Come on!
快追!
This way!
这边走!
Jason, you all right?
Jason 你还好吗?
Over there! There!
在那边 在那边!
Come on! Get inside, get inside! Go!
快点钻进去!
Come on!
快!
Be quiet, be quiet, be quiet.
轻点 轻点!
What?
怎么了?
Where’d they go?
他们朝哪里跑了?
That way.
那边
Nice to meet you, Sheena.
很高兴见到你 Sheena
Is it true?
那是真的吗?
Is what true?
你指什么?
What you said…
你刚才说的…
Did Juliet really ask you to kill him?
Juliet 真的让你杀了他吗?
Yeah…
当然…
and in about 40 minutes,she’s gonna get her wish.
还有大约40分钟 她的愿望就要实现了
That’s… not… helping…
这样… 没有… 任何帮助…
anything.
所有一切
Now…
现在…
could somebody please get Juliet?
谁能帮我找到 Juliet?
Edmund wants to see you in his office.
Juliet Edmund 想和你谈谈
Do you work here?
你是这里的员工?
I’m the new research assistant.
我是新来的助理
Of course you are.
当然
I want in.
我要你说出真♥相♥
In on what?
什么真♥相♥
I know what you’re doing, Juliet.
我知道你在做什么 Juliet
I’m not really sure what…
我真的不知道…
I read your notes.
我读了你的笔记
I know what you took from the lab.
我知道你从实验室拿了什么
The only thing I don’t know is…
我唯一不知道的是…
who’s your guinea pig?
你是在帮谁?
Ed, I’ve…
Ed 我…
I’ve been doing my research in my own lab, on my own time.
我只是在做我自己的工作
I don’t really see.. It’s your sister, isn’t it?
我真的不知道.. 是你妹妹 不是吗?
Look, Jules,there’s two ways this plays out…
Jules 你有两条路可走…
One is, your research is potentially genius.
一条是 你的研究大有前途
And the other,
另一条是
you’re raising some very serious ethical questions,
你有伦理道德上的问题
maybe even criminal concerns…
也许甚至触发犯罪…
but if you collaborate with me,
但要是你和我合作的话
based on my reputation,
基于我的名誉
all this is viewed as cutting edge science.
我们将突破科学的边缘
And we will win prizes and drink Champagne
然后为成就举杯庆祝
and do a lot of good for people.
这样能为人类做出贡献
Why don’t I give you some time to think about it?
我给你一些时间想想清楚
Ben’s awake.
Ben 醒了
How?
怎么可能?
Shephard says he’s a spinal surgeon,not an anesthesiologist.
Shephard 说他是脊柱外科医生 不是麻醉师
Ben’s asking for you.
Ben 要你去
This a hobby of yours, underdog,digging holes?
你的兴趣就是挖洞吗?
Yep, that and basket weaving.
是的 还有织网
Want one?
你指哪样?
Happen to have a tunnel to the mainland?
那这里有没有一个通向大♥陆♥的通道?
No, but I’ve got a boat.
没有 但我有条船
Can we use it?
我们能用它吗?
Yeah, but we’ve got to hurry.
是的 但我们得赶快
Hold on a second, sister.
等等 小妞
You just happen to find us in the woods,you just happen to have a boat,
你就这样碰巧在丛林里找到我们 又碰巧有条船?
and you’re gonna let us use it, huh?
还帮我们逃走?
There’s something we need to do first.
我们得先办件事
Oh, gee…
哦 天…
My boyfriend is being held prisoner.
我的男友被关起来了
If you help me rescue him,I promise you,
如果你们帮我救他 我保证
I’ll get you back to the other island.
把你们带回到你们来的地方
Your boyfriend..his name happen to be Karl?
你男朋友..他的名字不会是 Karl 吧?
Yeah.
是的
Ah, come on.
好吧 快走
I stopped the surgery.
我停止了手术
I know.
我知道
I’ve been able to hear you for a few minutes now.
我隐约听见了些东西
It’s very clever of you.
你真聪明
I should have seen it coming.
我应该料到的
Are you in pain?
你很疼吗?
I can…No.
我可以… 不
But thanks all the same.
但还是谢谢
I’d like to speak to Juliet alone,please, Jack.
我希望和 Juliet 单独谈谈 求你了 Jack
No, I’m sorry.
抱歉 这样不行
Please, I’m asking you…one gentleman to another.
求你了 这是一个绅士的请求
It won’t hurt you to give me 3 minutes,
就给我3分钟
will it…
好吗…
Knowing I have only 27 left?
知道我还有27分钟可活?
If you touch him,
如果你碰他
if you try to… I won’t.
如果你想要… 我不会的
You’ve got three minutes.
你只有3分钟
I’m Tom, by the way.
我的名字是 Tom
They’ve got history.
他们有过一段历史
I would like for you to go back in there,
我希望你能进去
put Ben under and finish the surgery.
完成他的手术
And why would I want to do that?
我为什么要这样做?
Because I’m going to go help your friends escape.
我能帮你的朋友逃跑
Thank you for taking the time to let us make our pitch, Dr. Burke.
非常感谢你给我们时间挑选 Dr. Burke.
Mittelos Bioscience is based in Oregon.
Mittelos 生物学工程的基地在俄勒冈
We’re just outside of Portland.
我们的在波特兰的边上
These shots might seem a little,uh, cheeseball,
这张照片看上去有点 uh cheeseball
but our people really are this happy.
但我们的确很高兴
Now why? Because we’re privately funded.
因为我们是私营基金
Privately funded means freedom.
那意味这自♥由♥
We organize trips every week in and around the Portland area,
我们每星期组织游历波特兰的活动
which is just awesome for hiking and biking and river running.
是些徒步 单车 和水上活动
Look, when you…
但你…
your company reached out to me,I was flattered,
你们公♥司♥找到我时 我真是受宠若惊
but I don’t really know why you would want me to…
但我真的不知道为什么你要…
Is it true that you successfully impregnated a male field mouse?
你使一只雄性老鼠受精 这是真的吗?
It didn’t carry to term.
这项研究是没有期限的
Mind if I ask you something?
我能问你些事吗?
Sure.
当然
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
It’s a human womb, obviously.
显然是人的子♥宫♥
Judging from the decomposition of the endometrium,
根据这张图像
I would say that the woman was somewhere in her 70s.
这个子♥宫♥属于一个70多岁的老人
No, actually, she’s 26.
不 实际上 她才26岁
What happened to her?
怎么可能?
What if I told you that you could have complete freedom and money to find out?
要是我告诉你你能用 所有的资金去找到答案怎么样?
We think you’re special, Dr. Burke,
我们认为你很特别 Burke医生
and we want you to lead a team
我们需要你带领这个团队
of highly trained people because we think you’re just that good.
或者是训练有素的人员 因为我知道你很出色
I can’t.
我不能
Why can’t you?
为什么?
My ex-husband wouldn’t let me. I…
我前夫不会让我这样做的 我…
He wouldn’t want you to have this opportunity?
他不想让你得到这个机会?
He doesn’t want me to have anything.He would never give the okay.
他什么也不想让我得到
Maybe we could reach out to him
我们能和他联♥系♥吗?
on your behalf… Don’t bother.
以你的名义… 不用麻烦了
There must be something that he would respond to.
他总得有所反应
If he were hit by a bus..How about that? That would work.
如果他被汽车撞了如何?
That was totally inappropriate.
这样说太不合适了
No, no…No, I, uh…
不 不…不 我…
I’m sorry that I wasted your time.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!