-太棒了 -好了 再来一次
– That was great. – Okay, let’s do it again.
记住是呃… 呃… 弱拍和过度音节要高八度
Remember, it’s the uh… uh… higher octave on the upbeats and the bridge.
嘿 布莱恩?
Hey, Brian?
-太棒了 -布莱恩?
– Yeah, I love that. – Brian?
-怎么了? -我觉得这里有点问题
– Yeah? – I think you might’ve screwed up here.
是吗? 指给我看看
Really? Let me see.
你叫莱尔弹D大调
Well, you’ve got Lyle playing in D
-剩T的人是A大调 -没错
– and the rest of us are in A major. – Yeah, that’s right.
这怎么可能? 两个不同的调里走两条基线吗?
How does that work? Two baselines in two different keys?
在我看来是可以的
Well, it works in my head.
我脑中已经弹奏出曲调了
It’s all playing in my head.
管弦乐编曲 五个声部
The orchestration and the five vocal parts.
我觉得没有问题的 试试吧
I think it’s gonna work. Let’s try it.
哈尔? 哈尔?
– – Oh, Hal? Hal?
我想要你这么做这样…
Here’s how I want you to do it. It goes, uh…
前奏最后一个小节的第一排
the first beat on the last bar of the intro.
邦! 二 三 四
Boom! Two, three, four.
邦咚!
– Bah doom!
那边就是北极星了
There’s the North Star right there.
-那就是北极星了? -没错 你懂的
– That’s the North Star? – Yeah, yeah. You knew that.
-说实话不太懂 -拜托
– I really didn’t. – Come on.
-这么亮闪闪的吗 -你…
– I mean, it’s a bright star. – Have you ever…
之前看过星星吗?
have you ever seen this before?
-没有这样看过 -嗯
– Never like this. – Yeah.
我小时候特别喜欢来这玩
I used to love coming here as a kid, you know?
我很喜欢这里的感觉
I love the feel of this place.
我很想带你来看看
I really wanted to take you here.
-是吗? -嗯
– You did? – Yeah.
示范摊位 你还记得吗?
Demonstration booths. Do you remember those?
-百货商店里吗? -是的 就是在那 我第一次听说
– In the department store? – Yeah, and that’s when I first heard.
(四新生乐队 四名大学新生一个顶尖的声乐群体)
四新生乐队
The Four Freshmen
忽然之家 我的思绪就…
and immediately my mind just…
就像… 有了魔力
– I mean, it’s… – Like magic.
对我产生了很大影响…
Something happened and…
放学后我会去研究和声
so I listened to those harmonies and study them
然后教给我的兄弟们
after school, and I would teach them to my brothers.
我们就都开始唱歌♥了
And we’d all sing.
然后我会教我的父母
And then I would teach them to my parents
我都就都可以围坐在一起唱歌♥了
and we’d all be sitting around singing.
我的兄弟 我的父母所有人
My brothers and my parents and everybody.
-所有人 -哇
– Everybody. – Wow.
听起来 你的童年太棒了
That sounds like such a wonderful childhood.
我得童年很快乐
Yeah, it was really nice,
除了 老爸一直以来
except for when my dad was beating on us
都在打我们 他
– all the time, you know? – Like…
是个很严厉很严厉的人
He was a really hard, hard guy.
这么说吧
You know, like, um…
一般打人的声音是这样的
There’s a spanking. You know that sound?
你都听过的
You know a certain kind of spanking,
就是这个声音… 这样
and it sounds like a… you know, like…
但是我们挨揍的声音
But the way we had it, you know?
他揍我们的声音就是
When it came out of him, it’s…
知道了吧?
You know?
非常用力
Really hard.
咱们两个回避一下吧
Come on, let’s give these guys some privacy.
-我们提起来还有说有笑的 -宝贝儿 我不能就…
– You know, we laugh about it. – Babe, I can’t just…
-道格 拜托了 -在过去的日子里
– Doug, come on. – You know, back in those days?
我们有说有笑的不过…
We laugh about all that, but…
确实很难熬
it was pretty tough business.
确实很难熬
Pretty tough business.

Hey.
-我很遗憾 -不用为什么为什么遗憾?
– I’m so sorry. – No, what? About what?
他们无所谓的 他们总来这
They’re okay, they come here all the time.
-特别喜欢来这里 -不 布莱恩 我是说你父亲
– It’s their favorite spot. No, Brian, about your dad.
嗯 嗯
Oh, yeah.
你懂的 小孩不打
You know, spare… spare the rod,
难成大器
spoil the child.
我丧失了96%的听力
– You know I’m 96% deaf
因为我爸经常扇我右耳
in my right ear because my dad whacked me all the time?
他真的是一个很严厉的人
He was a really hard man
并且他脾气暴躁
and he was a not very happy man,
但是
but, uh…
在某一方面我还是爱他的 因为
in some ways I love my dad, you know, because…
他在我心里留下了非常大的阴影
he scared me and he scared me so much,
我认为我所作出的成就正是因为他给我的动力
I think he actually scared me into making good records.
嗯 懂么? 我指的是
– Hmm. – You know? I mean, he had this, like,
他那争强好胜的精神 影响到我了
competitive spirit that really blew my mind and…
那你妈妈如何呢
What about your mom?
大部分的时间 她从不参与打骂
She stayed out of all of it, mostly.
我认为她经常会喝得烂醉如泥
I think she drank a lot. You know?
这就是她面对这一切的方式
That’s how she… she… she dealt with it.
我已经有 三年没见过她了
I haven’t seen her in… three years?
-什么? -真的尤金认为
– What? – Yeah, Gene doesn’t think it’s a good idea
和家里联♥系♥对我不好
for me to be in touch with my family right now.
我一直没见过我女儿已经有…
I haven’t seen my daughters in…
2年了
two years.
你有两个女儿
You have two daughters.
嗯是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我对她们来说不算是个好父亲
I wasn’t a very good father to them, you know?
我一直沉迷于酒精和毒品
Because I was drinking and drugging when I should have been…
对他们疏于照顾
you know, a parent.
并且…
And, uh…
我把自己的人生搞的一团糟
you know, I made a mess of my life,
人生已经偏离轨道了
lost control of my life.
绕了很多弯路
It’s a weird trip,
不过…
but…
她们跟着妈妈住在恩西诺
anyway, they live in Encino with their mom.
真操蛋
Well, shit.
没错
Yeah.
不过现在没那么难受了
But it’s not so bad now anymore.
懂么
You know?
-那就好 -嗯
– Good. – Uh-huh.
那就好
Good.
我太差劲了一直在唠叨我自己的事
Look, listen to me, I’m just going on and on.
-还有我那枯燥的人生 -一点都不枯燥
– It’s my boring life… – It’s not boring.
是很枯燥说说你吧梅林达
It is, but what about you, Melinda?
你如此的
– I mean, my God, you’re so…
如此的有趣 并且又…
You’re such good fun and you’re… you’re so…
温柔又亲切
so tender and so sweet.
我的意思是
I mean…
你怎么没有男朋友?
why don’t you have a… boyfriend?
这个嘛
Oh, well…
确实有一个人
There was someone.
他对我不好 伤透了我的心
He was no good. He broke my heart.
他不该伤你心的
He shouldn’t have done that.
也有我自己的原因
Well, I shouldn’t have let him.
啊…
Aww, sh…
操 托尼 你能帮忙按一下键么
Fuck. Tony, you holding those keys down?
-没问题 -很好
– Yeah, yeah. – Okay.
那递个发夹给我么 哈尔
Can I have another bobby pin, please, Hal?
很好 摁住那个键 托尼
Okay, keep the keys down, Tony.
太棒了
Here we go.
对 就是这
Yeah, so, uh, right here.
不 这样试试
No, give it, uh…
就像
– like…
喘气一样
There’s like a gasp in between.
停! 我觉得可以了
– Cut! I think we got it.
查克在”不 卡洛琳”的末尾
Chuck, mix that in, uh, with the sound of the
加入火车飞驰而过的声音
train going by at the end of “Caroline, No.”
-没问题 布莱恩 -等等 查克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!