Yeah, I know.
我明白
John thinks I’m so snotty.
约翰认为我很没礼貌
Hmm.
You’re not hopeless.
你还有救
Hello?
您好
– Mr. Harris? A fax for you. – Yes.
– 哈里斯先生吗?有您的传真 – 对
Okay. Can you send it up?
好的,你能发上来吗?
Do you think you can kick it under the door, slide it under the door, please?
或者你能不能在门缝塞进来?
– Do you want I send it to your room? – Just slide it under the door, please.
– 您要我发到你的房♥间吗? – 把它塞进门缝好了,谢谢
– Thank you. – Okay. All right, bye. Thank you, Mr. Harris.
– 谢谢, – 谢谢,哈里斯先生

Hey, Ms. Kawasaki. It’s Bob Harris.
川崎小姐 我是 鲍勃 哈里斯
Yes, I would love to do his talk show.
对,我想上他的脱口秀
I would.
我会的
Mm-hmm. I would love to change my plans and stay.
我很乐意改变计划留下来
…American movie star…
…美国电影明星…
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Mr. Bob Harris!
鲍勃 哈里斯先生!
Come on.! Da de da de, da de da dah.
来吧!
Da de da dah! Whoo!
Come on, Bob. Come on, Bob.
来一个,鲍勃 来一个,鲍勃
Bobby, come on! Bobby, come on!
鲍勃,来啊!
Whoo! Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
He said you guys are e-mailing together.
他说,你们都约好了
Ah. He wants to show you his dance.
他想表演跳舞给你看
Japanese dance step. Uh… Uh… Japanese dance.
日本舞步 日本舞
Do l… Do I have to dance with him?
我…要不要跟他一起跳?
To-tung a-tung. To-tung a-tung.
To-tung a-tung. To-tung a-tung
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby…
鲍勃,鲍勃,鲍勃, 鲍勃…
Welcome, Bob. He was saying, “Welcome, Bob.” What?
– 欢迎,鲍勃 – 他说“欢迎,鲍勃” – 什么?
– Hello? – Bob?
– 喂 – 鲍勃?
– Hi, Lydia. – Is this a bad time?
– 莉迪亚 – 现在打给你合适吗?
No, it’s always a good time.
什么时候都合适
Look, um, your burgundy carpet isn’t in stock.
嗯,你要的勃艮第地毯没货了
It’s gonna take 12 weeks. Did you like any of the other colors?
要等12个星期才有 其他颜色的你喜欢吗?
Whatever you like. L-I’m completely lost.
随便你喜欢就好 我,我没有意见
It’s just carpet.
只是地毯而已
– That’s not what I’m talking about. – What are you talking about?
– 我不是说地毯 – 那你说什么?
I don’t know. I just want to get healthy.
我不知道 我只想健康点
You know, I want to take better care of myself.
你知道,我想对自己好一点
I would like to start eating healthier.
我希望能吃得健康点
I don’t want all that pasta.
我不想吃意大利面了
What?
什么?
I would like to start eating, like, Japanese food.
我想吃 比如说,日本菜
Well, why don’t you just stay there, and you can have it every day?
那干脆你留在那里算了 那就每天都能吃了
How are the kids doin’?
孩子们好吗?
They’re fine. They miss their father.
他们很好 他们想念爸爸
But they’re getting used to you not being here.
但他们已经习惯你不在身边了
Do I need to worry about you, Bob?
鲍勃,我是不是该担心你一下?
Only if you want to.
随便你
Bob, I got things to do.
鲍勃,我还有事要做
– I gotta go. – Okay.
– 我要挂了 – 好的
I’ll see you… I mean, I’ll talk to you later.
再见… 我是说,再给你电♥话♥
– Okay. – Okay, bye.
– 好的 – 好的,再见
Bye.
再见
Matthew Smellick!
Matthew “Snellick.”
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢,非常感谢
We’ll take a really short break, and we’ll see you in a minute.
广♥告♥回来再见
Hi. Uh, champagne. Thanks.
香槟,谢谢
Hi.
Hi
Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed
Shadows paintin’our faces
Traces of romance in our heads
Heaven’s holding a half moon
I got it.
我来吧
Have a rough night?
一晚没睡好?
Um, I’m going to that place, that sushi place in Daikanyama.
我现在去代官山那寿司店
– You wanna come? – Yeah, but I can’t right now.
– 你要来吗? – 要,但要等一等
Hmm.
Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed Yeah, I guess you’re busy, huh?
对,我看你现在很忙,对吗?
Shadows paintin’our faces
Traces of romance in our heads
– Hello? – Hello? Bob, it’s me.
– 喂? – 鲍勃,是我
– Hello? – It’s Lydia, your wife.
– 喂? – 是莉迪亚,你老婆
Oh, I’m… I couldn’t hear ya.
我,我听不清
– Hey, you want to talk to Zoe? – Yeah.
– 你要跟佐伊聊聊吗? – 好
Zoe, come say hello to your father.
– 佐伊,来跟爸爸打个招呼
– No. – Uh, she just ran into the other room.
– 不 – 她跑到别的房♥间去了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的
Okay, um, her ballet recital is Sunday. Don’t forget.
她的芭蕾舞独舞在星期天,记住了
I didn’t forget.
我会记住的
Well, travel safely. I’ll see you soon.
一路顺风 再见
Mommy! Okay.
– (佐伊)妈咪! – 好的
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
Bye.
再见
Well, she is closer to your age.
嗯,她在年龄上更称你
You could talk about things you have in common,
你们有共同话题
like, um,
例如,嗯
growing up in the ’50s.
出生在50年代
Maybe she liked the movies you were making in the ’70s,
或许她喜欢你70年代的作品
when you still were making movies.
或许她喜欢你70年代的作品
Wasn’t there anyone else there to lavish you with attention?
难道你就不会留意其他东西吗?
I’m switchin’ to beer. Okay?
我要换啤酒,行吗?
Biru?
ビル
I can’t tell the difference.
我看不出有什么不同
We’ll have two of these, okay?
我们要两份这个
To your nearest exit…
(请从距离您最近的出口逃生)
and leave the building.
Await instructions from the authorities.
(并等待酒店的指示)
That was the worst lunch.
那是我吃过的最难吃的午餐
So bad.
太难吃
What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?
那是什么饭店? 竟然要自己动手煮
When are you leaving?
你什么时候走?
Tomorrow.
明天
I’ll miss you.
我会想你的
I’m so into you
Whoo-hoo
When you walked into the room
There was voodoo in the vibes
I was captured by your style
But I could not catch your eyes
I don’t want to leave.
我不想走
So don’t. Stay here with me.
那就别走 留下来陪我
We’ll start a jazz band.
我们合一个爵士乐队
I am so into you, baby
– Good night. – Good night. Okay.
– 晚安 – 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Okay.
这才是
– Okay. Good night. – Good night.
– 晚安 – 晚安
(夏洛特:今晚见,我很想你! -约翰)
– Good morning, Mr. Harris. Have a nice flight. – Thank you.
– 早上好,哈里斯先生,祝你路途愉快 – 谢谢
– Thank you. – Good-bye
– 谢谢 – 再见
I’ll be one minute.
给我一分钟
Charlotte, I’m down in the lobby, and I’m leaving now.
夏洛特,我在大堂 我要走了
Um, I was calling…
我打上来看看……
to see if you still have my jacket.
我的夹克是不是在你那
If you could you bring it down, but you’re not there,
看你能不能拿下来给我 但你不在
so this is good-bye, and, uh…
那就,嗯,再见了 还有……
So,
那么
I guess, good-bye and enjoy my jacket which you stole…
再见 还有好好享用你从我那偷去的夹克
from me.
– Hello. – Hello.
– 你好 – 你好
– How are you? – I’m good. How are you?
– 你好吗? – 很好
Mr. Harris…
哈里斯先生…
– Thank you for coming Enjoy your, your trip? – I had a great time.
– 感谢您的光临,旅途愉快 – 我玩得很开心
I had a very good time.
我玩得非常开心
– Excuse me. – Ar-Aren’t you Bob Harris? – Yes, I am.
– 不好意思 – 你不就是鲍勃 哈里斯吗?? – 对,我是
– I’m such a big fan. – So nice to meet you. – Thank you very much Nice to meet you.
– 我是你的影迷 – 谢谢 – 见到你真好
– What are you doing here in Japan? – I have to go right now. Excuse me one second.
– 你来日本干什么? – 我要走了,请原谅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!