In my neighborhood they say,
能走出这里才算有出息
“The good get out.”
我和她都用各自的方式,征服了世界
In our own ways, we’d both conquered the world.
圣巴兹岛 – 法属加勒比海 – 1989
你不能强迫一个人爱上你
You can’t force somebody to fall in love with you.
但起码你可以制♥造♥机会
But you can definitely improve your odds.
我花了两万元搞个假拍照活动骗她来
It cost me 20 grand to book he for a fake photo shoot.
又花了一万二买♥♥通旅馆
Another twelve to buy out the hotel.
很受欢迎的旅馆,对吧?
Popular hotel, huh?
艾娃·方田 – 尤里·奥洛夫
Ava Fontaine. – Yuri Orlov.
为何事来这儿?
What brings you to St. Barts?
拍照
Photo shoot.
至少原来是这么安排的
At least, that was the plan.
摄影师被困在迈阿密了
I guess the photographer got stuck in Miami.
说有飓风,但新闻上只字未提
Hurricane. Though there’s nothing on the news.
这种事儿总是突如其来
Those things can come out of nowhere.
拍照取消了
So… the job’s been cancelled,
更麻烦的是星期二才有飞机去纽约
and wouldn’t you know it, there’s no flight to New York until Tuesday.
如果你愿意,可以搭我的飞机,我明天走
You can hitch a ride with me if you like. I’m leaving tomorrow.
趁此,不如我替你照张像吧
Meanwhile, why don’t I take your picture?
经验告诉我
In my experience,
最成功的两人关系 都是从谎言和欺骗开始的
some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit.
关系发展到最后也是撒谎和欺骗
Since that’s where they usually end up anyway…
不如就这样开始吧
it’s a logical place to start.
就那儿,别动
Right there. Hold it there.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
为了让她相信我的财富 使我几乎破产
I nearly went broke trying to convince her I was anything but.
我不信她会被能搭一趟私人飞机所诱惑
I knew Ava was not the kind of woman to be seduced by a ride in a private jet
除非飞机是我的
unless you owned the jet.
是你的飞机吗?
This is your plane?
那是我的名字
That is my name.
我当然在撒谎
Of course, I was lying.
飞机是租的,还有车子和身上的西装
The plane was rented, like the car and even the suit I was standing in
起飞前我才贿赂机员 漆上我的名字
At the last minute,I’d bribed the crew for the paint job.
还好降落前
Luckily, by the time we landed…
她的眼睛没离开过我身上
Ava wasn’t looking anywhere but in my eyes.
我居然浑然不知
I had no idea.
真抱歉我没认出你
I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you.
不用道歉啦 我穿各种衣服只是为了挣钱罢了
Don’t apologize. I put clothes on for a living.
我倒希望你脱下来
A least you’re not taking them off.
假如摄影师能来那我就会脱了
I would be, if half the photographers had their way.
你呢?
What about you?
我做运输生意
I’m in transport.
大部份是国际空运
International air freight, mostly.
生意很好吧
Business is good.
你是哪儿人?
Where’re you from?
我生在乌克兰,在纽约布鲁克林长大
I was born in Ukraine, but I grew up in Brooklyn.
不会吧!
No.
怎么了?你也是?
What, you too?
(乌克兰)威廉堡
Williamsburg.
那…敬飓风一杯
Here’s to a hurricane.
如果没它,我就不会认识你
Without it, I never would have met you.
这可不是巧合,尤里
This is no accident, is it, Yuri?
这是命运的安排
It feels like fate.
我不信命运
I don’t believe in fate.
那你信什么?
What do you believe in?
风景漂亮,还是你漂亮?
Is that a view, or is that a view?
是风景啦
That’s a view.
谢谢…谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you all.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
别忘了,儿子
Always remember, son…
总是会有些东西是在你之上的
There is something above you.
会的,爸爸
Sure, Dad.
四万元的水晶吊灯嘛
A forty-thousand-dollar crystal chandelier.
别拘束,随处转转
Make yourselves at home. Go!
走啊!
Go!
对不起,你一定很难过
I’m sorry. Today must be tough.
今天如果我的爸妈能来 那就好了
It’d be nice to have a couple more guests from my side of the family.
他们现在一定在天上看着你
I’m sure they’re watching right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是你不信这些,尤里
But you don’t believe that, Yuri
还记得吗?
…remember?
我了解你,尤里
I know you, Yuri.
我知道你不像表面上那样风光
I know you’re not everything you seem.
别担心,我不会问很多问题的
Don’t worry, I won’t ask a lot of questions.
因为我不想听你撒谎
I don’t want to hear you lie.
你常挺而走险
You take risks.
答应我,别把全家赔上了
Just promise me you won’t risk us.
这就是爱上梦中情人的麻烦
That’s the trouble with falling in love with a dream girl.
她们会突然成为现实
They have a habit of becoming real.
见到维塔利,我从没这么高兴过
I’ve never been so glad to see Vitaly.
你们真他♥娘♥的♥天生一对儿
You’re fucking beautiful!
老哥
Brother…
谢谢你给我这么漂亮的嫂子
Brother, thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful sister.
出了戒毒所,他乐疯了
He was out of rehab, and out of his mind.
跳舞,跳舞,跳舞!
Dance! Dance! We have to dance!
得好好庆祝婚礼!
All right, all right It’s a wedding, a celebration
敬尤里!
To Yuri!
有一次,他救了我一命
For once, he rescued me.
纽约 – 12月25日 – 1991
我依旧超支度日
I was still living way beyond my means.
房♥贷超高 以信♥用♥卡♥养信♥用♥卡♥
Mortgaged to the hilt, using one credit card to pay another.
我以前宠惯了她现在只好拼命想办法
Anything to keep Ava in the style to which she had thanks largely to me
才能维持她以往的生活水平
become accustomed.
艾娃,这太贵重了
Ava, this is too much.
尤里很宠爱你的
Yuri likes to spoil you.
突然间
Then suddenly,
我所有的圣诞礼物都一起来了
all my Christmases came at once.
尼奇,你会走啦!好孩子!
Nicki, you did it! Good boy!
这才像我孙子!
That’s my grandson!
尤里,快来看你儿子在干嘛
Yuri, don’t you want to see what your son is doing?
说施比受更有福的人
Whoever said it’s better to give than receive…
一定没收过
…never got a Christmas present like the one I got…
像1991年戈巴契夫给我这样的礼物
in 1991 from Mikhail Gorbachev.
到底怎么啦?
What the hell’s the matter?
结束啦!结束啦!
It’s over!
什么结束啦?
What’s over?
妈的,冷战,苏联,邪恶帝国
The Cold-fucking-War! The Soviet-fucking Union
他说结束了
The Evil fucking-Empire! Mikhail’s saying no mas.
一切都结束了!
He’s throwing in the towel.
都完了!
It’s over!
你儿子会走路了
Your son is walking.
真棒,甜心
That’s incredible, honey.
起码他会给宗教自♥由♥
At least they’ll get religious freedom.
希望如此
Let’s hope so.
我想回去看看
I think I’ll go back for a visit.
你和狄米奇叔叔还有连络吗?
Do you stay in touch with Uncle Dmitri?
我不是傻瓜,尤里
I’m not a fool, Yuri.
我不信你回去,是要卖♥♥百事可乐
I don’t think you’re going to Odessa to sell Pepsi-Cola.
这是你希望被后人纪念的方式吗?
Is this how you want to be remembered?
我根本不希望留名青史
I don’t want to be remembered at all.
如果是那样,就表示我已经死了
I’m being remembered, it means I’m dead.
圣诞快乐
Merry-fucking-Christmas!
维塔利,这是谁?
Who is this, Vitaly?
我叫天使
I’m Angel.
她真的是天使
Her name really is Angel.
她真是
She’s a fairy.
让我把她放在圣诞树顶
Let’s put her on top of the Christmas tree.

Come on
我爱你
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!