在那里 你们会接到指示 由我 你们的新主宰者
There, you’ll be given orders on what I, your new ruler,
告诉你们我想让你们做什么 听起来是不是很棒?
would like you to do.Doesn’t that sound wonderful?
没教养的猴崽子 我早就知道他不安好心
Cheeky monkey, I always knew he was rotten.
现在赶紧的!
Now hurry!
你们不想让我像对付正义联盟一样
You don’t want what I did to the Justice League
对付你们吧
to happen to you.
他的能力提升了以后 我们中的任何人都不是他的对手了
With his increased powers, none of us are any match for him.
哦!我到处找你们大家 现在听我说
Ah! I’ve been looking everywhere for you guys. Now listen,
我知道你们多半还在为那些恶作剧生我的气
I know you’re probably still mad at me for those pranks,
但是问题是 它不是我♥干♥的
but the thing is,it wasn’t me.
它是这个骗人 邪恶 下流的
It was this cheating,evil, dirty,
长着一张蠢脸的冒名顶替的家伙干的 他从未来穿越回来的 名字叫……
doofus-faced imposter from the future named…
逆闪电
Reverse-Flash.
等下 你们知道他在冒充我?
Wait. You knew he was impersonating me?
不 我们不知道 一开始不知道
No, we didn’t.Not at first.
但是有三条线索
But there were three clues.
你神秘兮兮的时间循环麻烦
Your mysterious time loop trouble.
你对孩子式幼稚的恶作剧突如其来的兴趣
Your sudden interest in childish pranks.
对我们说起的恶作剧矢口否认,又丧失了超能力
A sudden denial of said pranks and loss of powers.
你不同寻常的行为举止让我相信通过某种方法
Your unusual behavior patterns led me to believe that somehow,
某种途径 某个人 某个地方
some way, someone,somewhere,
为了某个不可告人的目的陷害你
was framing you for some unknown purpose.
所以 你炒我鱿鱼是为了引出逆闪?
So, you fired me to flush out the Reverse-Flash?
一点也不错 蝙蝠侠早就知道
Exactly.Batman knew that
一旦他达到了他的邪恶目的
once he accomplished his evil goals
他就会自己暴露大家面前
he’d reveal himself to you.
所以当他自曝身份的时候我就在那里
That’s why I was gonna be there when he did.
我缩小以后落在你的肩膀上
I shrunk down onto your shoulder
本打算回来向联盟报告
and was going to report back to the League
但是反闪的手铐害我电路短路了
until Reverse-Flash’s shackle shorted out my circuits,
所以我一直困在缩小模式里
which kept me stuck in shrink mode.
那就是说你们从来没有真正的放弃我
Then that means you guys never really gave up on me.
当然没有啦
Of course not.
我们是超级伙伴嘛 伙计
We’re superfriends, man.
骗了你真是非常对不起 闪电侠
We were sorry to deceive you, Flash.
我们只有这一个办法帮你摆脱麻烦
It was our only play to get you out of trouble.
谢谢你们 这里的每一个人
Thank you, everyone.
是啊 真是暖心一刻啊
Yeah, yeah,real heartwarming.
现在 轮到我帮大家摆脱麻烦了
And now, it’s my turn to get us all out of trouble.
我们可以用这些来阻止逆闪
We can stop the Reverse-Flash with these.
神速砖
Speed Force bricks.
而且我们可以用我神速车上的这些砖
And we can use the bricks from my speed machine
来给我们其它的交通工具充满能量
to superpower our other vehicles.
给我们所有人足够快的速度来追上逆闪
Giving us all enough speed to keep up with Reverse-Flash.
嗯 我还没拿回我的超能力呢 神奇女侠
Well, I don’t have my speed powers back yet, Wonder Woman,
但是我有个更好的东西
but I have something better.
我有一个计划
I have a plan.
告诉他们所有人 你们今天建造的地标
Tell them all, the landmarks you build today
将会使我的英名万古长青
will glorify my name tomorrow and for all eternity.
看呐 是正义联盟
Look, it’s the Justice League!
历史将铭记 世界上速度最快的人永远都是……
History will know the fastest man alive was always…
万岁!
Hurray!
嗨 你们大家!我们不打算退休了!
Hey, everybody!We’re not retired anymore!
正义联盟回归
The Justice League is back.
黑暗骑士归来
And the Dark Knight returns. – Bark.
这么说你们从正义大厅里逃出来了
So you’ve escaped the Hall of Justice
你们的宠物们帮的忙 毫无疑问
with help from your pets,no doubt.
我希望你们能享受此刻的自♥由♥
I hope you enjoyed your freedom,
因为它将是你们临终前看到的最后一件事了
because it will be the last thing you ever see.
神速砖能量开启
Powering on the speed bricks.
哦哦 痒痒的!
Tickles!
哇啊!看那边!
Whoa! Look at that!
看起来好像一切都静止了
It looks like everything just stopped.
怪不得闪电侠总是动作那么快
No wonder the Flash is always moving so fast.
生活在这么一个慢吞吞的世界里肯定很无聊
It must be boring to live in a world going so slow.
如果我们早知道他的世界是这样的
If we’d known it was like this,
那我们真该对他再耐心点
we might have been more patient with him.
学到了宝贵的一课 队员们 打起精神来
Lesson learned, team.Look alive.
你用什么办法获得了神速力?
Somehow you’ve gained the power of the Speed Force.
不要紧 我还是比你们所有人都要快
No matter. I’m still faster than all of you.
调虎离山 散开!
Evasive maneuvers.Split up.
你们仍然不是神速力之核的对手
You’re still no match for the nexus.
我动作可以快到可以
I can move so fast I can seem to be
同时出现在五个地方
in five different places at the same time.
而且我可以搞定你们所有人 一劳永逸!
And I can take care of all of you, once and for all!
准备好了吗 大B?- 当然
Ready, B’dg?- You bet.
我的神速砖正在返回神速力之地
My bricks are returning to the Speed Force Zone!
不!
No!
看起来闪电侠是对的
Looks like the Flash was right.
神速砖给了我们的飞行器
The speed bricks have given our vehicles
摧毁这些雕像的能力
the ability to destroy those statues.
拿下它 伙计们!
Go get ’em, gang!
目标锁定 开火!
Target locked.- Fire!
炸没喽!
It’s away!
不!
No!
我不知道你那些神速砖是怎么得来的
I don’t know how you got those speed bricks
但是你的计划失败了
but your plan failed.
我的力量强大到
I’m powerful enough
不管你们在哪 都能击败正义联盟
to beat the Justice League,no matter where you are!
我们可没打算跟你打
We weren’t trying to beat you.
我们只是想分散你的注意力
We were trying to distract you.
什么?
What?
这不可能 你是怎么……
Impossible. How did you…
在神速力之地的那些考验
The trials in the Speed Force Zone
不只是为了看看我是不是够资格
weren’t just there to see if I was worthy,
那些考验是为了教导我一些东西
they were there to teach me something.
一些如果你花点时间自己去通关就会搞明白的事
Something you would have known if you took the time to go through them.
说够了吧!
Enough of this!
我身上还有足够的神速之核的能量
I still have enough of the nexus energy
可以打败像你这样的人
to defeat the likes of you.
好强的力量!
So much power!
这些力量本该是我的才对!
Which is rightfully mine!
我出现在你面前之前 你根本都不知道神速力是什么
You didn’t even know what the Speed Force was until I showed up.
你凭什么以为你现在知道得足够多可以打败我?
What makes you think you know enough about it now to defeat me?
只有一个办法能找出答案了
Only one way to find out.
你永远打不赢我的 闪电侠
You’ll never beat me, Flash.
我才是掌握了神速力的大♥师♥
I’m the master of the Speed Force!
真的吗?一个大♥师♥级人物应该有个计划的吧?
Really? Wouldn’t a master have a plan
所以他没被绊倒啊?
so he doesn’t get tripped up?
我猜是没有
Guess not.
你看起来很累嘛 也许你应该放慢速度
You’re looking tired. Maybe you should slow down.
不!- 好啊
No!- Okay.
什么?
What?
很疼 对吧?
Hurts, doesn’t it?- Huh?
留意周围 神速力大♥师♥
Way to be aware of your surroundings, Speed Force master.
也许你今天会赢
You may have won today,
但是我可以回到过去
but I’ll travel back in time
阻止你拿到神速力之核
and stop you from getting the nexus.
我觉得你已经没有足够的力量了 逆闪
I don’t think you have enough steam, R.F.
看起来你最后的神速力核之力也用完了
It looks like the last of the nexus energy is gone.
没有它 你根本就不够快
Without it,you’re just not fast enough.
不够快?我是世界上速度最快的人!
Fast enough?I’m the fastest man alive!
就是我!
I am!
证明给我看
Prove it.
快点啊 逆闪
Come on, R.F.- Huh?
你可以跑得更快的
You can go faster than that.
真的吗?你就这点本事了?
Really? That’s all you’ve got?
什么?
What?
手铐不可能锁得住我
Handcuffs can’t hold me.
我只要……
All I have to do is…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!