Go a little faster, l’m on their side.
把窗户摇下来 什么 你没毛病吧
-Roll down your window. -What? Are you out of your mind?
快点 我从来都不会失误 对不对
l’ve never been wrong yet, have l?
我不知道我为什么要这么做
l don’t know why l’m doing this.
不好意思 你能帮帮我们吗 什么事
-Say, excuse me. Could you help us out? -What do you want?
或许你能帮帮我们 我们迷路了
Maybe you could help us, we seem to be lost.
我们在找圣昆丁的交流车道 你知道在哪里吗
We were looking for the entrance to San Quentin. You know where that is?
你开过了 你的眼珠有问题吗
lt’s back there. Don’t you see too good?
不 我眼睛很好
Yeah, l see fine.
我只是想知道 你们知不知道圣昆丁在哪里
l just wanted to know whether you knew where San Quentin was.
你们不知道 是不是 混♥蛋♥
And you do, don’t you, asshole.
我猜中了吧 这些婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Get you yet, you son of a bitch.
你老是这么为所欲为吗
You always gotta do things your way, don’t you?
难怪布立基会一直盯着你
No wonder Briggs stays on your tail.
如果用别人的方法来做事 那你是自己在浪费生命
You do things someone else’s way and you take your life in your own hands.
该死的古兹曼
That son of a bitch Guzman!
他几乎整整一天没出来了
He hasn’t gone out for almost 24 hours now.
嘿 我们的人出事了
Hey, one of our guys took a spill.
是查里麦考伊 他好像没事
lt’s Charlie McCoy! Seems to be okay.
我来看看
Let me take a look.
他是没事
Yeah, he’s okay.
他出现了
There he is.
你要一整天坐着不动吗 古兹曼
So, all you’ve got to do is sit around all day, Guzman?
这种货爽歪了
This coke is out of sight!
哦 古兹曼的货是最好的 宝贝
Oh, Guzman gets the best, baby.
哦 婊♥子♥ 小心别撒了
Oh, you bitch. Don’t spill it.
那玩意儿一盎司九百块
That stuff’s worth $900 an ounce.
你最好别撒了
You better not spill it.
别那么紧张嘛
Don’t get so uptight.
没人敢跟我说”不要”懂吗 没人
Nobody says ”don’t” to me. You understand? Nobody.
我从来不碰那玩意儿
l never touch the stuff.
你要把他放到那边去吗
You want to put that over there now?
你来替替我好吗 艾德
Take over for me, will you, Ed?
天哪 真希望能发生什么事
Damn, l wish something would happen.
放轻松
Take it easy.
监视就是这么回事儿 你必须耐心等待
That’s what stakeouts are all about. Waiting.
发生什么事了 不 求求你 不
No, please! No!
弗兰克
Frank!
到底发生什么事情了 有人杀了警♥察♥
-Just what the hell is going on? -Somebody killed a cop.
拜托 这是有情况 请大家退后
Folks, there’s been a little trouble here. Everyone stand back.
女士们 先生们 请退后
Please, ma’am, move back.
发生什么事了
There’s been some trouble.
出事了
What happened?
一切都会没事的
Everything seems to be all right, folks.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
请退后
Move it, people.
我们是警♥察♥ 请退后
Please, sir, stand back.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
不 长官 我们会封♥锁♥消♥息♥的
No, sir. We won’t let anything out to the press.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你的急躁使得整个调查行动陷入危机
You endangered an entire investigation by trying to push something.
更不用提你自己的小命
Not to mention your own lives.
你破坏了监视帕莱西欧的行动计划
You blew the whole Palancio stakeout.
而没有依据我的话去好好监视他们
lnstead of keeping him under surveillance as l told you to…
你就非得去骚扰他们不可吗 现在你还有什么可说的
…you had to harass him. What do you have to say about that?
我该怎么跟艾弗里解释 怎么解释
What do l tell Avery? What?
你告诉他 不是帕莱西欧干的
You tell him it’s not Palancio.
你告诉他 是一个交通警♥察♥干的
You tell him it’s a traffic cop.
一个警♥察♥
A cop?
你说对了
That’s right.
交通警♥察♥ 你在说梦话吧
A traffic cop. Are you out of your mind?
你要我相信是一个交通警♥察♥
Do you expect me to believe that a traffic cop…
杀了这个城市的头号♥坏蛋吗 那么你告诉我 是谁
…is killing off all the top criminals in the city? Who?
是查里麦考伊
lt’s Charlie McCoy.
他即将被调到抢案组的巡逻分队 他甚至还想要自杀
He’s ready for the rubber gun squad. He even tried to kill himself.
查里麦考伊
Charlie McCoy.
哈里古兹曼今天被杀了
Guzman was hit today.
有一个警♥察♥也被杀了 他就是查里麦考伊
A cop was killed. lt was Charlie McCoy.
麦考伊 是的 查里麦考伊
-McCoy? -Yes, Charlie McCoy.
我之所以没有立刻要你赶到现场
The only reason l don’t bust you into the bag this minute…
是因为我知道你跟他是好朋友
…is l know the two of you were close friends.
我正准备要通知他妻子 那么 你来通知她吧
l was just about to call his wife. Or you can, if you want to.
我知道他有孩子
l know he had kids.
是的
Yeah!
是谁报的案 戴维斯
-Who reported it? -Davis.
戴维斯
Davis?
迪桥治欧的监视小组呢
What happened to the DiGiorgio stakeout team?
那是个意外的巧合 戴维斯在事发时刚好经过
lt was an accidental coincidence. Davis happened to be going by, it happens.
他到场时麦考伊已经死了
McCoy was already dead when he got there.
有证人吗
Any witnesses?
没有
None.
我去打电♥话♥ 去吧
-l’ll make that call. -Go ahead.
哈里 如果你要问我的感受 我为查里感到遗憾
Harry, if it means anything coming from me, l’m sorry about Charlie.
但绝对是帕莱西欧干的 相信我
But it’s Palancio, believe me.
我四十八小时之内能够拿到拘捕令 你便可以去抓他
l’ll have a warrant in 48 hours. You can pick him up.
他是你的了
He’s all yours.
谢谢你赶来 哈里
Well, thank you for coming, Harry.
你确定非要离开吗
You sure you have to leave?
我没有可以免费吃晚餐的地方了
l won’t have any place to go for a sit-down dinner anymore.
我从来都不喜欢这个地方
l never really did like it here very much.
我喜欢四季分明的气候
l always liked the change of seasons.
我要带他回家 是时候了
l’m going to take him home. lt’s time.
是他该回家的时候了
lt’s time he went home.
过来 孩子们 上车了
Come on, kids, let’s get in the car.
那个年轻人真是好心肠 还来帮我照顾孩子
lt was nice of that young man to help us with the children.
再见 哈里 我们会想念你的
Goodbye, Harry. We’ll all miss you.
再见 宝贝
‘Bye, doll.
请把他们带到候机区
Take them to the passenger terminal, please.
你能赶过来真的是太好了 其实你不必那么做的
lt was nice of you to come out. You didn’t have to do that.
如果我能早一点赶到 他或许不会死
lf l’d have been there sooner, he might still be alive.
他不该落得如此下场
He didn’t deserve to get it that way.
真的希望我能帮忙
lf there’s anything l can do….
我觉得我对这件事有责任
l feel responsible somehow.
下一位选手是 卡拉汉 戴维斯请做好准备
The next shooter is Callahan. Davis on deck.
你的分数真的把大家都比下去了 哈里
You sure shot the pants off of everybody with that score, Harry.
我从来没见过你打的这么好过
l’ve never seen you smoother.
还有 我要告诉你
By the way, l personally want to tell you…
我对查里的死感到很难过
…how sorry l am about what happened to Charlie.
我有一点就是想不通
What l can’t figure out,
弗兰克 为什么戴维斯会先赶到现场
Frank, is how that kid, Davis, got in there first.
你们就在对面街口啊
You guys were right across the street.
我也不知道啊 哈里 孩子们总是莫名其妙的冒出来
l don’t have a goddamned idea, Harry. The kid came out of nowhere.
以前不用很久我就可以赶到现场
We were in that garage before you could spit.
或许因为我的年纪大了 所以动作慢了 我不知道
Maybe l’m slowing down in my old age or something, l don’t know.
卡拉汉警官 我要第一个恭喜你
l want to be the first to congratulate you on
你应该得到冠军
what l think will be the winning score.
你赢了我七分
You shaded me by seven points.
现在唯一有机会赢你的是戴维斯
The only person now who has a chance is Davis.
把他干掉
Shoot ’em up!
我想那孩子把你打败了 哈里
l think the kid beat you, Harry.
总会发生这种事情的
lt happens.
哈里 他赢了你四分
Harry, he edged you by four points.
你们两个要参加最后的总决赛
That evens it up on the overall champion.
你可以选择比赛项目
You have your choice in the shoot-off.
打靶还是实战演练
Bull’s eye or combat?
实战演练
Combat.
完毕
Out!
五分四十六秒 得分 满分
Five, 46 seconds. Score, perfect.
祝你好运 长官
Good luck, sir.
是好人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!