Now, the U.S. Must shut up forever.
你是怎么办到的,尤里?
How do you do this, Yuri?
你是如何
How do you do this,
在他们监视着我领空的条件下办到的?
when they are watching all of my airspace?
哪里有需求,哪里就会有武器
Where there’s a will, there’s a weapon.
快点,我的钱在哪?
Come on, where’s my fucking money?
你把货送到后,你就会收到钱
When it is delivered.
货已经送到了
It is delivered.
这些货不是给我的
This is not for me.
它是给我西面的邻居的
This is for my neighbors to the west.
西边?
The west?
我们要去塞拉利昂
We’re going to Sierra Leone.
没错,我的儿子安德烈二世
Oh, yes. And my son Baptiste Junior
会和你们一起去帮你们作介绍
will go with you to make the proper introductions.
我们没有卡车
We have no trucks.
你们会有的
You will.
我们运完食物后,你们就有卡车了
As soon as we get the food out of them.
兰博之枪
Gun of Rambo.
尤里先生,你很守信用
Mr. Yuri, you’re a man of your word.
我们去哪里?
So where are we going?
RUF,自♥由♥战士
RUF -the Freedom Fighters.
每一个在非洲的派系 喜欢给自己起一些高尚的名字
Every faction in Africa calls themselves by the noble names.
解放这个,爱国那个
Liberation-this Patriotic-that,
或者共和或民♥主♥什么的
Democratic Republic of-something-or-other.
也许他们不知道自己是什么
I guess they can’t own up to what they usually are
地球唯一喜欢战争的民族
Federation of Worse Oppressors than the Last Bunch of Oppressors.
往往最残忍♥的暴行
Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur
都出自声称自己为自♥由♥战士的人们
when both combatants proclaim themselves “freedom fighters.”
好的,我有500支枪,全新的
Right, I’ve got 500 units, brand new right out of the box,
刚刚从箱子里拿出来,都和这支一样新
all as clean as this. What have you got?
上帝啊
God! Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
God! Oh, Jesus.
尤里,我要和你谈一谈
Yuri, I need to talk to you.
现在不可以
Not now.
现在就要
Now.
对不起,失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么了?
What?
我们不能做这笔交易!
We can’t do this deal.
你到底怎么了?
The fuck we can’t! What’s the matter with you?
看那边
Look, over there.
当我们把枪交给他们的时候 那些人就会被杀!
As soon as we hand over the guns those people are going to die!
那不关我们的事
It’s not our business.
他们刚刚杀了一个和尼克相同年纪的小孩
They killed a boy just now as young as Nicki.
有什么问题吗?
What is the holdup?
没有问题
There is no holdup.
我马上就过去
I’ll be right there.
维塔利,我们一直知道这个事实
Vitaly, it’s what we always know:
我们不能控制他们要干什么
We can’t control what they do.
不,尤里,今天我们可以
No, no, today we can. Today we can.
他们就在那里!
Yuri, they’re right there!
如果我们真这么做的话
What do you think they’ll do to us if we back out?
他们会杀了我们
They’ll kill us.
但是我们继续 你知道他们会怎样对这些人吗?
And if we go ahead, what do you think they’ll do to them?
我们要做些事帮助他们
We’ve got to do something.
求你了,看在上帝的份上
这不是我们的战争
求你了,兄弟心连心
他在说什么?
What is he saying?
是交易
It’s the deal.
我的弟弟对交易的一些细节不满
My brother’s not happy with the terms.
我们在讨论这个问题,没事的
We’ll work it out. It’s nothing.
对不对,没事的
Right? It’s nothing.
没事的
Yeah. Nothing.
尤里,你说的没错
You’re right. Yuri, you’re right.
上帝啊,我脑子一定出问题了
God, I’ve got to get my shit together.
这不是我们的战争
This is not our fight.
没错
Right.
交易内容是什么来着?
Okay. What’s the deal?
300支肩抗式火箭筒 500支步♥枪♥,800枚手榴弹
300 RPGs, 500 assault rifles and 800 grenades.
我以为是1200枚手榴弹
I thought it was 1200 grenades.
我太重视这次交易了
I was so caught up in the deal…
我没有仔细思考过维塔利的脑子里到底在想什么
I never realized what was going on in Vitaly’s head.
我以为是1200枚手榴弹
I thought it was 1200 grenades.
我记错了
Confused.
再回头想想
Come to think about it,
也许我永远也不会知道他脑子里在想什么
maybe I never understood what was going on in his head.
对不起
I beg your pardon.
我可以看一看另一颗钻石吗?
May I see another stone?
有一点我很确定
One thing I do understand for certain…
就是维塔利打破了走私枪♥支♥最重要的规则
is that Vitaly broke the cardinal rule of gunrunning.
永远不要拿起一支枪 变成和你客户一样的人
Never pick up a gun and join the customers.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
为尤里做一些事
Something for Yuri.
放下它,慢慢的
Step away. Slow.
不要,维塔利
No, Vit!
不要,维塔利
No! Vit!
只有一半的枪♥支♥被炸毁了
Only half the guns were gone…
所以我依然得到了一半的钻石
so I was still entitled to half the diamonds.
如果我拿了它们,我失去了一些东西
If I took them, I was lost.
如果我不拿它们,我也是失去了一些东西
If I left them, I was lost.
一场大屠♥杀♥发生了,就像维塔利所说的那样
The massacre played out exactly how Vitaly predicted.
另外,那一周在塞拉利昂
But then, a half-dozen other massacres
还发生了许多大屠♥杀♥
happened in Sierra Leone that week.
你不可能制止所有的大屠♥杀♥
You can’t stop them all.
以我的经验来说 你不可能制止任何一个大屠♥杀♥
In my experience, you can’t stop any of them.
人们说 “如果正义之士不行动的话,邪恶就获胜了”
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act.
这句话应该是,“邪恶获胜了”
What they ought to say is, evil prevails.
我现在和被上帝遗忘的这个国家的统治者
I now shared even more in common…
有了更多的相同点
with the leader of that country God seemed to have forsaken.
我们在对方里看到了一些我们并不喜欢的东西
We saw something in each other that neither of us liked.
也许我们各自只是在看一面镜子
Or maybe we were just looking in the mirror.
我给了一个利比里亚医生20美元
I paid a Monrovian doctor twenty dollars
叫他把维塔利身体里的子弹都取出来
to remove the lead from Vitaly’s body
然后写一个伪造的死亡证明书
and write a bogus death certificate.
我应该多给他一些
I should’ve paid more.
我走私里上百万的弹♥药♥
I’ve smuggled millions of rounds of ammunition,
但是那颗把我送到监狱里的
and the bullet that lands me in jail…
确是那颗在我弟弟肋骨下的子弹
is found under my dead brother’s rib.
尤里·奥洛夫
Yuri Orlov.
我是美国烟酒枪♥械♥管理署的
We’re with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
让我猜一猜
Let me guess.
这一定不是关于烟和酒
This is not about the alcohol or the tobacco.
克里米亚餐馆
Crimean Restaurant.
爸爸?
Papa?
我两个儿子都已经死了
Both my sons are dead.
生活中有两种悲惨的事
There are only two tragedies in life.
一种是你想要的得不到
One is not getting what you want.
另一种是你得到了
The other is getting it.
这是不是你的?
Is this one of yours?
杰克·范伦提终于得到了他想要的
Jack Valentine finally had what he wanted.
真奇怪,死亡证明书上写他死于心脏衰竭
Curiously, the death certificate says he died of heart failure.
伪造死亡证明书?
Falsifying a death certificate?
这个罪名可告不了我
That’s not gonna hold me.
你说的没错 和平时一样,你又说对了
You’re right. As usual, you are right.
你看今天的报纸了吗?
Have you seen today’s paper? Huh?
假冒使用者证明书
Fake end-user certificates.
空壳公♥司♥,虚假目录
Cut-out companies, meticulously catalogued.
世界上没有一个独♥裁♥者
There is hardly a warlord, dictator, despot anywhere in the world
军阀没有和你打过交道
that you’re a first-name basis with.
是你的妻子帮助,让我们捉到了你
It was your wife your trophy wife that led us to the prize.
那不是她的错
It’s not her fault.
她只是比你好跟踪罢了
She’s just easier to follow than you are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!