Okay, kids. All right, that’s enough.
再玩一下子 再玩五分钟好吗 走了走了
-Just a little bit more, just five minutes? -Let’s go, let’s go.
跟哈里说晚安 然后都去睡觉
Say good night to Harry and off to bed.
晚安 晚安 亲爱的
-Good night. -Good night, my love.
晚安 忍♥耐点 好吗
-Good night. -Take it easy.
再见 晚安 哈里
-‘Bye. -Good night, Harry.
别用嘴巴咬衣服 亲爱的
Take the jacket out of your mouth, sweetheart.
老天 有时候我真的搞不懂他们
Boy, sometimes they’re too much for me.
但是我请不起保姆来帮我照顾他们
But then l can’t afford a woman coming in anymore.
我觉得你做得很好
l think you manage quite well.
我只能一笑置之
Well, l just laugh all day long.
很高兴你能来看我们
l’m glad you called.
告诉我 你见过查理吗
Tell me, have you seen Charlie?
我昨晚见过他
Yes, l saw him last night.
他想看孩子
Wanted to see the kids…
结果他开始拿着他的左轮手♥枪♥ 玩起俄♥罗♥斯♥转盘
…and then he started playing a little Russian roulette with his revolver.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我能怎么办呢 我们到最后让他平静下来
What could l do? l went next door, we finally got him to stop.
当孩子问你
What do you tell your children…
为什么爸爸要开枪射自己时 你该怎么回答
…when they ask why their father tried to shoot himself?.
你怎么告诉他们的
What did you tell them?
我说有些人会得很特别的病
l just said it was a special kind of sickness that some people have…
有医生能帮他们把病治好 就想他们真的可以一样
…and that there are doctors who could cure it…as if they could.
你知道他现在住在哪里吗
Do you know where he’s living right now?
我不知道 我也不在乎
l don’t know and l don’t care anymore.
他太变♥态♥了 他不该被许可带枪的
He’s so sick. He shouldn’t be allowed to carry a gun.
你知道他曾经跟脱衣舞娘住在北湾吗
Do you know that he was living in North Beach with some nude dancer?
哦 我很高兴结束那段婚姻
Oh, well, l’m glad l’m over that one.
我必须活下去才行
l do have to survive.
你会的
You will.
你知道的 哈里 你介意我问你一个问题吗
You know, Harry, if l ask you a personal question, would you mind?
当然不介意 问吧
Sure, go ahead.
你确定吗 因为这问题有点不好回答
Are you sure? Because, well, it’s a little difficult.
听着 我们是老朋友了 你直说吧
Look, we’ve been friends a long time, go ahead and ask.
我一直在想 为什么你从来都不追求我
Well, l’m just wondering why you’ve never made a pass at me.
为什么
Why?
该死
Goddamn it.
有这些孩子 你觉得我轻松得起来吗
With all those kids do you think l’ll ever get laid?
你好
Hello?
是的 请等一下
Yes, just a moment.
是找你的
lt’s for you.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?

Yeah?
喂 是的 厄利 我看到电视报道了
Yeah, Early, l saw it on TV.
我马上回去 我马上到
l’ll be right down. l’ll come in the back way.
就这样了 对吧 我得走了
-That’s it, right? -l have to go.
晚安 哈里
Good night, Harry.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetheart.
情况如何
How’s it going?
嫌犯在杂♥志♥架旁边
By the magazine rack.
店主说 在上次抢案发生前看到过他
The owner remembers seeing him just before the last robbery.
对 他看起来不像会付钱买♥♥东西的客人对吧
Yeah, he doesn’t look much like a paying customer, does he?
前面停了一部车 对 停在禁停区
-There’s a car parked out in front. -That’s right, a no parking zone.
到门边去拿散♥弹♥枪♥
Get over there by the door with that shotgun.

Okay.
你觉得我们会抓错人吗
You think it’ll be a hit or a miss?
这三个家伙看起来不像好人
Well, here’s three salty looking dudes.
别动 黑鬼
Freeze, nigger!
不要试图去碰警铃
-What you got there? -Don’t you go setting off no alarm.
你 过来这边 快
You! Get over here, fast!
你们有保险箱吗 没有
-You got a safe, nigger? -No.
你这个骗子
You lying sack of shit.
好了 别激动 慢慢来
All right, take it easy. Take it easy now.
见鬼了
Suck it!
见鬼了
Suck it!
我要杀了你 我说见鬼了
l’ll kill you. l said, suck it.
你得去找保险箱
You go find that safe.
我要在这里杀了这个黑鬼
Right here is where l kill me a nigger.
跪下
Get on your knees.
跪下
Get on your knees.
我们最好快出去
Better get out there now.
再等会儿
Not yet.
跪下
Get on your knees.
警♥察♥
Police!
把枪放下
Drop it!
好了 不许动
All right, hold it!
我从来没有开枪打过人
l never shot a man.
你为何不去帮那个女士呢
Why don’t you help the lady?
好了 女士 来吧
lt’s all right, ma’am.
你今晚的表现很好
You handled yourself real well tonight.
你害我快吓死了
You work close. Man, you work close.
嗨 你们要去哪里
Hey, where are you guys off to?
艾迪街的市区保龄球馆 哦 好 呆会儿见
-The Downtown Bowl on Eddy Street. -Oh, yeah. See you later.
你认识那些家伙 是的 他们是我警校的学弟
-You know them? -They came from the academy after me.
他们就跟粘蝇纸一样粘在一起
They stick together like fly paper.
大家都觉得他们在搞同性恋
Everybody thought they were queer for each other.
我告诉你 如果局里其他人开枪能像他们一样准
l’ll tell you something, if the rest of you could shoot like them…
我不在乎局里的人是不是全都是同性恋
…l wouldn’t care if the whole damn department was queer.
对不起 我有急事
Excuse me, it’s very important.
天啊 约翰 你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
欧法瑞街1000号♥
1000 O’Farrell.
除非你眼睛看着路 否则我们永远也到不了
We’re not going to get there unless you keep your eyes on the road.
是的 欧法瑞街1000号♥
Right on. 1000 O’Farrell.
真可惜你得不到好处
Too bad you’re not on welfare.
我愿意请你免费上一次
l’d give you a freebie.
开车
Drive.
辛蒂 我正要去找你 去哪里
-Sidney, l was just on my way to see you. -Where to?
照直往前开 叫你停再停 是 先生
-Just keep on going until l tell you to stop. -Yes, sir.
把隔离板拉下来
Drop that flag.
你正要来找我吗 是的 辛蒂 我
-You’re on your way to see me? -Yes, Sidney, honest.
你为什么没到酒吧来
How come you didn’t come by the crib?
这个 别骗我
-Well—Don’t shit me.
我不会走的
l wouldn’t do that.
我等了你一个星期 我一直在饭店里接客
-l’ve been waiting for you for one week. -l’ve been working the convention.
饭店里难道没有电♥话♥吗 你不知道我一直在工作吗
-No telephones in that hotel? -l’ve been working like hell, you know?
我拿给你看
Let me show you.
看 我赚的钱全都在这里 全在这里 全部的
-See? lt’s all here, all l got. -All?
是 看来你在背后偷偷搞鬼了
Looks like you’ve been holding out on me.
不 我没有 我一直都对你很诚实 辛蒂
No, l haven’t. l’ve been straight with you, Sidney.
你很了解我
You know me.
对 我很了解你 我来看看你这里藏了多少
Damn right l know you. Let’s see how much there is in the titty bank.
哈 钞票先生
Hello, Mr. Green.
现在再来看看这里吧
Check out the snatch bank, too.
我真是太了解你了
Damn right l know you.
我本来就要全部拿给你的 辛蒂 但你没有给我机会
l was gonna give it all to you, but you didn’t give me a chance.
机会 你这个婊♥子♥ 我给了你机会
Bitch, you had your chance. l was your last chance.
城里的人都想把你赶出去
Everybody else in town threw your black ass out.
救命啊
Help me!
你好 先生 这是你的车吗
Good day, sir. ls this car registered to you?
是的 这是我的车
Yes, sir. This is my car.
你一定是新来的 你知道我是谁吗
You must be new. You know who l am?
我还是要看看你的驾照和行驶证 先生
l’ll still have to see your license and registration, sir.
你在过桥时超速了
l believe you were speeding coming across the bridge.

Hi.
-嗨
Hi.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
桑妮
Sunny.
我搬到这里六个月了
l’ve been living here for six months now.
奇怪的是我从来没有看见过你
lt’s funny l’ve never met you before.
我经常加班
Well, l work a lot.
我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!