Thank you.
在我找到个舒适的地方后 我们会尽快离开的
We shall leave as soon as I can find a suitable home.
我很担心
l was wondering–
我在巴黎什么人也不认识
I don’t know anyone in Paris.
如果您能帮我们在还不错的地方找间房♥子的话
lf you could help me find a house in a decent area–
拉菲特 你怎么付得起房♥租
Lafitte, how could you afford such a house?
我们来这之前 我带了些钱
Before we came here, l had money–
是家族的钱 我存着
family money– that l saved…
为我们将来的生活
to help provide for us.
我希望你做了正确的决定
Well, l hope you’re certain that you’ve made the right decision.
是的
l am.
瞧 爸爸
Look, Papa.
-我不会去太久 -我就在这儿等着
– l shan’t be long. – I’ll wait here.
-好 但不要离开马车 -我一步都不会离开
– All right. But don’t leave the cab. – I’ll stay put.
我很快就回来
I’ll be back soon.
女士 你有钱吗
Ma’am, have you got any money?
为什么不 因为罢♥工♥违反了法律
Why not? Because it’s against the law to strike.
国王把所有事都当做是犯罪
The king has declared that everything is a crime.
写作是犯罪
Writing is a crime.
两个星期前 警方查封了工人的报社
Two weeks ago police destroyed the égallté– the workers’ newspaper.
他们随意施压
They smashed the press.
演讲的那个人
That man making the speech–
他是ABC社团的头目
He’s the leader of the A.B.C. Society–
最大和最危险的学生组织
the largest and most dangerous of the student groups.
他们想让国王下台 他们想举♥行♥公开投票选举
They want the king out. They want suffrage without limitation.
我不管他们想干什么 我只要知道他们是谁
I don’t care what they want. I want to know who they are.
-言论自♥由♥是犯罪 -马里尤斯·庞马斯
– Speaking out is a crime. – Marius Pontmercy.
-在莫山咖啡店的上面租了间房♥ -贫困是最大的罪行
– Rents a room above the Cafe Musain. – Being poor is the worst crime of all.
如果你犯了这些罪行 终身都会受到惩罚
lf you commit these crimes, you are condemned for life.
注意观察他
Concentrate on him.
我们的政♥府♥没有同情 没有怜悯 没有宽恕
Our government has no mercy, no pity, no forgiveness.
-还没有工作 -没给我们工作
– And it has no work for us! – And there’s no work.
因为没有工作 我们的孩子在挨饿
And because there is no work our children are starving.
告诉我 为什么我们无力拯救我们所爱的人
Tell me, why are we powerless to save the people we love?
告诉我为什么
TeIl me why!
-国王撒谎 -国王背叛了我们
– The king lied! – The king betrayed us.
他答应我们要投票 我们投票了吗
We were promised the vote. Do we have the vote?
我们的父辈所为之牺牲的共和国在哪里
Where is the repubIic our f athers died for?
-在哪里 -在这儿
– Where? – Here!
在这儿 兄弟们
it’s here, my brothers.
在我们的记忆里
lt lives here in our heads.
最重要的
But most of all…
最理想的
best of all…
它在我们的心中
it lives in our hearts.
我们就是共和国
We are the republic!
你去哪儿了 我告诉过你别离开马车
Where have you been? l told you not to leave the cab.
我只是去呼吸点新鲜空气
l was just going out for some air.
-那是谁 -我不知道
– Who’s that? – I don’t know.
-他刚才在大街上演讲 -来
– He was making a speech in the street. – Come.
我们回家吧
We’re going home.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
又是你 这次我没看错 我肯定你没做弥撒
You again. l looked this time. l’m sure you weren’t at mass.
我做了 神父
l was, Father!
-离开这儿 -小姐 他不让我们进来
– Get out of the line! – MademoiseIle, they won’t let us in.
没事的 神父让他们过来吧
it’s all right, Father. Let them through.
-我们今天准备的多 -你好吗 伽弗洛什
– We made extra today. – How are you, Gavroche?
谢谢你 没人像你这样又好心又漂亮
Thank you. No one is as kind and beautiful as you–
伽弗洛什 你是个有说服力的骗子 我真是怕了你了
Gavroche, you’re such a convincing liar. l fear for your mortal soul.
-你这些小朋友是谁 -不是朋友 这些是我的孩子
– Who are your little friends? – Not friends. Theses are my babies.
我发现他们在街上四处游荡 我不是个好父亲吗
l found them wandering the street. Don’t l make a good f ather?
你会成为个好父亲的 伽弗洛什
You’d make a better f ather, Gavroche,
如果你有件真正的外套的话
with a real coat.
等一下
Wait a moment.
我的朋友想知道你是否能和他去公园散步
My friend wants to know if you’ll take a walk in the park with him.
给你明天带你的孩子来 我会给他们些夹克衫
Here you are. Bring your babies back tomorrow and I’ll give them jackets.
-谢谢你 先生 -谢谢
– Thank you, sir. – Thank you.
他总是跟着她
He never leaves her alone.
他不是个父亲 他是个看守
He’s not a f ather. He’s a jailer.
去吧 他们来了
Go on. Here they come.
-走 -走 孩子们 快点
– Go. – Come on, boys. Hurry up.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我们可以去散会儿步吗 阳光这么明媚
May we go for a walk? it’s so sunny and mild.
我累了 你可以在花♥园♥里给我读书吗
l’m tired. Would you read to me in the garden?
你为什么不回去躺一会儿 我去散散步
Why don’t you go lie down? I’ll go for a walk.
-一个人 -我总有一天要独♥立♥生活的
– Alone? – l’m going have to waIk alone someday.
总有一天 但不是今天
Someday, not today.
-你可以坐在马车里 -别耍把戏
– Why don’t you sit in the fiacre– – Stop playing games!
-我没耍把戏 -你要违抗我吗
– l’m not playing games. – Are you disobeying me?
我是你父亲 进去
l’m your father! Get in.
今天是星期四
it’s Thursday.
图桑太太做了你最喜欢吃的点心
Madame Toussaint made your f avorite dessert.
你觉得怎么样 珂赛特
What do you say, Cosette?
陌生人可能会很危险
Strangers can be dangerous.
这够了吗
WiIl that be all? WiIl that be all?
够了 谢谢 图桑
Yes, thank you, Toussaint.
-你不是 你知道的 -什么
– You’re not, you know. – Pardon?
你不是我父亲
You’re not my father.
你从没说过你是 在你今天发脾气之前
That is, you never said you were until you became so angry today.
这是你第一次这样说
That was the very first time you said it.
-对 你说得对 -那么
– Yes. You’re right. – Well?
你是我父亲吗
Are you my f ather?
我答应你妈妈我会照顾你
l promised your mother l’d take care of you.
我知道你认为我管的太多了
l know you think l worry too much.
-但是陌生人可能 -够了
– But strangers can be– – All right!
-怎么了 -我不想再听到那番话了
-What’s the matter? -I don’t want to hear that speech again!
我知道肯定有什么不体面的事 那肯定是我
l know there’s something shameful. lt must be me.
-我的孩子 不是 -或者是你
– My child, no! – Or you!
你有令人尴尬的秘密
You’re the shameful secret.
也许是我们两个 这无关紧要
Maybe both of us. It doesn’t matter.
总之我不能出去 不能和别人讲话
I can’t go out or talk to people–
-别说了 珂赛特 -我认为你在撒谎
– Stop this, Cosette. – l think you’re lying.
我知道这个秘密
l know the secret.
你想让我永远和你在这里 日日夜夜
You want me here with you all the time– night and day…
因为你很孤僻 你想让我陪你孤单一世
because you’re lonely, and you want me to be alone forever!
你说的对 我不是你父亲 我不
You’re right. l’m not a f ather. I don’t–
我只想保护你 仅此而已
l just want to protect you, that’s all.
这世界并不安全 相信我
The world isn’t a safe place, believe me.
你是我的唯一
You’re the only person l have.
我只能做到这些 对不起
This is the only way l know how to do it. l’m sorry.
-没事了 -来 吃饭吧
– It’s all right. – Come. Have your meal.
-我自己呆一会儿 -好的
– l won’t be long. – Fine.
图桑会收好的
Toussaint will save it.
-你好 -你好
– HelIo. – Hello.
-你叫什么名字 -马里尤斯
– What’s your name? – Marius.
-你呢 -珂赛特
– And yours? – l’m Cosette.
我有东西给你
l have something for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以把汤热一下
I can warm up your soup.
我就来
l’m coming.
我明天晚上
I’ll be here…
会在外面等你
tomorrow night, outside.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
搞到枪了吗
Any guns?
-也许我们太急躁了 -革命总是很激进的
– Maybe this is moving too f ast. – Revolutions should always be rushed.
前进的步伐很紧迫
Progress doesn’t have time to waste.
但也太可怜了 两个星期 我们搞到什么了
But this is pathetic. Two weeks, what have we got?
仅仅能武装起来自己
Barely enough guns for ourseIves.
然而我们可以像所有革命者所做的那样
Then we’lI do what revolutionaries have always done:
把街道搞坏 投掷石块
Tear up the streets and throw stones.
别逗了 马里尤斯 扔石头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!