Hey! I’m flying!
但我觉得小蜜蜂 无法在大草地生存
But I don’t think little bees can survive out in the meadow.
很对
Exactly.
跟着她 让她自生自灭
Go after her and see that nature takes its course.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你必须要救她 威利 不 她会没事的
You have to save her, Willi. No. She’ll be all right.
不 她不会 就这么干
No, she won’t. Just do it.
玛雅!等等 玛雅
Maya! Wait, Maya!
玛雅
Maya!
您好大草地 我来啦!
Hello, meadow! I’m here.
哦 会闪闪发光的植物
Oh, a shiny plant.
嗨 这样可不友好
Hey, that’s not nice.
我来救你玛雅
I’m coming to save you, Maya.
威利?
Willi?
不用担心 有威利在
Don’t worry. Willi’s here.
是我 威利!
It’s me, Willi!
玛雅 你在做什么?
Maya. What are you doing out here?
我离开了蜂巢 威利 我将永远不会再回来
I’ve left the hive, Willi, and I’m never ever coming back.
啊 好吧 好吧 不错
Yeah, right. Right. Good one.
你干嘛
You what?!
皇家顾问说 我不属于这里
The Royal Adviser says I don’t belong there.
但到目前为止 我在这也混得不好
But so far I haven’t been doing so well out here, either.
我觉得我在哪都不合群 威利
I don’t think I fit in anywhere, Willi.
玛雅 你是一只蜜蜂
Maya, you’re a bee.
蜜蜂生活在蜂巢里
Bees live in hives.
就连我都知道
Even I know that.
你独自一人 是没办法在这生存下去的
You can’t survive out here on your own.
我并不孤单现在
Well, I’m not on my own now.
哦 不错 很好
Oh, great! That’s just great.
我们俩都会被吃掉!
We’ll both get eaten!
菲利普 不要
– Flip! “No!
你现在被我气疯了吗?
Now you’re flipping out on me?
不 菲利普是个疯狂的草地跳高者
No. Flip the crazy grass jumper.
他知道怎么在大草地生存
He knows how to live in the meadow.
他会告诉我哪里最合适
He can show me where I fit in.
外面天黑了 我可不想出去
I’m not going back out there in the dark.
我们要等到明天早上
We’ll have to wait until the morning.
如果我们今晚被吃了 我永远不会原谅你
If we get eaten tonight, I’ll never forgive you.
青蛙把她吃掉啦?
Did the frogs get her?
是的 女士
Of course, Ma’am.
很好
Exceflent
玛雅?威利?
Maya? Willi?
孩子们!
Kids!
虫子 树叶 石头
Grub, leaf, rock.
树叶包石头
Leaf covers rock.
你学得很快
You learn quickly.
虫子树叶石头 我又赢了
– Grub, leaf, rock. -I win again.
嗯 嗯 嗯 毛毛虫吃树叶
Nom, nom, nom. Caterpillar eats your leaf.
你先看看外面
You look outside first.
即使我赢了 我也会第一个出去看看
Well, I would have looked first even if I had won.
我的蜂格 就是这么高
That’s just the kind of bee I am.
– 啊!
那是什么 威利?怪兽
– What is it, Willi? -A monster.
大眼睛 长獠牙 正准备吃掉我们
With big eyes and fangs, ready to eat us.
好漂亮啊
How pretty.
你肯定他是怪兽吗 威利?
Are you sure that’s a monster, Willi?
他走了?别担心 我把他赶走了
Is it gone? Don’t worry. I shooed it away.
用尖叫声打跑了他 谢谢你 我的保护神
– With an attack shriek. -Thank you, my protector.
你的那个 草地翻转跳高手 在哪?
So where is this flippity grass jumper of yours?
就在大草地的某个地方
Somewhere in the meadow.
范围太大了
That narrows it down.
我想我们需要 找其它的昆虫打听一下
I guess we’ll need to ask some bugs for directions.
玛雅…你真会让我们被吃掉的
Maya… You’re so going to get us eaten.
儿子!
Son!
儿子 儿子!
Son? Son!
我的孩子?
Son?
孩子
Boy!
甜蜜的可乐罐 我的小家伙去哪了?
Sweet cola cans. Where’s my little nipper got to?
嘿 醒醒!
Hey, wake up!
我儿子失踪了 你怎么还能睡得着?
How can you sleep when my boy’s missing?
什么 他丢了? 老大 什么!
– What’s he missing, boss? -What?!
没有他没丢 我找不到而已
No, he’s missing! I can’t find him.
他肯定是昨晚偷跑的
He must have snuck out last night.
出发! 所以人都出去!
Let’s move out! And I mean everybody, out!
把我儿子找回来!
I want my boy back!
儿子!
Son!
等等 玛雅
Wait, Maya.
我又饿了
I’m hungry again.
别停下威利 我们要找到菲利普
Come on, Willi. We’ve got to find Flip.
我好累
I’m tired.
你总是累 我还在长身体
– You’re always tired. -I’m a growing bee.
我要睡会
I need my sleep.
那片树叶下有什么东西
There’s something under that leaf.
也许他知道菲利普在哪 玛雅 你想要干什么?
– Maybe it knows where Flip is. -Maya! What are you
doing?
他似乎没有危险的 他像我们一样小 也有条纹
He doesn’t look too dangerous. He’s stripy and little like us.
但是闪闪发光的那种 我才不小呢
– But kind of shiny, too. -I’m not little.
你好 嘿 你自己找片树叶去
– Hello. -Hey, get your own leaf.
我们正在找一个大大的 绿色的 很疯狂的 叫菲利普的虫子
We’re looking for a big green crazy bug called Flip.
你有没有看到他? 哼 小屁孩!
– Have you seen him? -Huh, baby stuff.
我在找…
I’m looking for…
不 我不能告诉你
No, I can’t tell you.
除非
Unless
你加入我的 秘密猎虫俱乐部
you join my secret Bug Hunters’ Club.
不 玛雅 蜂巢里有句谚语说
No, Maya. There’s an old hive saying:
不要和外星虫说话
“No clubs with strange bugs.”
你说谁外星虫?毛脸怪!
who’re you calling strange, fuzz face?
我们加入 我喜欢你
– We’re in! -I like you.
你有胆量
You’ve got guts.
好了 准备好 我准备杀死大草地最贪吃的
Okay. Hold onto your stripes. Cause I’m hunting the greediest,
最恶心的虫子
most disgustingest bugs in the meadow.
蜜糖狂 灵魂吸食者
Honey guzzling soul-suckers.
哦 好棒!我也想看看这些虫子
Oh, yeah! I want to meet these nice bugs.
不 你不想!不 她不想!
No, you don’t! No, she doesn’t!
来吧昆虫猎手 使命召唤
Let’s go, Bug Hunters! Danger calls.
你到底是什么虫?
What kind of bug are you, anyway?
最好的一种 刺
The best kind. Sting.
椿象 哦 好虫
“Stink-Bug.” Yeah, good one.
真的吗?你到底是谁?
– Really, though, what are you?
你想什么? 我是一只…
-What do you think? I’m a…
大黄蜂! 大黄蜂?
– Hornets! -Hornets?
儿子! – 哦 不 爸爸
– Son! -Oh, no. Dad.
大黄蜂!真的吗?
– Hornets! -Really?
躲起来 玛雅! 他们会嚼碎你 告诉她 椿象
Hide, Maya! They’ll munch you! Tell her, Stink-Bug.
椿象?
Stink-Bug?
我以为他会是我们的新朋友
I thought he was our new friend.
大黄蜂把他抓走了 玛雅 下一个就是我们!
The hornets got him, Maya. And we’re next!
谚语说得好
There’s an old bee saying:
待窝里才命长
“Stay in the hive, stay alive.”
这是一个黑暗的时刻 蜜蜂们
These are dark times, bees.
蜂巢面临极大的危险
The hive is in grave danger.
今天黄蜂破门而入 偷走了我们的蜂王浆
Today hornets broke in and stole our royal jelly.
我们必须夺回来 女王的生活依赖于它
We must get it back. The Queen’s life depends on it.
但我们没有证据
But we have no proof.
克劳利 女王需要躺下休息
Crawley, I think the Queen needs to lie down.
这边请 女王陛下 我们不能妄下结论
– This way, Your Majesty. -We mustn’t jump to conclusions.
是时候告诉这些卑鄙的黄蜂们
It’s time we showed those grubby hornets
谁才是大草地的主人
who runs this meadow.
等等!
Wait!
玛雅和威利不见了
Maya and Willi have disappeared.
他们肯定跑出去了
They must have gone outside.
我又不是保姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!