我们不是要送他去野营了吗 几点去啊
Don’t we have to take him to a camp? What time?
别急 坐下来喝杯咖啡吧
Sit down, have a cup of coffee.
是啊 野营是今天开始 但他说他不会去
Yes, his camp starts today, but he says he won’t go.
不 他必须得去 什么叫他不去
Well, he has to go, what do you mean he won’t go?
他就说他不去
He says he won’t go.
行了 走吧 我们快迟到了
Oh okay. Come on. We’re getting to be late.
到现在我还不知道该送你去哪呢
I don’t even know where to take you.
我们该送他去哪啊
Where do we take him?
放轻松 我不会去的
Relax. I’m not going.
这不是你能决定的
Well, it is not up to you.
是吗 那谁能决定
Oh? Who is it up to?
你妈妈交代过我具体要做什么
Your mother left me very specific instructions!
是吗
Is that so?
是的 你这孩子不要觉得你比我聪明
Yes, it is so! Don’t get wiser than me, kid!
谁自作聪明了 我才没有
Who’s getting wise? I’m not getting wise!
我只是坐在这玩填字游戏而已
I’m just sitting here doing the crossword puzzle.
我不管了 我什么都不知道
I’d stay out of it! I don’t know anything about it.
在我看来
Just seems to me,
我妈妈交代你的事情并没有那么具体
those instructions left you by my mother could not have been that specific.
你看你都不知道该送我去哪里 也不知道什么时候去
See how you don’t know where and when I’m supposed to go.
反正你必须去野营
You’re going to camp.
这看起来没有那么糟
Hey, this isn’t look half bad.
我还是不会去的
This isn’t gonna happen.
野营有什么不好的啊
What is so bad about it?
你可以去乡下 去湖边露营多好啊
You get to go to camp in the country, at a lake, for god’s sakes.
连我都想去
I wish I could go!
真的吗 一路唱着营歌♥
Oh really? Camp songs sing-alongs?
周一做无聊的辩论
Monday in trivial debate,
讨论运动 英雄和动作片
and pointless conversations involving sports, heroes and action movies.
这些只是在大巴车上的活动
And that’s just on the bus.
更不用提独木舟 障碍训练场 营火
Never mind the canoeing, the obstacle courses, the campfires,
还要培养青少年儿童的友谊
and the adolescent comradery?
青少年儿童的友谊多好啊
Adolescence comradery is good.
你就是青少年儿童
You are an adolescent!
听着 这都是我妈妈给我胡乱安排的
Look, it’s my mother’s ill-conceived notion.
并不是我自己想做的
It’s not mine.
也许我们应该给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe we should call her.
我坚决反对这么做
I would strongly advice against doing that.
让我自己来处理吧
Just let me take care of it from my end,
别搞得太复杂了
and avoid the complication.
我是在为你负责
I’m responsible for you.
那就做点负责任的事吧
Then do the responsible thing.
我很快就回来
I’ll be right back.
好了 我都安排好了
OK. We’re all set.
什么意思 安排好什么了
What do you mean we’re all set?
我认识那个人 他会处理好的
Well, I know that guy. He’s gonna take care of it.
等一下 你说什么
Wait, hold on.
他登记了我的名字 然后我寄给他一张支票
He marks my name down and I sent him a check in the mail.
没有任何问题
No questions asked.
什么 你给了他一张支票
Wait, you sent him a check?
这没什么大不了 我和他说好了
It’s ok, I have an arrangement with the guy.
理解我一下吧 简单来说我就是不属于营地
Try to understand, OK? I simply do not belong at camp.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我猜你肯定饿了 我知道这附近有个好地方
I bet you are hungry. I know this great place not far from here.
你喜欢吃班尼迪克蛋吧
You like Egg Benedict?
那里都是有机食物 往这边走 来吧
It’s all organic. Here, come on!
等等 等我一下
Wait, hold on, hold on.
一份沙拉要52块啊
52 bucks for a split salad?
这是超棒的沙拉 相信我 这所有吃的都一级棒的
It’s a heck of a salad. Trust me. Everything here, top notch.
我经常点野生蘑菇
I usually get the wild mushroom Mosotho.
看看吧 想吃什么就点 我埋单
Go ahead, get whatever you like. I got this.
我们在这可以记账
We have an account here.
我只要沙拉就好了
I guess just the gardener salad.
就吃这点吗 放开吃 这里的厨师可是世界顶级的
That’s all? Eat! This guy is a world-class chef!
接下去的六周我们要做什么
What are we supposed to do for the next 6 weeks?
这里可是纽约 相信我 在这从不用发愁做什么
This is New York City, kid, never loss of things to do here, trust me!
这样做不对
It just seems wrong!
你应该去野营的
You are supposed to be in that camp.
去野营不是我的选择 好吗 从来都不是
Camp to go is not an option for me, OK? It never was.
我不想再聊关于野营的事了
I was not referred to camp anymore.
但这不是你能做主的
But it’s not up to you.
不 我能做主 没有人在乎 并没有人在乎我在哪里
Yes it is! No one cares, no one cares where I am.
不是这样的
That isn’t true!
不 我不是这个意思 事实上
Look, I don’t mean it like that, it’s just a fact,
不管我在野营还是在家看书 日子都照常过
the operation continues whether I’m at camp or home reading.
对我来说 如果去哪都是看书的话 我宁愿在家看
Personally, I’d rather be home reading if it’s all the same
相信我 去哪都一样
and it is, believe me, all the same.
那埃萨怎么想
What about Esa?
她怎么了 她很好啊
What about her? She’s fine.
你觉得她会在乎我在哪里或者我在干嘛吗
Do you think she’s concerned about where I am or what I am doing?
她只是在那个房♥子里面工作而已
She works in the house.
这太奇怪了 雷吉 真的太奇怪了
It’s just weird. It’s so weird, Reggie.
对 这就是我的生活 欢迎进入这怪异的生活
Yes, well, this is my life. Welcome to the weirdness.
我只是在尝试一条能够安全渡过沙地的航线
I’m just trying to navigate a course towards safety and sandy,
我所知道的最好的航线
the best way I know how.
好吧
OK.
快要放弃了吗
Was about to give up?
你特么到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
很明显我一直想联♥系♥上你跟你谈谈
Clearly I’ve been trying to get in touch to talk to you.
我不想再玩你的把戏 可以吗
Man, I’m not trying to play your cat games or some shit, OK?
我是认真的
I’m serious.
我已经结束了这段关系
I’ve ended this relationship.
我觉得也许我们可以谈谈
I thought maybe we can just talk it over.
你搞砸了无数次了 好吗
You fucked around a million times, OK?
你总是和你的损友喝得烂醉
You get drunk with your stupid friends,
对我槽糕透了
you treated me like shit,
所以还是别想了 回家吧
so just forget it, forget it, go home.
听着 我犯了错 现在我意识到了
Look I made a mistake and I realize it now,
我只是想和你好好谈谈
I just want to talk.
我们谈过了 不要再给我发短♥信♥
We talked. Stop texting me!
埃利诺
Eleanor?
自从你走后我觉得自己意志消沉的
I mean ever since you left I’ve been so like desponding.
很遗憾你现在很难过
Ok, I’m sorry that you’re feeling bad now,
也许你以前就应该这么想想
maybe you should thought about that before.
我写了很多关于你的歌♥ 我想让你听听
I wrote a bunch of songs about you, I want you to hear.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我们去喝杯东西 去划痕酒吧
Let’s go get a drink, let’s go down the Scratch.
比尔在那做DJ
Bill’s DJ-ing over there.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
只是喝杯东西聊一聊而已啊
It’s just a drink, just a talk!
你有没有在听我说话
Are you listening to me?
而且我在工作啊 你这白♥痴♥
And anyway I’m working, you idiot!
我心里很乱 寝食难安
I am all messed up inside, I ain’t able to sleep, I haven’t eaten.
如果你觉得这种纠缠
If you think that this clawing,
抱怨看似绝望的行为很感人
whining like a desperate act is in any way attractive or appealing.
那你错了
You are wrong.
所以再见吧
So goodbye.
再也不见
Goodbye.
埃利诺 求你别这样
Eleanor come on, please!
所以你就打算这样了
Oh so you are just going to be like that now?
换句话说 你要开始新生活了
So another words you are gonna move on?
不是换句话说 就应该是这样
Not another word, in those exact words.
行 不过你要赔我的吉他
Fine, but you’re gonna pay for that guitar.
别再犯错
Make no mistake!
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
-你在外面做什么 -发生什么了
-What are you doing out here? -What’s going on?
没事 进去吧
Nothing, go inside.
你会付出代价的
You’re gonna pay for my shit.
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!

Hey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!