A good guy!
最后一个是好人
That last one was a good guy!
五分三十六秒 对不起 哈里 你打到一个好人了
36 seconds. But l’m sorry, Harry, you hit a good guy.
你的运气不好 我不配拿冠军
You had a bad break. l really don’t deserve it.
你赢了 不是吗
You won, didn’t you?
是的 长官 但是-那才是重点
-Yes, sir, but—That’s all that matters.
你介意我试试你的枪吗
You mind if l try that one?
查斯特 帮我放六个人靶好吗
Chester, how about six?
不赖 我最后一个好像没打到
Not bad. l seem to have lost the last one.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
是的 我知道 你为什么会射那么准了
l can see how you would, at that.
你说五分钟 结果我等了半小时
You said five minutes and l’ve been waiting for a half an hour.
你不饿吗
Don’t you ever get hungry?
我觉得不像过了半个小时 是的 过了半个小时了
-lt just didn’t seem like a half hour. -Yeah, well it has been.
听着 昨天我到我弟弟那里拿了一些小牛肉
l went over to my butcher’s yesterday and picked up some veal.
我的父亲是个艺术家 我看着他切了一整天的牛肉
Pops is really an artist, man. l could watch that man cut meat all day long.
你为什么不到我家来吃饭呢
Why don’t you come home with me and….
我老婆烧菜很在行的 让我们吃顿便饭
My wife’s a good cook. Have a little dinner with us.
不 谢谢了 我刚刚看到的东西 让我完全没有食欲了
No, thanks. l just saw something that killed my appetite.
你们这次能把他们逼得连裤子都穿不上
We’ll catch those animals with their pants down.
我会给你家打电♥话♥
l was going to call you at home.
我们拿到了拘捕令 和多项罪名的起诉状
We got our search warrants and multiple charges.
明天早上 整个城市会为了我们而欢呼
We’re going to make a city-wide raid tomorrow morning.
帕莱西欧是你的了 别急着要他的脑袋 哈里
Palancio is yours. Just don’t take him out head-first, Harry.
我想你会发现我给你看的弹道痕迹很有意思
l think you’ll find what l want to show you in ballistics very interesting.
你明天即将找到的线索会多到不计其数
You’ll find more leads than you can shake a stick at tomorrow morning.
早上好 哈里 长官 华特
-Good morning, Harry. Sir. -Walter.
你能让我和他单独呆一会吗
Do you mind excusing us for a few minutes?
当然可以
Sure.
只有两颗子弹
There’s only two.
我不知道其他的子弹怎么了 调查局的人拿走了
-l wonder what happened to the others. -Federal boys have them.
所以
Well?
你来看
Take a look.
非常接近
Close, real close.
但是有些还是不吻合
But there’s still a lot of lines that don’t match up.
这只能证明这两颗子弹来自
All this proves is that these two bullets…
弯度和宽度相似的手♥枪♥
…came from barrels with a similar twist and width of rifling.
你不觉得这是证据吗
You don’t think it would stand up as evidence?
我想不行
As it is, no.
但我会作出完整的比对报告 这一点问题都没有
But l’ll have a full comparison report made, no problem.
或许你说得对 而且还不需要
You’re probably right. Besides, it isn’t necessary yet.
你说”还不需要”是什么意思
What do you mean, ”yet”?
那颗子弹你是从哪里弄来的
Where’d you get that slug?
时机成熟我才会说 别耍我 哈里
-l’d just as soon not say for the time being. -Don’t play games on this.
你到底是哪一边的
Whose side are you on anyway?
听着 我只是在胡乱猜想 或许我错了
lt’s just a wild shot and l’m probably wrong.
我希望自己来处理
l’d like to handle it my own way.
还有 明天我要戴维斯跟史威特来做我的援手
By the way, l’d like to have Davis and Sweet as my back-up squad tomorrow.
戴维斯跟史威特 他们还只是新手而已
They’re just rookies for Christ’s sake.
如果局里还有谁的枪法跟他们一样好的话
You drum up somebody in the department
我就请他们来支援我
who can shoot as well and l’ll use them.
该死的 不应该发生枪战的
Goddamn it, there isn’t supposed to be any shooting.
而且他们的经验还不足以使他们担此大任
Besides, they don’t have the experience yet for a job like this.
如果不给他们机会 他们怎么会有经验呢
How the hell’s a man supposed to get experience if nobody gives him a chance?
还有 戴维斯可是新任的射击冠军
And Davis is the new pistol champion.
你觉得他们会不自觉地开枪吗
Suppose they panic and start shooting?
开枪没什么不对的 只要打对了人 就行了
Nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot.
让他知道你是谁 保持冷静 好的
-Let him know who you are and keep cool. -Okay.
我要你看着戴维斯和史威特
l want you to keep an eye on Davis and Sweet.
为什么
What for?
照我的话去做就好了
Just do it, will you?
好的
All right.
你们都准备好了吗 好了
-You all set? -All set.
我们分别乘坐三部车出发
We’ll take off in three cars.
戴维斯和史威特负责逮捕他们 厄利负责掩护
Davis and Sweet will make the arrest. Early will cover.
我会在后面的码头 以防有人想开溜
l’ll be on the back at the pier in case anybody makes a break for it.
如果出事 我想那里应该是弱点
lf there’ll be trouble, that’s where it’ll start.
在你们进行逮捕的时候 其他小组会支援你们
We’re holding the other squads back until you’ve made your arrest.
而你们是最重要的 这会是第一次 我们不想搞砸了
Yours is the most important, it’ll be the first. We don’t want any foul-ups.
好吗 好的
-Right? -Right.
我从来没有和哈里在一起混过 大多数人都不喜欢他
l’d never walk up to a door with Harry, too many people don’t like him.
谢谢 这正是我需要的
Thanks. l needed that.
你们都准备好了 是的 长官
-You boys ready? -Yes, sir.
谢谢你让我们参加 长官 我们不会让你失望的
-Thank you for requesting us. -Sir, we won’t let you down.
好 那就全靠你们了
Well, l’m depending on that.

Yeah?
是谁啊
Who is this?
怎么了 尼奇
What was that, Nickie?
有人说我们在两分钟之内会被开枪扫射
Somebody said we’ll be hit in two minutes.
对方会伪装成警♥察♥的样子
They’ll be dressed like cops.
那个声音听起来耳熟吗
Did it sound like anybody you know?
不 我没有听过
No, l couldn’t tell.
艾德 查克
Ed, Chuck…
到窗户那边去
…get over to the windows.
我负责码头那边
l got the water side.
我负责街道这边
l’ll take the street side.
如果他们是警♥察♥ 这应该是个陷阱
lf they are cops, this could be a set-up.
他们把雷卡给做掉了 你要我傻乎乎的坐在这里等吗
After the holes they put in Ricca you want me to wait and see?
如果是警♥察♥
lf they’re cops,
他们就会带着证件 你会知道他们是不是警♥察♥
they’ll have papers.
有车靠近 弗兰克
Car coming, Frank.
外面有个块头很大的家伙
There’s a big guy out there.
他有穿制♥服♥吗 没有
-He got a uniform on? -No.
警♥察♥会走前门的
He ain’t no cop. Cops always come in the front door.
又来了一部车
Another car.
如果他们是警♥察♥ 他们干吗不开警车来
Why didn’t they come in squad cars if they’re cops?
那个大块头躲在桶后面
That big guy’s working himself around by those containers.
他把枪拿出来了
He’s got a gun out.
车里有两个穿制♥服♥的
Two uniforms in it.
那不是警用枪♥支♥ 弗兰克
That ain’t no cop’s gun, Frank.
有个穿制♥服♥的来了
There’s a cop in uniform coming up to the door.
我们不会开门 明天再来吧
We aren’t open. Come back tomorrow.
我们是警♥察♥ 我们想问你几个问题
Police officers, we’d like to ask you some questions.
我只是警卫 没人在家
Yeah, l’m just a watchman. Nobody’s here.
我们是来找弗兰克帕莱西欧先生的
We’re looking for Mr. Frank Palancio.
请你开门好吗 我们有拘捕令
Would you open the door? We have a warrant for his arrest.
我说过了没人在家 该死的
l said nobody’s here, goddamn it!
我们带了搜查令来了 请打开门
We have warrants for a search of the premises.
给他们好看
Serve them!
快点请求支援
They got Sweet! Send some help! Quick!
快停火
Cease firing.
把你们的武器丢出来 双手高举在头上
Throw your weapons out and come out with your hands behind your heads.
废话 去你的
-Bullshit! -Fuck you!
你真的不用止痛药吗 哈里 你一共缝了七针
You sure you don’t want a local for this? Takes about seven stitches.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧 随便你
Okay, it’s your ass.
我的天 他们竟然害我破相了
My head, cut’s on my head.
为什么这里的每个人突然成了小丑
Why does everybody suddenly become a comedian in here?
他必须要留在这里吗
Does he have to stay in here?
不 我可以停下来 让他的脑浆溅的到处都是
No, l could stop and let the man’s brains run out all over his shoes.
罗杰 我不喜欢作为一个医生是那种态度
Rogers, l don’t need to have a doctor display that kind of attitude.
一位警♥察♥殉职了
A police officer is dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
我开的是搜查令 卡拉汉 不是要你来当法官
l got those warrants for a search of the premises, Callahan…
不是要你当陪审团或是行刑手的
…not for you to become judge, jury and executioner.
那应该是一项简单的逮捕行动
lt was supposed to be a simple arrest.
逮捕帕拉西欧这样的杀手 决不那么简单
Arresting a killer like Palancio isn’t always simple.
除非有证据 不然没人是有罪的
People are guilty until proven–
该死的 你明白我的意思的
Goddamn it, you know what l mean.
这个城市搅入了一场有史以来 最大的犯罪暴♥力♥中了
The city’s on the edge of the worst violence in its history…
而你 展开了大规模的军事整肃行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!