你可以对你的支持者说你原本可以将他划入麾下
you can tell your supporters how you could have had him
但是你没有 却让他走了
but you wouldn’t give him a go
因为你没有时间瞎扯
’cause you don’t have time for bullshit!
所以 你在为他担♥保♥吗
So you vouch for him?
我开车把他从乌德那达塔带过来 不是吗
Drove him all the way from Oodnadatta, didn’t I?
好吧 提利 来看看楼上的姑娘们 开始工作吧
Alright, Tilly. Go and see the ladies upstairs, grab some gear.
你今晚会受到欢迎
You can have a run tonight
我们在训练结束后再聊
and you and I will talk after training.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
冲啊 孩子们
Go, boys!
那边有球队吗
Is there a mob over there?
是的 那是 老虎队
Yeah. That’s the Tigers.
这些是 圣人队 兄弟
These here are the Saints, brother.
谢谢你 雷克斯
Thanks, Rex.
– 在这等我回来 恩 – 我不能 提利
– Meet me back here after? – I can’t, Tilly.
为什么不能
Why not?
你现在是他的女朋友了
You’re his girlfriend now.
好吧 他确实符合我找男人的一个标准
Well, he does have one quality I look for in a man.
他不和小孩结婚
He’s not married with kids.
喔 让人神魂颠倒的女巫在男孩的裤子上
Well, the fascinating witches Who put the scintillating stitches
绣上闪耀的针线 谁把粉末撒在
On the britches of the boys Who put the powder on the noses
路过的
Of the faces of the ladies
卡拉克塔库斯国王皇宫里的妻妾
of the harem of the court of King Caractacus
她们的脸和鼻子上
Was just passing by.
好的 谁不在
Right! Who’s not here?
谁已经回家了
Who’s already on their way home?
你好
Hello?
是的 等一下 道格 找你的
Yeah, hold on. Dougie. It’s for you.
是雷克斯 你这个傻瓜
It’s Rex, you stupid prick!
雷克斯 你怎么样 哥们 是的
Rex? How is ya, mate? Yeah?
挺好的 是的 你听起来不太坏
Good on ya. Yeah, you don’t sound too bad.
是的 我没问题雷克斯 是的 太太也没问题
Yeah, I’m alright, Rexie. Yeah, the missus is alright.
她想让我加入嗜酒者互诫协会
She wanted me to join Alcoholics Anonymous, but…
我说 嗜酒者互诫协会
I said, “Alcoholics Anonymous?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么被认为可以在这个城镇保持匿名
“How the fuck are you supposed to stay anonymous in this town?”
道格
Dougie!
什么 是的 是的 我会的
What? Yeah. Yeah, I will.
好吧 雷克斯 好的 一次很好的聊天 哥们
Alright, Rex. Well, good talking to you, mate.
再见
See ya.
什么 他说什么了 蠢货
Well? What did he say, you dopey prick?
他做到了 这个杂种他妈的做到了
He made it. The bastard’s gonna fuckin’ do it.
按下红色按钮
Press the red button.
好的
Yeah!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我从来没见过大海
I’ve never seen the sea before.
– 你可以改变一下你的想法 你知道 – 我知道
– You can change your mind, you know. – I know.
太阳落山了
There goes the sun.
法默尔医生 法默尔医生 法默尔医生
Dr Farmer. Dr Farmer. Dr Farmer.
澳洲医学协会的会长指控你正在干沽名钓誉的勾当
The president of the AMA has accused you of attention-seeking.
他是对的 我正在呼唤
And he’s right. I’m seeking
对一个病人有尊严的死亡权利的注意
attention for a patient’s right to die with dignity.
– 雷克斯呢 – 他在哪
– What about Rex? – Where is he?
他现在在哪 他在哪
Where is he now? Where is he?
他正在尝试着在死之前尽可能活的长一点
He’s trying to stay alive long enough to die.
如果你可以的话 当然会这么做
Make sense of that if you can.
-雷克斯 雷克斯 -澳洲广播公♥司♥ 雷克斯
– Rex. Rex. – ABC News, Rex.
好的 好的 一个一个来 一个一个来 你
Alright, alright. One at a time. One at a time! You.
你感觉怎么样雷克斯 你害怕吗
How are you feeling, Rex? Are you scared?
– 怕什么 死吗 – 是的
– What, about dying? – Yes.
嗯 我想我是的
Yeah, I suppose I am.
我总是害怕我没做过的事情
I’m always scared of things that I’ve never done before.
雷克斯 有多困难让你爱人相信
Rex, how hard has it been to convince your loved ones
你正在做一个正确的决定
that the decision you’re about to make is the right one?
没有其他人只有我
There’s no one else. It’s just me.
– 根本没有其他人 – 没有
– No one at all? – No.
如果法默尔医生拿不到你需要的签名
What do you do if Dr Farmer doesn’t get the signatures you need?
你打算做什么 回家 我猜
I don’t know. Go home, I suppose.
-好了 好了 -但是如果你回家的话
– Alright. Alright. – But if you go home…
够了 就这样了 谢谢 采访结束了
That’s it. That’s it! Thank you! Show’s over!
采访结束了 采访结束了
Show’s over. Show’s over…
朱莉 你的房♥间是走廊尽头的多出来的客房♥
Julie, you’re in the spare room at the end of the hall.
我的在你旁边
Mine’s the one next door.
你 雷克斯 只能暂住在沙发上了
And you, Rex, will be centrestage on the sofa bed.
那很舒服的
It’ll be cosy.
医生 花摘太早了吧 不是吗
A bit early with the flowers, aren’t you, Doc?
叫我妮可
Call me Nic.
我觉得如果你不介意的话 我还是想叫你医生
I think I might stick with Doc, if you don’t mind.
随你喽 让我先帮你止一下疼
Alright. Let’s deal with your pain management.
先喝10毫升 看看效果怎样
Start with 10ml. See how we go.
医生你之前说我们要说服三个人
Doc, you said before that we needed to convince three people.
呃 你告诉了我两个人
Well, you’ve told me two of them…
那第三个呢
but who’s the third?
你吗
You?

You.
我想帮你 雷克斯
I want to help you, Rex.
但我想在你走后帮助更多的人
But I want to be able to help a lot more people after you.
那台机器可不是个噱头的
That machine… is not a gimmick.
我们要完全确定那是你所追求的
You and I have to be 100% sure that this is what you want.
我一生中再也没有这么确信的事了
I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.
好的
Good.
既然如此 看来我要代表你打好多电♥话♥了
Then I’ve got a lot of phone calls to make on your behalf.
真的吗 不
– Really? – No.
我不想做第一个
I don’t want to be the first.
这杯是巧克力
– This one is chocolate. – Thanks.
我自己来设计 这是一个分为三部分的调查问卷
I designed it myself. There’s a three-part questionnaire…
你有宠物吗
Do you have any pets?
有只狗 他叫什么
– Got a dog. – What’s its name?
狗啊 就叫”狗”吗
– Dog. – Just “Dog”?
“雷克斯”被用掉了吗
‘Rex’ was taken.
你想念你的朋友吗
Do you miss your mates?
我觉得我想念他们 但是 嗯
I thought I would, but… nah.
你重复听了多少次同样的操蛋故事
How many times can you hear the same bloody stories?
你想念什么
What do you miss?
我吗 什么都不想念
Me? Nothing.
想念十二小时的班
What is there to miss about 12-hour shifts
恶心的排泄物和呕吐物甚至骄傲的医生和毫不感激的病人有什么意义
and shit and vomit and arrogant doctors and ungrateful patients?
总有些一定有些你想念的
There must be something.
你所牵挂的都在这了
You’re getting all that right here.
我知道
I know!
我刚从那出来晒晒阳光
I just came out here to get some sun.
我只想
I just…
看看太阳
wanted to see the sun.
波莉
Polly.
凯特琳 你拿了我的吹风机吗
Caitlin, have you got my hair dryer?
喔 出去 吵死人了
Oh, get out of there, you noisy little buggers!
你们应该在床上了
You should’ve been in bed!
诺埃尔 管管你的孩子 长得好看的话给我留言吧
– Noel, tell your kids! – Leave a message if you’re good-looking!
波莉
Pol?
波莉 我在 我在达尔文
Pol, I’m… I’m in Darwin.
我所做的 嗯
This thing I’m doing, it’s…
比我预计的做了更久
it’s taking a bit longer than I thought.
波莉 我只是想说 嗯
Pol, I… just wanted to say…
对不起 我不会再打过来了
sorry. I won’t call again.
波莉姑姑 伊夫林拿走了你的吹风机
Aunty Polly? Evelyn took your hair dryer.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t!
嘘 他睡着了 我只是来给他送药的
He’s asleep. I just dosed him up.
疼痛很
The pain’s…
精神病专家同意了
The psychiatrist said yes!
噢 太棒了 现在我们只需要一个专科医生同意
– Oh, well done! – Now all we need is a specialist.
我以前和他去了大学 所以今晚可以喝酒了
I went to university with him, so… bubbles tonight!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!