他在干什么?
What is he doing?
他在用墙来困住我们
He’s walling us in.
他肯定对我的超级力量一无所知
He must not be aware of my super strength.
对我的嬗变能力也一无所知
Or my ability to transform matter.
我来得太晚了!
I’m too late!
那是什么材料筑成的啊?
What kind of material is that?
肯定不是寻常的种类
Not the normal kind.
我的扫描仪显示这些砖块正在以令人难以置信的速度在移♥动♥
My scanners indicate these bricks are moving at an incredible speed.
它们放射出的动力学能量
The kinetic energy they’re putting off
足以抵消我们所有的超能力
is enough to counteract any of our powers.
你说得太对了,钢骨
Right you are, Cybore.
这些是来自神速力之地的神速砖
Those are speed bricks from the Speed Force Zone.
只有我一个人觉得那像是瞎编的吗?
Does that sound made-up to anyone else?
享受你们余下的几天吧
Enjoy the rest of your days
困在你们小小的俱乐部别♥墅♥里
trapped inside your little clubhouse.
哦 还有件事
Oh, one more thing.
我已经启动了你们正义大厅的安全系统
I’ve activated your Hall of Justice security systems
并且装备了反♥攻♥装置
and equipped them with countermeasures
专门针对你们的超能力
for each of your powers.
所以你们在里面可要小心一点哟
So you might wanna be careful in there.
毁灭 毁灭
Destroy. Destroy.
不是吧
Not my cybots!
你这个禽兽
You monster.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
对抗我设计的最强大的安保系统?
Against the most powerful security system I’ve ever devised?
我们跑
We run.
我怎么会这么蠢啊
How could I have bee so stupid?
每一步我都没逃出逆闪的掌心
At every step, I’ve played into the Reverse-Flash’s hand.
他抢走了我的超能力
He took away my powers.
他抢走了我的朋友
He took away my friends.
哦 我只想回家
Oh, I just wanna go home.
它在振动 就好像……
It’s vibrating, like…
就好像神速力在它们里面一样
Like they have the Speed Force inside of them.
我有个计划了
I have a plan.
不错
Not bad.
相当不错
Not bad at all.
现在来看下这些神速砖有多厉害
Now let’s see what these speed bricks can do.
喔啊!
Whoa!
我所有的努力
All my hard work,
所有的尝试和磨难
all the trials and tribulations,
一无所得
for nothing.
超级宠物!哈!
The Super-Pets! Huh.
逆闪搞出这么大乱子
All this trouble with Reverse-Flash
他们居然只是在挖坑!
and they’re just digging a hole!
在墙根底下挖
Under the wall.
当然了!太机智了!
Of course! Brilliant!
嗨 哥们儿 等等我!
Hey, guys, wait for me!
钢骨的实验室
Cyborg’s laboratory.
好样的 兄弟们
Great job, gang.
现在我可以用钢骨的工具把我的缩身腰带修好
Now I can use Cyborg’s tools to repair my shrinking belt
然后变回正常大小
and return to normal size.

Hey.
我已经搜集到足够的信息了
Well, I’ve collected enough data.
你们俩到底也不是太差劲嘛
You guys aren’t so bad after all.
警报!警报!
Alert! Alert!
你们必须被清除
You must be eliminated.
太神奇了
Fascinating.
绿灯侠也有一个宠物
Green Lantern has a pet,
而且还是个晃着圆尾巴的松鼠?
and he’s a ring-wielding squirrel?
嗨 你喊谁宠物呢?
Hey! Who you calling pet,short stack?
你会说话啊?
You can talk?
废话 因为我才不是什么松鼠
Yeah, because I ain’t no squirrel.
我叫大B
Name’s B’dg.
我是从另一个星球来的
I’m from another planet
我们星球上的人好死不死恰好长得有点像你们的松鼠
of people that happen to loosely resemble your squirrels.
我明白了 嗯 好有道理
I see. Well, that makes perfect sense.
能获得您的认可我真是开心
Oh, I’m so glad you approve.
我的好兄弟大A从这里发出了一个警报
My buddy Ace here sent down an alert.
我来猜猜哈,
Let me guess,
正义联盟有危险了?
the Justice League is in trouble?
旺旺
Bark.
惯例如此啊
As per usual.
嗯 我们去救他们吧 再一次
Well, let’s go rescue them, again.
有没有谁能解释一下
Can someone explain
逆闪是怎么控制我的钢骨机器人的?
how Reverse-Flash can turn my cybots against us?
他的超级速度不知怎么的被增强了
Somehow his speed power’s been supercharged.
是时候撤退然后想出个计划来了
Time to fall back and form a plan.
已经被逼到悬崖边上了 我真希望闪电侠在这里
By the toenails of Tartarus,I wish that Flash was here.
嗨 各位 在这边!
Hey, guys, over here!
清除 清除
Eliminate. Eliminate.
多谢及时出手相救啊 伙计们
Thanks forthe quick save, gang.
我不可能在这顶一辈子
I can’t hold them off forever.
我们得想办法找路离开这里
We need to find a way out of here.
离开这个天堂吗?
And leave this paradise?
谁会知道海王的卧室
Who knew Aquaman’s bedroom
简直就是星球最佳日间水疗浴场呢
was like the best day spa in the planet?
噢,哈!
Ooh, ha!
当然了,海之王就是应该有张水床
Of course, the king of the sea has a waterbed.
塑胶!- 各位?
Plas!- Guys?
挺住啊 超人 超级宠物们有个计划
Hang in there, Superman.The Super-Pets have a plan.
人家不是宠物
Not a pet.
我相信他们在呼唤什么人
I believe they’re calling someone.
你现在都会说狗语了?
You speak dog now?
不会啊,我只是理解我的朋友们
No, I just understand my friends.
一只海马?
A seahorse?
又来一只超级宠物?
Yet another Super-Pet?
再说一次 人家不是宠物
Again, not a pet.
这是暴风
This is Storm.
他从前与海王并肩战斗
He’s fought alongside Aquaman before,
所以他总是愿意伸出援手
so he’s always ready to lend a hand.
或者是援鳍 哈?
Or a fin. Huh?
诸位?
Guys?
超人 保持超级
Superman, stay super.
暴风 我们需要你带我们下海
Storm, we’ll need you to lead us out to sea
穿过你来时经过的海底隧♥道♥
through the ocean tunnel you came from.
但首先 我们需要个交通工具
But first,we’ll need a vehicle.
潜水艇怎么样?
How about a sub?
搞懂笑点没?一个潜水艇三明治 哈哈哈
Get it?A submarine sandwich.
抱歉……那个可以用
Sorry…- That’ll work.
又来了
Aw! Not again.
一个超级大小的潜水艇准备行动
One supersized sub ready for action.
诸位!我们走吧,超人!
Guys!- Let’s go, Superman.
是啊 你在那里挡啥呢?
Yeah, what’s the hold-up?
清除 清除
Eliminate. Eliminate.
清除……哦,多可爱的小房♥间呐
Eliminate…Oh, my, what a lovely room.
暴风 去蝙蝠洞
Storm, to the Batcave.
“星球日报”
The Daily Planet,
很快就要被更名为逆闪星球了
soon to be renamed the Reverse-Flash Planet.
还有这个完美的天线
And the perfect antenna
可以把我的个人宣言广播到世界的每一个角落
to broadcast my manifesto across the world!
你们好啊 地球!
Hello, planet Earth!
是我 一直以来最受喜爱的超级英雄
It’s me, the most beloved superhero of all time,
逆闪电
Reverse-Flash.
哦!
Ooh!
逆闪电呀 我超爱他的
The Reverse-Flash.I love him.
现在 我已经打破了充满罪恶的旧世界
Now that I’ve rid the world of crime,
我觉得是你们回报一下老逆闪的时候了
I think it’s time for you to repay old R.F.
因为他仁慈的慷慨
for his kind generosity.
所以我命令每一个人都要到
That’s why I’m ordering everyone to report
我的逆闪电指挥中心来向我汇报
to my Reverse-Flash command centers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!