将他们手中的权利转移到
It takes power away from them
像你我这样的平凡人手中
and gives it to ordinary people like you and me.
他们会拼了命
They’re gonna fight like hell.
你在电♥话♥里为什么不告诉我这些
Why didn’t you tell me all this on the phone?
我尝试了 雷克斯 但是你♥他♥妈♥的根本不想听
I tried to, Rex. But you wouldn’t fucking listen.
你太没耐心了
You’re gonna be a difficult patient.
可能是吧
More than likely.
你应该试着和他们一起走这两千公里
You should try driving 2,000 K’s with the bastard.
这样 我还有工作要做
So, I’ve got work to do.
但是首先 你需要被得当得照顾
But first, you need proper care.
桑娅 给达尔文医院的凯伦打电♥话♥
Sonya, ring Karen at Darwin Hospital.
– 看那里有没有合适的床位 – 不
– See if there’s any beds in Palliative. – No!
不去医院 这是我来这里的原因
No hospitals. That’s why I’m here!
在布罗肯山有家医院 已经把真♥相♥告诉我了
There’s a hospital in Broken Hill. Just tell me the truth.
我是否还能用那个鬼东西
Am I gonna get to use that bloody thing or not?

Well?
现在不能
Not yet.
那我就回家了
Then I’m driving home.
-嘿 雷克斯 耐心点 -我来做 我会照顾他的
– Hey, Rex, hold your horses. – I’ll do it. I’ll care for him.
但是我们需要住在
But we’ll need somewhere to stay.
不是医院的地方
Somewhere that’s not a hospital.
四年在伦敦皇家的新生儿护理经历
Four years’ neonatal at Royal London.
过去的两年里我在 西伦敦的急救中心当高级执业注册护士
The past two years, I’ve been APRN at West London Emergency.
你们可以待在我家直到
You can stay at my place until…
你们可以待在我家 很小 但是有空闲的房♥间
You can stay at my place. It’s small, but there’s a spare room.
我会住在这的手术室 总之 我经常这样做
I’ll sleep here at the surgery. I often do that anyway.
这是我的地址和电♥话♥号♥
Here’s my address and phone.
这个可以让我知道你的位置
That’s so I know where you are.
我家有点乱
My place is a bit of a mess.
我要失陪一下 我还有病人要看
And I’ll be a while. I’ve still got patients to see.
没关系 医生
That’s alright, Doc.
我们也有些自己的事情要做
We’ve got a few things to do ourselves.
我们走伙计们
Let’s go, guys!
– 你是谁 – 提利 约翰逊 先生
– Who are you? – Tilly Johnson, sir.
来自乌德那达塔的提利
Tilly from Oodnadatta?
你接受过训练吗 提利
You been training, Tilly?
没有 但是 我想接受训练
Nah, but… I wanna.
对不起 这太晚了 三周后赛季就开始了
Sorry, it’s too late. Season starts in three weeks.
我可没时间瞎扯
I’ve got no time for bullshit.
明年再来和我们一起做赛季前训练吧
Come back next year and do a pre-season with us.

Hey!
这个孩子是两年前被埃森登选中的
The kid was drafted by Essendon a couple of years ago.
他是乌德那达塔历史上最好的前锋
He’s the best full-forward in the history of Oodnadatta!
他明年不可能来了 他今年就要打球
He’s not coming back next year. He’s gonna play this year.
如果他现在不加入你们队
And if he’s not gonna play for your mob,
他现在立刻滚蛋
he’s gonna fuck off right now
为那边的球队效力
and play for that mob over there!
在他射中你的球门十次之后
And after he kicks a bag of 10 against you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!