You don’t need my help.
啊? 做你自己
– Huh? -Just be yourself
到哪里都能成功
and you’ll make it anywhere.
让这只小蜜蜂感受到 我们的热忱欢迎
Let’s make this little buzzer feel welcome.
草总是别人家的绿
The grass is always greener
草总是别人家的绿
in some other insect’s yard.
只要透过巨篱看一看
Just look across the big fence now
看上去不是那么难
You’ll see it’s not so hard!
不是那么难
It’s not so hard!
很容易让那些大蜜蜂
It’s easy to let those big bees
让你感觉有点小
make you feel a little bit small.
只要高昂你的头
Just keep you head held high now.
你是不是觉得高又高
Now don’t you feel… taller than tall?
我不介意他们怎么说 我不介意
– It don’t matter what they say! -It don’t matter!
找到你心中的旋律 每天都做你自己
Find that rhythm in your heart! Just bee yourself every day!
甩甩你的屁♥股♥ 扭扭你的腰
Shake your bee-hind all about!
扭啊扭啊 甩起来
Shake-shake… Shake it out…
大声唱出来! 每天都做你自己!
Shout it out! And bee yourself every day!
问问你身边的新朋友们
Ask your new friends around you!
无论远近
they flew from near and far!
我们虫虫一家亲!
We come from the same bug family!
我们就爱真的你
And we love you the way you are!
生活由所有爱你的人组成
Life’s all about the bugs who love you!
好友难得
Good friends can be hard to find…
红甲虫 蓝甲虫 大臭蜣螂
Red beetle, blue beetle! Big smelly dung beetle!
是谁不重要
It don’t matter what their kind!
说啥不重要
It don’t matter what they say!
找到你心中的旋律 每天都做你自己
Find that rhythm in your heart! Just bee yourself every day!
甩甩你的屁♥股♥ 扭扭你的腰 扭啊扭啊甩起来
– Shake your bee-hind all about. -Shake, shake! Shake it out!
大声说 大声唱 每天都做你自己!
Say it loud, shout it out, and bee yourself every day!
记住玛雅 有什么就唱出来
Remember, Maya: What goes in must come out.
啦!
“Laaaa!”
啦!
“Laaaa!”
我要歌♥唱
I wanna sing songs.
我要自♥由♥
I want to be free.
我想做我自己
I wanna be me.
我是蜜蜂玛雅 玛雅
– I’m Maya the Bee-eel -Maya!
玛雅!
我 蜜蜂玛雅
I am Maya the Bee!
你成了明星 玛雅
You’re a star, Maya.
来 我告诉你如何跳舞
C’mon. I’ll show you how to move your bee-hind.
你和我跳舞
You. Me. Dancefloor.
大声唱大声吼
Sing out loud! Shout it out!
做好你自己!儿子!
– And bee yourself! – Son!
啊!
Yeah!
远离蜜蜂 马上!
Away from that bee! Now!
她对你做了什么呀?
What has she done to you?
我的小宝贝是大草地
My Buzzywump is the bee-hatingest
最恨蜜蜂的大黄蜂
hornet in the meadow.
解除你的邪恶魔法 我警告你
Undo your evil hive magic. I’m warning you.
巴西沃姆 是你的真名?
Your name is “Buzzywump”?
这是一个好名字
It’s a good name.
父亲 我会解释这个
Dad, I can explain.
她和他
She and him…
某种程度上说…救了我的命
They kinda sorta… saved my life.
但并不是说 我们是朋友或什么的
But it’s not like we’re friends or anything.
我觉得气氛有点紧张 你们都退开
I’m sensing a lot of tension here. You’re all bugged out.
砍成碎片你吃得下吗?
Done to pieces. Are you eating properly?
得了 汉克 她救了你的儿子
Come on, Hank, she saved your boy.
这无忧无虑的蚂蚱救了你
This happy hopper just saved you a stinging, bee-nut!
但你远离我的儿子
But keep away from my son.
儿子 你已经搞砸了
Oh, boy, you are so grounded.
再这么下去 你会变成虫的
Any more grounded and you’d be a worm.
没那么严重
It’s okay.
他只是感到困惑 你也曾经一样
He’s just a mixed-up little bug like you were.
他会搞明白的
He’ll learn.
希望如此
I hope so.
皇家顾问? 有事吗
– Royal Adviser? -Yes?
我意思是 进来! 你…
I mean, come in! Did you…
你是否已经传达我的信息给黄蜂? 他们不愿意离开大草地…
give the hornets my message? -They won’t leave the meadow…
女士 太好了!
Ma’am. -ExceHenL
解散 中士
Dismissed, sergeant.
克劳利?
Crawley?
到 阴谋大人 我的意思是 参谋大人
Yes, Your Sneakiness? I mean Your Schemingness.
到时候了
It’s time.
这都是你自找的 老蜜蜂!
You brought this on yourself, old buzzer.
我希望有别的办法 我们需要…
I wish there were another way. We need…
一个强有力的领导者 而你却
a strong leader. And you are just…
太软弱
too weak.
克劳利 你在和我想同样的事情么?
Crawley? Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
这取决于你怎么想 思想者阁下
It depends on what you’re thinking, Your Thinkyness.
陛下!
Your Majesty!
干得好 蜈蚣先生 再见
Nice legwork, Mr. Centipede. See you next time.
好的 你们这些苍蝇 不要再吃那些垃圾
Alright, you flies. No more eating vomit.
原来你在这里 来吧
Oh, there you are. Come on.
菲利普就会带我们回家
Flip is ready to take us home.
这就是我的家 威利
I am home, Willi.
这里?在草地上? 这才是我应该待的地方
– Here? In the meadow? -This is where I belong.
和椿象 臭黄蜂一起生活?
With stink bugs and smelly, stinky hornets?
不 和所有昆虫一起
No. With all bugs.
除了我的一切 不是吗
With all bugs except me, huh?
别生气 我会去看你的
Don’t be cross. I’ll visit you.
当你拥有了这一切之后 你还会去
Why would you visit boring old Willi
那个无聊的老蜂房♥ 看望无聊的老威利吗?
in his boring old hive when you’ve got all this?
我为你搭上了一切
I put my stinger on the line for you.
这就是你感谢我的方式? 但威利…
– And this is how you thank me? -But, Willi…
有了你的昆虫新朋友 我想你不需要
With all your new bug friends I guess you won’t need
可怜的老威利了
poor old Willi anymore.
别傻啦
Don’t be silly.
留下来
Stay with me.
老话说得好
There’s an old bee saying:
朋友是可以依赖的
“You can always count on a friend.”
但我似乎交错朋友了
But I guess I got that one wrong, too.
威利 威利
Willi! Willi!
儿子 我知道你喜欢那只蜜蜂
Son, I know you think you like that bee,
但她扭曲了你的思想
but she’s twisted your thoughts.
老爸 不是所有的蜜蜂都…
Dad, not all bees are–
嘘 这很安静啊 太安静了
Shh. It’s quiet. Too quiet.
我用大钳子发誓!
By my pointy pincers!
花粉… 这是蜜蜂干的
Pollen… This is bee work.
那些卑鄙的臭蜜蜂耍了我们
Those sneaky wax-nibblers set us up.
我有没有跟你说过 不能相信蜜蜂?
Didn’t I say you can’t trust bees?
但爸爸…
But Dad…
召集五大部落!
Assemble the Five Tribes!
如果那些毛毛球想耍狠
If those fur-balls want to play rough,
他们找错蜂了
they picked on the wrong hornets!
不!
Oh, no.
哇哦 如果这是吉特巴谷 我就是只跳蚤
Whoa. If this is Jitterbug Hollow, I’m a flea.
我们迷路了 蚁因斯坦
We’re lost, Antstein.
你才迷路了 虫脑子
You’re lost, bug-brain.
我的触须知道他们的确切位置
My feelers know exactly where we are.
哦 是吗?在哪里?
Oh, yeah? Where?
嘘!等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
我感觉到什么东西 蜂鸣
I’m getting something. Bee vibes.
对不起 小伙子们 嘘 都别出声
– Excuse us, fellas. -Everybody, shh!
是 是 这附近肯定有一只蜜蜂
Yep, yep. Definitely a bee around here somewhere.
是威利吗
Is it Willi?
我们也在找一只蜜蜂 太棒了 小伙子
– We’re looking for a bee, too. -That’s great, kid,
请小声一点
A little shush, please.
天才在工作!
Genius at work!
阿尼!嘿 阿尼 看
Arnie, hey, Arnie, look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!