片名:第六感生死恋
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
拜托 拜托 别担心
Please. Please. Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
这里一团糟
It’s utter chaos around here.
我害怕时间不够
And I’m terrified that we’re running out of time.
我要求太高了吗
Am I trying to be too perfect?
– 但我希望能精致 – 我们也是
– Oh, but I want it to be so exquisite. – So do we.
但别太讲究
But we’re trying to be too exquisite.
为什么不力求做到最好呢
Why not aim for the stars?
– 早上好 – 早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
我们需要装饰一些花
We do need some answers on the flowers.
对 种鸢尾花
Yes, freesia, freesia.
种满鸢尾花 爸爸喜欢鸢尾花
Everywhere freesia. Daddy loves freesia.
早上好哈啰 嗨
Good morning. Good morning. on. Hello. Hi.
– 灯光呢 – 灯光
– Lights? – Lights.
不要太亮也别太暗
Not too bright and not too dark.
我要明亮的橙黄色
I’m looking for a saffron glow,
20年代的茶舞气氛
sort of tea dance ’20S.
如果食物是散文
If food is the prose of a party,
灯光就是诗
then lights are its poetry.
没错 如果食物是散文 灯光就是诗
It works. If food is the prose of a party, lights are its poetry.
我喜欢
I like that.
音乐是爱的食物 演奏吧 我快疯了
If music were the food of love, play on. I’m going out of my mind.
早上好 帕里什先生
Good morning, Mr. Parrish.
你觉得怎样 海伦
What do you think of all this, Helen?
一定会很美
It’s gonna be beautiful.
艾莉森说总统会来
And Allison says the President may come.
总统有比来我生日派对更重要的事
The President’s got better things to do than come to my birthday party.
有什么事
Like What?
– 爸爸 你有空吗 – 早 艾莉森
– Daddy? Do you have a minute? – Good morning, Allison.
有点忙 要进城里
Not much more. Big day in the big city.
– 有什么事吗 – 烟火 新构想
– What’s on your mind? – Fireworks. Update.
把65的数字装饰在船上
We are constructing the number 65 on the barge.
弓箭手从纽帕兹州立学院射出火箭
Archers from the State College of New Paltz will shoot flaming arrows at it.
引燃烟火
When it catches fire,
就像维京人的葬礼
it will give us the effect of a Viking funeral,
但完全不哀戚
but with none of the morbidity.
哈德逊河管理部门说为了你
The Hudson River authority says that for you,
他们会特许的
they’ll make a special dispensation.
但要支付加班费给波基普西市消防队
But, of course, there will be an overtime bill for the Poughkeepsie Fire Department.
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
好或不好
Good? No good?
艾莉森 我信任你 你决定
Allison, I trust you. This is your thing.
但是是你过生日 我不爱弓箭 我会紧张
But it’s your birthday. I hate arrows. They make me nervous.
早 爸
Good morning, Dad.
早 宝贝
Good morning, honey.
– 早 – 早
– Morning. – Morning.
你是”宝贝” 我是”艾莉森”
You’re “Honey.” I’m “Allison.”
对了 爸
Oh, Dad,
德鲁搭直升机 两分钟后就到
Drew called from the helicopter, and they’re still two minutes away.
德鲁在飞机上
Drew’s aboard?
他想要和你一起搭回城里
He wanted to ride back down with you.
你何不坐下 放轻松吃点早餐
So why don’t you sit down, relax, and get some food in that flat tummy of yours.
– 你要一起来吗 – 不
– Are you coming? – No.
你有病人要照顾我要招呼三个厨师
You’ve got patients to attend to. I’ve got three hysterical chefs,
一个喜欢松露一个讨厌
one of whom loves truffles, the other one hates truffles,
另一个则连听都没听过
and the third one doesn’t even know what truffles are.
– 我讨厌宴会 – 爸 放心
– I hate parties. – But, Daddy, calm down.
你会喜欢的 我保证
You’re gonna love it. I swear.
在地球上活了65年不是已经够了
Isn’t it enough to be on the Earth for 65 years
何必要被提醒呢
without having to be reminded of it?
不是
No.
放轻松好吗 今天你有重要的事
Will you relax? I know it’s a big deal day.
你怎么知道
How’d you know that?
德鲁说的
Drew told me.
他什么都告诉你
Does he tell you everything?
我希望是
I hope so.
你喜欢他 不是吗
You like him, don’t you?

Yep,
我想是吧
I guess so.
– 我不想干涉 但… – 那就别说
– I don’t want to interfere, but… – Then don’t.
德鲁来了
Well, here comes our boy now.
走吧
Shall we?

Okay.
嗨 美女
Hello, beautiful.
早 德鲁 谢谢赶来
Good morning, Drew. Thanks for coming up.
重要日子总要先做好准备
Well, big day. Wanted to line up a few ducks before kickoff.
有什么想法和更新吗
Any thoughts, last minute refinements, variations, anything?
想法 没有 我昨晚听到一个声音
Thoughts, no. I did hear a voice last night.
– 声音 – 睡梦中
– A voice? – In my sleep.
说什么
What’d it say?
“是的”
“Yes.”
赞同这交易
Yes to the deal?
也许是 谁知道
Maybe. Who knows?
也许只是想像的
You know how voices are.
谢谢 狄莉亚
I thank you, Delia.
走吧 狄莉亚 你的笔
Okay, let’s go. Delia, your pen.
– 嗨 比尔 你好吗 – 早 昆斯
– Hi, Bill. How you doing? – Morning, Quince.
我很好 你呢
I’m doing great, and you?
好极了
Oh, I’m great.
今天是大日子
This is it, “B-day.”
什么 抱歉
Huh? Sorry.
邦特科日 我们要搞定大约翰
Bontecou day. We’re gonna close with Big John.
比尔 你看起来好笃定
Look at you, Bill. You’re all cool as a cat.
邦特科可能紧张死了
Over at Bontecou’s, I’ll bet he’s just shitting in his pants.
记得 今晚在爸爸家开会
Remember, everybody, big meeting tonight at Daddy’s.
晚餐 你也来 德鲁
Dinner. You, too, Drew.
有很多要讨论的
We have lots of loose ends.
不会又是我的生日吧
Not my birthday again?
你只过一次65岁生日 爸
You’re only 65 once, Dad.
谢天谢地 我们走吧
Thank God. Now let’s get the day started.
记住 在爸爸家晚餐
Remember, dinner in the city at Daddy’s!
真是好笑
It’s so ridiculous.
你爱德鲁吗
Do you love Drew?
别做什么事只要停留在
No, don’t do anything. Just stay exactly where…
你爱德鲁吗
Do you love Drew?
他会开更好的价钱
He’s not gonna get a better offer than that.
你是说 像你爱妈妈
You mean, like you loved Mom?
别管我和你妈
Forget about me and Mom.
你会和他结婚吗
Are you gonna marry him?
噢 别提了
Oh, come on.
也许会
I’m probably.
我很喜欢德鲁他聪明又积极
Listen, I’m crazy about the guy. He’s smart. He’s aggressive.
他能带领帕里什通讯公♥司♥进入21世纪
He could carry Parrish Communications into the 21st century and me along with it.
那样不好吗
So, what’s wrong with that?
对我很好 我说的是你
That’s for me. I’m talking about you.
没听你提过德鲁其他的事
It’s not what you say about Drew. It’s what you don’t say.
也许你没有注意听
Maybe you’re not listening.
我有
Oh, yes, I am.
他要的全给他
Give him whatever he wants.
没有丝毫兴奋 没有激♥情♥
There’s not an ounce of excitement, not a whisper of a thrill.
这份感情平淡无味
And this relationship has all the passion of a pair of titmice.
我希望你能尽情体验
I want you to get swept away out there.
我希望你有好的感情发展我希望你
I want you to levitate. I want you to
快乐地享受你的感情生活
sing with rapture and dance like a dervish.
就这样
Oh, that’s all.
没错 我希望你过得非常开心
Yeah. Be deliriously happy,
对这件事情充满期待
or at least leave yourself open to be.
我会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!