不 我不害怕
No. I don’t think so.
如果我们侥幸存活的话
If we had got out of it, I…
我打算向你求婚
I was going to ask you to marry me.
你想你会说什么
What do you think you’d have said?
我想我会说好
I think I would’ve said yes.
不管发生什么事
Well, then, whatever happens…
我要你嫁给我
I’d like you to marry me.
恭喜
Congratulations!
就这么决定
Well, that’s settled.
那懦弱的你呢
And what now, little men?
我18年来一直是个懦夫
I’ve been a widower for 18 years.
我们膝下无子
We never had any children.
我所拥有的是
All I leave behind me…
数百万美元
is a great many millions of dollars.
我希望那些钱能做些好事
I hope they do somebody some good.
所以我们都将放弃 准备死亡
So, we’re all going to fold up and die,
只因那德国佬已死
just because that ersatz superman is gone.
我唯一的遗憾是
My only regret is…
最后竟然
that in the end…
加入帮派
I joined a mob.
胡扯
Baloney!
当杀他时 我们不是一个帮派
We weren’t a mob when we killed him.
坐在一块时才是帮派
We were a mob when we sat around
成为被我们救起人的囚犯
prisoners of the man we’d saved,
卑躬屈节
kowtowing to him, obeying him,
遵从他
practically heiling him,
因为他够慈悲也够强
because he was kind enough and strong enough
把我们带到集中营去
to take us to a concentration camp!
好伤心 看看你
Good grief, look at you!
C·J·瑞顿浩斯 一个白手起家的人
Rittenhouse, C. J. Rittenhouse, self-made man.
以什么白手起家的
Made of what?
只要你坐在那想着你的遗嘱
As long as you’re sitting there, thinking of your last will and testament,
我会替你写墓志铭
I’ll write your epitaph for you now.
瑞特 他中途放弃
“Ritt, he quit!”
这对你也很适用 自恋狂
That goes for you too, Narcissus!
不错嘛 你胸膛还有空间
It’s a good thing there’s room on your chest
刺上 放弃者
for another letter “Q” for quitter!
还有你 乔
And you, Joe…
你大可昂首 且信任某人
It’s all right for you to look up and trust in somebody.
帮帮他如何
How about giving him a hand?
我们到底怎么搞的
What’s the matter with us?
我们不只让纳粹帮我们划船
We not only let the Nazi do our rowing for us,
也让他们帮我们思考
but our thinking!
上帝和小鱼们
Ye Gods and little fishes!

Fishes!
上帝
Ye Gods!
我们没有能量补给丸
We haven’t got energy pills,
但大海里到处都是鱼
but the ocean’s full of them millions of fish swimming around!
为何我们不捕捉一些
Well, why don’t we catch some?
但我们没有鱼饵
We tried that! We have no bait!
我们当然有饵 我的手镯
Sure, we have bait… by Cartier!
你在开玩笑
Are you kidding?
开玩笑个头 我快饿死了
Kidding, my foot! I’m starving!
你们在等什么
Well, what are you waiting around for?
钓鱼线呢
Where’s the fish line?
上饵吧 伙计
Bait your line, chum.
不只是食物 还有油
Not only food, but oil.
我们可把鱼压出油来 比水还好
We can squeeze the fish for oil. It’s better than water.
我可以推荐鱼饵 我亲自咬它
I can recommend the bait. I ought to know I bit on it myself!
我从未生吃过鱼
I’ve never eaten raw fish before.
我吃过 还不错
I have. It’s not bad.
别高兴得太早呢
We’d better not count our chickens before they’re hatched.
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean, “chickens”?
没有鱼不会咬这饵的
There never yet was a poor fish that wouldn’t bite on one of those.
上勾了
Strike!
-是条大鱼 -小心
– It’s a good one! – Careful!
-小心 -慢慢来
– Easy! – Easy does it!
-不要让他有懈怠 -小心
– Don’t let him have slack! – Easy!
-有一艘船 -嗯
– There’s a ship. – Huh?
请让路
Ga ngwav!
怎么你 我的手镯
Why, you… My bracelet!
是一艘补给船吧
It’s the supply ship, all right.
没错
Yeah!
威利曾说过
Willi’s had the last word at that.
我的一些好朋友在集中营里
Well, some of my best friends are in concentration camps.
他们有咖啡吗 真正的咖啡
Do you suppose they’ll have any coffee aboard real coffee?
-你好 -他说什么
– Hello! – What’d he say?
他说是的 他们有咖啡
He says, yes, they have some coffee.
德国猪脚
And Wiener schnitzel and pig’s knuckles
泡菜及苹果卷 热的
and sauerkraut and apple strudel… hot!
看 补给船在打信♥号♥♥
Look! The supply ship’s signalling.
他们为何回头了
What’s happening? Why are they turning around?
或许他们忘了奶精了
Maybe they forgot the cream for the coffee.
他们不来接我们上船
They’re not going to pick us up! Hey!
不可能的事
Well, that’s… that’s impossible.
他们不能这样
They can’t leave us here like this. Why… Why, that’s inhuman.
这是不人道的 实际上 这是违反国际法的
As a matter of fact, it’s a violation of international law.
暴风雨快来了
And now, there’s a storm coming up.
不 是炮火
No, that’s gunfire.
我想我们该离这里
I think it would be a good idea to get out of here.
你知道我
Do you know I…
我相信是被我方的船所攻击
You know, I believe that we’re being shelled by our own side.
他们不该丢下我们
They’re shooting at us!
到底怎么搞的 看不到我们吗
What’s the matter with them? Can’t they see us?
-我们不能发信♥号♥♥吗 -什么
– Why can’t we signal ’em or something? – With what?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
哪里是最好的去处
What’s the best place to go?
它向我们靠近了 快 考威
She’s moving towards us. Hurry up, Kovac!
你们不能划快一点吗
Can’t you boys row any faster?
只有一个字 哇
In a word, wow!
放松点 瑞顿浩斯先生
Relax, Mr Rittenhouse!
他们射中它了
They’ve got her!
小心头部
Watch your head!
-它往下沉了 -沉得很快
– She’s going down. – And fast too!
但对我来说还不够
Not fast enough for me!
那倒是把分数摆平了
Well, that settles the score.
我们的船该在20分钟后到达
Here comes our ship. She ought to be here in about 20 minutes.
-打信♥号♥♥出去 -等船靠近一些时
– What can we use to signal with? – Wait’ll she gets a little nearer.
大伙们 我们又重新开始了
Well, folks, we’re in business agai…
我又说错了
There I go again.
希望史宾塞太太没过分担心
Well, I only hope Mrs Spencer hasn’t been worrying too much.
谁是史宾塞太太 我老婆
– Who’s Mrs Spencer? – My wife.
你已经结婚了
George, you’re married?
每一个人都会碰到这事的
Those things happen to everybody, you know.
二十分钟
Twenty minutes?
天啊 我的指甲 头发 我的脸
Good heavens my nails, my hair, my face!
我八成会吓死人
Oh, I must look a fright!

Oh!
-亲爱的 拿去用 -不 你先用
– Oh, here, darling. – No, darling! You first.
我有一个好朋又也在海军
Yes, darling! Yes! ‘Cause one of my best friends is in the navy.
-嗯 很好 很威武 -男的已上中学了
– Hmm, nice! Mighty nice! – The boy goes to high school!
真的 什么名字
Really? What’s his name?
-乔治 -哦
– George. – Oh.
乔治 查尔质 史宾塞
George Charles Spencer.
很可爱的家庭 乔治很可爱
– Lovely family, George! Lovely family! – Oh, thanks!
史坦利 我不知道姓什么
Stanley, do you realize I don’t even know your last name?
G-A-两个R E-两个T
G-A-double R-E-double T.
盖瑞特 盖瑞特
“Garrett!” Garrett!
我现在可见人了吗 看来如何
Am I presentable, darling? How do I look?
-一百万 -5万块
– A million! – Fifty grand…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狂凶记
下一篇文章西北偏北
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!