漂亮
Booyah!
半人 半机器
Half man, half machine.
整个都厉害
All awesome.
我简直就是忍♥者遇上游侠
I’m like a ninja meets an acrobat.
我是忍♥者蝙啊
I’m a ninjabat!
说不定我也是蝙蝠家族中的一员呢
Maybe I’m in the bat family.
梦想果然还是要有的
Dreams do come true.
我实在是……
I am so…
太牛逼了
Amazing.
啊?
Huh?
怎么也不让我牛逼一回 是不?
Couldn’t let me have it,could you?
你在正义大厅[著名的正义联盟行动基地]参观的最后一站就是这里
And your tour of the Hall of Justice concludes here.
我们特别设计的
In our specially designed
全国最顶级的高精尖训练设施
state-of-the-art training facility.
原子侠 这位是钢骨
Atom, meet Cyborg.
机械专家钢骨
Cyber mechanical specialist
还有我们正义联盟的阳光小射线
and the League’s little ray of sunshine.
嗨 原子侠
Hey, Atom.
啊 家犬亚种
Ah, Canis lupus familiaris.
一个常见的说法认为 狗是人类最好的朋友
It’s a common hypothesis that dog is man’s best friend.
但是,呃……不是我说的
But, uh… Not mine.
哇哦,酷!哦……
Whoa, cool! Oh…
“原子侠”我明白你的名字是怎么来的了
“The Atom.”I see what you did there
你可以缩小成任何小玩意啊
with your name and you shrinking down all tiny and stuff.
别紧张 原子侠
Relax, Atom.
这是大A,蝙蝠犬
This is Ace, the Bat-Hound.
他只是评估你一下
He’s just evaluating you.
根据我的科学评估
Well, in my scientific evaluation,
大A可以说是非常吓人了
Ace is very intimidating.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
跟动物打交道的第一课
Lesson one with animals.
永远别胆怯
Never show weakness.
伙计 我觉得我得换机油了
Man, I think I need an oil change.
蝙蝠侠,我真不知道你还有一个……
Batman, I didn’t know you had a…
呃 超级宠物
Uh… Super-Pet.
大A可不只是一只宠物
Ace the Bat-Hound is more than a pet.
他是最好的小伙伴
He’s the best sidekick
一个穿披风的骑士梦寐以求那种
a caped crusader could ever have.
那罗宾呢?
What about Robin?
你是不是最强伙伴呀?没错你就是
Aren’t you the best sidekick? Yes, you are, yes you are.
我也好想要蝙蝠侠给我揉揉肚子
Aw, I want a Bat belly rub.
所以 原子侠
So, Atom.
现在正义大厅你也参观过了……
Now that you’ve seen the Hall of Justice…
你有什么想法?
What do you think?
想不想加入正义联盟?
Would you like to become a member of the Justice League?
我……
I…
等一会儿再回答
Hold your diminutive answer.
跟我来
Follow me.
快点啦 塑胶人 这是麻烦事警报
Come on, Plas,it’s the trouble alert.
但是我好饿啊,得有人送我一程
But I’m starving.I need a pick-me-up.
拿这个送你一程怎么样?
How’s this for a pick-me-up?
一份快餐外卖♥♥就能送你好大一程
One order of fast food to give you a boost.
啊?什么?喂!
Huh? What? Hey!
想当团队加油员你还差得远呢 火风暴
Way to be a team motivator, Firestorm.
看看今天是谁需要我们帮助
Let’s see who needs our help today.
我是路易丝·莱恩 为大家带来爆♥炸♥性消息
This is Lois Lane with Breaking News.
哥谭市的犯罪王子
Gotham City’s clown prince of crime,
小丑 已经侵入了我们挚爱的城市
the Joker, has invaded our beloved city.

Ah.
阳光大都会啊
Sunny Metropolis.
摆脱哥谭黑暗骑士的完美度假胜地
The perfect getaway from Gotham’s Dark Knight.
想来一次小小的度假
Nothing like a little vacation
没什么比把我的小宠物放在脚底下遛遛更好的了
to put the pep back in my step.
哦我的天呐
Oh, my!
小丑在城市里大放毒气
The Joker’s gassing the city.
谁能来阻止这个搞破坏的小丑呢?
Who can stop this ruinous jester?
帮帮我们吧!正义联盟 超人!
Help us!Justice League, Superman.
救救我们!
Save us!
天啊!路易丝遇上麻烦了
Great Scott!Lois is in trouble.
又一次
Again.
好啦队员们 我们出发吧
All right, team,gear up and let’s go.
原子侠 这是你的大好机会
Atom, this is your chance
加入正义联盟一展身手
to join he Justice League in action.
你准备好了吗? – 我 呃……
Are you ready? – I, uh…
不要有压力
No pressure.
我们明白你是超级英雄里的新人
We know you’re new at being a superhero.
如果你愿意的话 你可以留在这里
If you want, you can stay here
跟大A和克利皮托一起玩一会儿
and hang out with Ace and Krypto.
克利皮托?
Krypto?
还有一只超级宠物?
Another Super-Pet?
算了 我宁可选小丑也不要狗
Yeah, I’ll take the clown over the canine.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
哦 星球日报的新闻大楼
Ooh, the Daily Planet news building.
唔 导游管这个叫
Hmm, the visitors’ guide calls it
“大都会市天际线的明珠”
“The jewel of the Metropolis skyline.”
真没劲
Meh. Kinda boring.
咱们来翻修一下吧!
Let’s renovate!
那小丑真不要脸
The nerve of that clown.
他居然在践踏我们大都会市天际线的明珠
He’s tromping all over the jewel of the Metropolis skyline.
他还乱穿马路不守交规
And he’s jaywalking.
让我们把他拿下
Let’s take him down.
还有欢迎委员会啊?
The welcoming committee.For me?
幸好我带了奶油小点心
Good thing I brought pastry.
哇哦 那是椰子奶油吗?
Ooh, is that coconut cream?
是柠檬蛋白酥
Lemon meringue.
带自爆那种
With a bang.
撑住啊 要撞啦!
Brace for impact!
多么美丽又安全的公园一日游啊
What a beautiful, perfectly safe day at the park.
早知道我就开自己的隐形飞机了
I should’ve taken my jet.- Ooh. Ooh.
我还能挺住
I’m holding it together.
我还能挺住
I’m holding it together.
好丢人啊
Oh, this is embarrassing.
也没那么好笑吧 考虑下别人的感受好不好
It’s not that funny.A little consideration here.
路易丝 钢骨
Lois, Cyborg.
你俩冷静点!
Try to stay calm!
我还能听见!
I can still hear you.
现在这情况属于正常操作吗?
Is this normally how it goes?
正常啊 但是一般来说不会笑成这样
Yeah, but usually with a little less laughter.
这个笑法很危险
That laughter is dangerous.
我们得帮帮这些人
We’ve gotta help these people
趁他们还没把自己笑死
before they laugh themselves to death.
而且要在小丑祸害其它人之前阻止他
And stop the Joker before he endangers anyone else.
那我们就分头行动吧
Then let’s divide and conquer.
对 我们得用闪电般的速度把这堆乱摊子清理干净
Yup, we’ll have this mess cleaned up in a flash.
说到这个 闪电侠哪儿去了?
Speaking of,where is the Flash?
我好几分钟以前就把警报发出去了
I sent out the Justice alert minutes ago.
一级警报
Priority one.
巴里很清楚我对迟到的看法
Barry knows how I feel about tardiness.
快点 巴里 起床啦
Come on, Barry. Get up.
一下……
And one…
……两千
And 2,000.
好了 我起来了
Okay, I’m up.
冲个澡
Shower time.
下次真的得记住要等水热了再进去洗
Whoa, I have got to remember to wait for the water to warm up before jumping in.
不错
Nice.
好啦中城 让我们开始派对吧
All right, Central City,let’s get this party started.
嘿!你撞了我的车!
Hey, hey, hey, you hit my car!
搞成这样谁来收拾啊? – 我?明明是你撞我
Who’s gonna take care of this?- Me? You hit me.
我非告得你倾家荡产不可
I’m gonna sue you for every brick you’ve got.
谢谢 闪电侠!
Thanks, Flash!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!