Let’s go.
我们走
Not you, Alex.
Alex 你不能
You’re staying. Why?
你得留下 为什么?
We both know your father,
我们都知道你的父亲
and the only way he’ll let Karl live is if you’re here when he wakes up.
他让 Karl 活着的唯一要求是 你在这儿等他醒来
I’m sorry, Alex.
我很抱歉 Alex
Hey, Alex.
嘿 Alex
I missed you.
我很想念你
I know.
我知道
I missed you, too.
我也很想念你
You have to go away now,
现在你必须得走了
but I’ll see you real soon, okay?
但我会很快见到你的 好吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I have to go to sleep now.
我要睡觉了
Wait.
等等
Easy. Okay, easy.
放松 好的 放松
Wait, wait… Hold it steady, damn it.
等等… 该死的 你抓稳了
Hold it steady.
抓稳了
Jack, are you there?
Jack 你在听吗?
All right, hold that up to me.
把那个递给我
The walkie..Hold it up to me. What about the surgery..
对讲机..递给我 那手术..
Just do it!
你照做就是了!
Yeah, I’m here, Kate. You okay?
是的 Kate 你还好吗?
Yeah, I… we’ve got a boat.
是的 我们找到船了
They’re letting us go.
他们让我们走
Who’s letting you go?
谁让你们走的?
The blonde woman.
那个金发女人
So you’re safe, you and Sawyer?
你安全了 你和 Sawyer?
Yes, yeah.
是的
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell you?
告诉你?
The first day on the beach,the day of the crash..
坠机的那天 在海滩上..
The story that I told you..If you’re safe, tell me.
我和你将的故事..如果你安全了 告诉我
You think this is the best time.. Shut up!
你认为这样好吗.. 闭嘴!
You… were doing surgery on a girl…
你… 在给一个小女孩做手术…
and you messed up.
你搞砸了
You made a mistake.
你犯了个错误
You tore something on her back,
你撕开了她背部的什么东西
and all the nerves came loose…
所有的神经都弄碎了…
and you said you were so afraid…
你说你很害怕…
and you said the fear was so…
那种恐惧是那么的…
real, and you didn’t know what to do…
真实 而你又不知道该怎么做…
so you counted to five…
所以你数到5…
and then you weren’t afraid anymore…
然后你什么都不怕了
and then it was just gone…
然后恐惧就不见了
and you fixed her.
最后你治好了她
You saved her.
你救了她
I need you to make me a promise, Kate.
我要你向我许诺 Kate
Promise me that you’ll never come back here for me.
许诺你再也不要回来找我了
Don’t come back, Kate.
别回来 Kate
Jack, where are you…
Jack 你在哪里…
Turn it off.
关掉它
Jack? Jack, please, where are..
Jack? Jack 求你了 你在..
Trades are comin’ up.
交易完成了
We gotta go.
我们必须得走了
Let’s go. Okay.
我们走 好吧
We have some paperwork that we need you to sign,
有些书面文件需要你签字
but take your time. There’s no rush.
随时都可以!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Were you able to remove the tumor?
你能移除那个肿瘤吗?
Yeah.
是的
You’ll want to do a biopsy,see if it’s malignant.
你要来做检测 看是不是恶性的
So what now, I just go back to my cell?
现在我就回我的牢房♥吗?
Until they figure out what to do with you.
直到他们想好怎么对付你
“They”…
“他们”…
What did he say?
他刚才说了什么?
I’m sorry?
什么?
Ben..What did he say that made you want to save his life?
Ben..他说了什么 能让你决定挽救他?
It doesn’t really matter what he said.
他说的并不重要
It matters to me.
对我来说很重要
After everything that I have been put through,
我经历所有的这些
you owe me an answer.
你欠我个答案
And I wanna know what he said.
我只想知道他说了什么?
Tissue?
需要纸巾吗?
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢
Have we met?
我们见过吗?
Hello, Dr. Burke.
你好 Burke医生
Mr. Alpert? I’m, so sorry for your loss.
Alpert先生? 对你丈夫的死我感到很抱歉
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗?
I saw what happened on the news,
我看了新闻
and,your office said you were down here.
办公室的人说你会在这儿
I just wanted to express my condolences in person
我只是想表示我的慰问
before I went back up to Portland.
在我回波特兰之前
This is Ethan.He’s one of my colleagues.
这是 Ethan 他是我的一个同事
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
He was hit by a bus.
他是被汽车撞死的
I know. They say you were there when it happened.
我知道 他们说当时你在场
It must have been… No, no, in our interview,
这不会是… 不 不 我们面试的时候
I said..I said that I wanted…
我说..我说我想…
I wanted him to get hit by a bus.
让他被汽车撞死
Dr. Burke, I realize you’re a little shook up right now,
Burke医生 我认为你是过分紧张了
but this is just a tragic accident.
但这只是一场车祸罢了
You can’blame yourself.
你不能责备自己
I don’t even rember you saying that.
我甚至不记得你说过这话
Why are you here, Mr. Alpert?
为什么你会在这里 Alpert先生?
Look, uh…
是这样的 uh…
I know the timing is horrible,
我知道这不是个好时候
but we came because we’re that serious
但我们对你和
about getting you to come work with us.
我们合作的事很认真
Just give us six months.
就6个月
If you need to, you’ll be back before your sister gives birth.
如果你想在你妹妹生孩子前回来 那完全不是问题
How did you know that my.. Well, we’re very…
你怎么知道我的.. 我们是很…
thorough in our recruitment process.
对招募工作很细致
Can my sister come?
我的妹妹能一起来吗?
Won’t work. We’re pretty remote.
不行 我们的地方在很远
She wouldn’t have access to the treatment that she needs.
她得不到她所需要的治疗
But it’s Portland.
但那是在波特兰啊!
There’s plenty of clinics and.. Well, actually,
那里有很多诊所和.. 实际上
we’re not quite in Portland.
我们的基地不在波特兰
I wanna know what he said.
我想知道他说了什么
I’ve been on this island for three years, Jack..
我在这座岛上三年了 Jack..
3 years, 2 months and 28 days.
3年零2个月加28天
He said that if I…
他说如果我…
let him live…
让他活下去…
and I helped you…
我会帮你…
that he would finally let me go home.
他将会让我回家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!