一直到结束
Right to the end.
你该听听那雨声
Oh, you should’ve heard the sound of the rain…
打在帆布上
drummin’ on the canvas.
你生命听过最美的声音
Most beautiful sound you ever heard in your life.
我向上看
I looked up…
两三滴雨
a couple of drops…
正好打在我的唇上
fell right on my lips.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe!
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
为什么停止吹奏了
Why have you stopped playin’?

Come on!
吹奏吧
Heat it up!
给它哈里·詹姆斯
Give it the Harry James!
天啊 罗丝
Gee, Rosie!
你真是个要命的 要命的甜心
You’re an armful. An armful of honey, that’s what you are.
说 罗丝 我很渴
Say, Rosie, I’m thirsty.
要不要喝些饮料
How about a drink?
准备好 彼得 又大又高的杯子
Set ’em up, Pete! Nice tall ones.
好多的冰块
Plenty of ice.
这杯敬你 罗丝宝贝
Here’s to you, Rosie baby.
怎么回事 盖斯
What is it, Gus?
威利有水
Willi’s got some water.
没错 盖斯
That’s right, Gus.
我刚喝了 还有很多冰块
I just had a tall one, plenty of ice.
当然 盖斯
Sure, Gus! Sure!
-但只有威利有水 -没错
– But Willi only had water. – That’s right.
我想我要跟罗丝谈了
Uh, I guess I’ll get back to Rosie.
威利 你从哪儿得来的水
Willi, where’d you get the water?
-你一直隐瞒我们 -你别吵醒其他人
– You’ve been holdin’ out on us. – You mustn’t wake up the others.
他们很累了
They are tired.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
-你不累吗 -不
– Ain’t you tired? – No.
我也不累
Me neither.
我觉得很好 除了我的右脚在睡觉
I feel fine, except my right foot’s asleep.
我几乎没有感觉
I can hardly feel it.
威利 告诉我
Willi, tell me.
你认为我该写信给罗丝吗 告诉她所发生的事
Do you think I should write to Rosie, tell her about it?
还是等到我见到她时
Or should I wait till I see her?
等到你见到她时再说
Wait till you see her.
是的 但
Yeah, but…
但我不能像这样跛着脚见她
I can’t walk in on her gimpy and all like this
不给她一点准备 对不对
without no… warning, can I?
我必须找个法子 委婉地告诉她
I got to find some way to… to break it to her gentle.
那样该没问题
It’ll be all right.

Okay.
-再见 威利 -再见 盖斯
– So long, Willi. – Good-bye, Gus.
我永远不会忘了 你对我所做的事
I’ll never forget what you done for me.
如果有任何我可以替你效劳的 尽管让我知道
If there’s anything I can ever do for you, just let me know.
你可以替我做一件事
There is something you can do for me.
记住你的姓是史密特
Remember your name is Schmidt.
你比较喜欢史密特
You like it better than Smith?
喜欢太多了
Much better!
-你得快一点 她在等着你 -好的
– You’d better hurry, Gus! She’s waiting. – Okay.
-你刚喝的水 -罗丝在等着你
– That water you was drinkin’… – Rosie’s waiting for you.
-为什么你不跟大伙一块分享 -嘘
– Why didn’t you share it with us? – Shh!
你不可以吵醒他们
You mustn’t wake them!
好 威利
Okay, Willi.
你为何不回到罗丝那
Why don’t you go after Rosie?
她在等着你 那里 你看见灯没
She’s waiting for you at Roseland! There! Do you see the lights?
救命
Help!
史坦利
Stanley!
救命 史坦利
Help!
史坦利
Stanley?
史坦利
Stanley!
威利有
Willi, he’s got…
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
-盖斯呢 -他翻下船去了
– Where’s Gus? – He’s gone over.
-史坦利 没有用的 -盖斯
– No use, Stan… – Gus!
-他下去了 -盖斯
– He went under. – Gus!
威利 怎么回事 发生什么事
Willi, what is it? What’s happened?
史密斯翻下船去了
Schmidt went over the side.
他叫我的名字我才醒过来
He was calling my name. That’s what woke me.
你们无法想像我有多痛苦
You can’t imagine how painful it was to me.
彻夜看着他翻来覆去
All night long, to watch him
忍♥受煎熬 而我却无法可想
turning and suffering and nothing I could do for him.
你为何不停止划船
Why didn’t you stop rowing?
-为什么 -停下来救他呀
– Why should I? – To help him!
救他最好的办法就是让他去
The best way to help him was to let him go.
我没有权力阻止他 即使我想要的话
I had no right to stop him, even if I wanted to.
生活对一个跛腿 快死于饥渴的人
A poor cripple dying of hunger and thirst…
有什么好处呢
What good could life be to a man like that?
他试着要告诉我一些事
He was trying to tell me something. If I could only remember.
如果我记得的话 他现在已经解脱了
He’s better off now, out of his trouble.
好像是关于水的事情 他当时正承受口渴之苦
– Something about water. – He was in agony from thirst.
我想要哭 但眼泪出不来
I wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn’t come.
不 他们怎么能
No, how could they?
如果我记得没错 眼泪是水
If I remember rightly tears are water
加上一点氯化纳
with a trace of sodium chloride.
-是不是 威利 -没错
– Isn’t that so, Willi? – Ja.
那汗呢
What about sweat?
汗的化学成分是什么
What’s the chemical composition of sweat?
水 加上其他一些东西
Water… with a trace of something or other.
现在我记得了
Now, I remember!
盖斯说威利有水
Gus said Willi had some water!
没错 就在他的衬衫下
Yeah! Right under his shirt!
不错
Quite so.
我事先从
I took the precaution of filling
水箱装满瓶的水
the flask from the water breakers before the storm,
在暴风雨前 以防紧急状况 出现
– just in case of emergency! –
我也有食物药片及补给能量丸
And I had food tablets and energy pills too.
每一个在U型船的人都有
Everybody on the U-boat has them.
你们感激我有先见之明
You should be grateful to me for having the foresight to think ahead.
一个人要求生必须要有计划
To survive, one must have a plan.
但那没什么好担心的
But there’s nothing to worry about.
我们很快就会靠近补给船的
Soon we’ll reach the supply ship,
然后我们都会有食物和水
and then we’ll all have food and water.
-太可惜了 史密特等不及了 -你
– Too bad Schmidt couldn’t have waited. – You!
求求你 不要 求你了 爱丽丝小姐
Please, don’t… Please, Miss Alice!
直到我死那一天 我也不会了解
To my dying day, I’ll never understand Willi.
威利此人和他的所作所为
Or what he did.
第一 他想用鱼雷杀死我们全部
First, he tried to kill us all with his torpedoes.
虽然如此 我们把他从海里救起
Nevertheless, we fished him out of the sea,
让他上船分享所有的物品
took him aboard, shared everything we had with him.
你会认为他该心存感激
You would’ve thought he’d have been grateful.
但他却对我们耍阴谋
All he could do was to plot against us.
然后
Then he…
他让可怜的盖斯死于饥渴
He let poor old Gus die of thirst.
对那种人 你会怎么处理
What do you do with people like that?
或许我们其中之一该试着划船
Maybe one of us ought to try to row.
但划去哪
Where to?
又为什么
What for?
不要
Nah!
当我们杀了那个德国佬
When we killed the German,
也把我们的马力给杀了
we killed our motor.
不 我们还是有马力的
No! We still got a motor.
嗯 谁
Eh? Who?
不要
Nah!
我们完了
We’re through.
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狂凶记
下一篇文章西北偏北
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!