All right.
One, two, three, four.
And one, two, three, four.
And one, two…
Wait.! Take me with you.!

Mmm!
How’d it go, huh?
怎样?
– Oh, it was good, you know. – I’m tired. Ohh.
– 很好 – 我很累
Yeah, l-l-I gotta go downstairs and meet Kelly for some drinks.
我要到楼下跟凯莉喝两杯
– She wants to talk about some photo thing. – Maybe I’ll go downstairs with you.
– 她要跟我谈谈拍照的事情 – 或许,我跟你下去
Oh, you wanna come?
你也想来?
Yeah, sure.
当然
Okay. Yeah.
好啊
You

Stepped out of a dream
从梦里来
Everybody is always, like, “Kelly, you are anorexic.”
每个人都说 “凯莉,你有厌食症”
And I’m, like, “No, I’m not.” I eat so much junk food, you wouldn’t believe it.
然后我就说“没有啊“ 我吃很多的,真的
Just because I have a high metabolism.
不过是我的新陈代谢高而已
Because I thought you were anorexic too.
我也以为你是
– Everybody does. – Everybody thinks that. Yeah, ’cause you look so…
– 每个人都这样 – 每个人都这样想,应为你…
Thank you! I know, but it’s…
谢谢!我明白,可是…
I mean, I eat whatever. I have a really high metabolism.
我真的什么都吃 只是我的新陈代谢高
– Yeah. – But, um…
– 对 – 可是…
My dad was an anorexic.
我爸有厌食症
– Really? – Oh, really?
– 真的? – 真的?
Yeah.

He, um, fought on the American side of the Bay of Pigs in Cuba.
他是参加古巴猪湾战斗的美方战士
He was taken prisoner, and the whole time he was there they tortured him about food.
被俘虏了 他们用食物折磨他
Every day they told him they put poison in the food.
每天他们都说他们在食物里放了毒
So they would always make themselves throw up after every meal.
所以他们每天吃完以后就要扣喉
That’s horrible. That’s terrible.
太恐怖了 太可怕了
That’s some crazy shit.
他们真不是人
– You don’t think he sounds kinda goofy? – No!
– 你不觉得他很笨吗? – 没有!
You know that break beat, right? Well, I been takin’ it to some next level shit.
你知道Breakbeat音乐吗? 我把它提升到新的层次
Like, I’ll take that and put a delay on it, so it’s like…
象这样,加上一点停顿 那就…
So it’s, like, evolving, the beat.
节拍像得到新生一样
So it, like, sounds hella large on the track. You know what I’m sayin’?
在音轨上显得很突出 你明白我在说什么么?
– No. – No?
– 不 – 不?
You don’t listen to hip-hop? Uh…
你不听hip-hop的?
Oh, my God! You guys gotta listen.
我的天! 你们听我说
I tried this power cleanse. It’s so amazing.
我试了这排毒宝 太棒了
Okay, promise me you’ll try it. Will you try this power cleanse?
你一定要试一试 你会试一下这排毒宝吗?
– I did it last week, and it’s amazing. – I’ll be right back.
– 我上星期试过,太厉害了 – 我走开一下
It’s so good to get the toxins out of your body.
把身体的毒素都排出来真好
With all, like, the pollution, all, like, the…
比如说,那些污染 那些,那些…

Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
You ever switch seats?
你不坐别的位置的?
Uh, I like this one. If I fall, someone will notice.
我喜欢这里 如果我倒下了,会有人发现
Yeah.

So, you having a nice time?
你玩得开心吗?
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗?
I’m trying to organize a prison break.
我在策划逃狱
I’m looking for, like, an accomplice.
我正在找 一个同谋
We’d have to, first, get out of this bar.
我们首先要离开酒吧
Then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.
然后离开酒店,离开这城市 这国家
– Are you in, or are you out? – I’m in.
– 你要参加不? – 算我一份
Good. I’ll go pack my stuff.
好 我去收拾东西
– Get your coat. – See ya.
– 穿件衣服 – 再见
I hope you’ve had enough to drink. It’s gonna take courage.
希望你喝的酒足够壮胆
Oh, look. The label got me these.
看 领队给了我这个
Mmm, I love Cristal. You wanna have some?
我喜欢水晶香槟 要喝一杯吗?
Well, I’m… I gotta go. I mean, l…
我… 我得走了
Y-You know, you don’t have to stay.
你知道 你可以出去的
I mean… You don’t have to go, do you?
我说… 你也可以留下,不是吗?
Well, l…
我…
I know. You’re gonna be working the whole time.
我知道,你整天都要工作
– I’ll have a much better time here. I’ll call Charlie and those guys. – Yeah! Call those guys.
– 我在这里很开心,我会找查理他们的 – 对!找他们
And I’m gonna be back on Sunday, and l…
我星期天回来
I love you, you know.
我爱你
– Okay? – I love you.
– 好吗? – 我爱你
I’ll see you. Okay? Yeah, it’s just gonna be a couple of… a couple of days.
我们…几天后见 好吗?
Bye.
再见
I love you.
我爱你
Hello.
你好
Hello. How are you?
你好吗?
Good. How are you?
好,你好吗?
– It’s a cool pool, isn’t it? – Yeah, it’s nice.
– 这池不赖吧? – 对,很好
Get any sleep?
睡得好吗?
Not yet. How about you?
还没睡 你呢?
No. Not yet.
不,还没有
How long you staying for?
你还要留多久?
I’ll be in the bar for the rest of the week.
我会在酒吧过完这个星期
Well, that’s good.
不错啊
Um, I’m going out with some friends later, if you wanna come.
我等下跟一些朋友出去 你要来吗?
– Sure. – Okay. I’ll see you later.
– 好啊 – 好的,等会见
– Okay. – See ya.
– 好的 – 再见
Oop…
鲍勃,你想在书房♥里用哪款地毯?
I like the burgundy, but whatever you want.”
“我喜欢勃艮第的 但最重要是你喜欢”
Which one is burgundy?
哪一款是勃艮第
Hold on!
等等!
Hold on.
等等
You really are having a midlife crisis, huh?
看来你真的是中年危机了
Really? Yeah, I was afraid of that. Mmm.
是吗? 恐怕是了
I kept telling myself that I just wanted to be ready in case we go to war tonight.
我提醒自己今晚可能要打仗
My bathroom is messier than yours.
我的洗手间比你的更乱
And it’s not like you’re not tryin’.
– Here, will you cut the tag out for me? – Sure.
– 能帮我剪掉标签吗? – 当然
You’re too tall.
你太高了
Uh, anybody ever tell you you may be too small?
没人告诉过你你太矮了吗?
Whose is this? “A Soul’s Search: Finding Your True Calling.”
这是什么? “寻找灵魂:发现命运的呼唤”
I don’t know.
我不知道
– I have that. – Did it work out for you, then?
– 我有一套 – 那么有效吗?
Obviously.
很明显
Okay. Okay.
好了 好
– Where’s your shoes? – They’re over here.
– 你的鞋呢? – 就在那里
– Where’s your room key? – It’s in my bag.
– 你的房♥间钥匙? – 手提包里
– And where’s your bag? – It’s right here.
– 你的手提包呢? – 就在这里
– Let’s go. – Wait!
– 走吧 – 等等!
There’s the elevator. I gotta go. Hey!
电梯来了 快走
– Hi! How are you? – Hi, Charlie!
– 你好吗? – 你好,查理!
Um, Bob, this is Charlie Brown.
鲍勃 这位是查理?布朗
– Hi. Nice to meet you. – How are you? Nice to meet you.
– 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
– This is Bambi. – How are you, Bambi?
– 这是班比 – 你好吗?班比
– His real name’s Hayashi, but… – Why do they call you Charlie Brown?
– 他的真名是林 – 为什么他们叫你查理 布朗?
Everybody say, “He looks like Charlie Brown.” You know, Snoopy, man.
每个人都说 “他好像查理 布朗” 你知道,史努比里面的那个
Oh, I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Bob, over here. These are my friends. Very beautiful.
鲍勃,这边 我的朋友们 很漂亮
She’s “B,” and she’s Rico, and she’s Myumi.
她是”B“,这是理子 她是みゅ美
– Myumi. How are you? I’m Bob. – Oh! Bob.
– みゅ美,你好,我叫鲍勃 – 噢!鲍勃
Bob from United States, man.
鲍勃从美国来
Ahh! Hi, Bob.
啊~ Hi,鲍勃
Maybe you’d like to sing backup for me.
– This is my surfing teacher. – He’s your surfing teacher?
– 这是我的冲浪老师 – 你的的冲浪老师?
– Sometime, sometime. – You’re a surfer?
– 有时候,有时候 – 你冲浪的吗?
Oh, oui, oui. The emperor’s house? Cool.
哦!宫殿?利害
Yeah? Yeah.
– 是吗?
Oui.
Cool.! Right.
利害! 对
You don’t have anything… Do you have anything b…
你没有… 你有…
– Hey. – Hey. How you doin’?
– 嘿 – 嗨,还好吗?
– Good. How are you? – MyJapanese is getting better.
– 好,你呢? – 我的日文有进步了
We started speaking English.
他们开始跟我说英语了
Charlie.
查理
Ooh! Get out, guys!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!