that your intelligence unit has been accumulating…
非常详细
Very detailed, aren’t they?
太详细了
Too damn detailed, Admiral.
您知道十二月七日以前发生的事吗
Do you remember what happened just before December 7th?
日本人通过无线电发了大量的假消息
The Japanese flooded the airways with fake messages.
这次也许一样
Yes, these could be carbon copies.
华盛顿确信
Washington’s convinced that Yamamoto’s feeding this stuff to you
山本会掩饰他真正的企图
in order to cover his real intentions.
这非常可能
Very definite possibility.
但是您为什么还坚持…
Well, then, sir, how can you still insist…
我相信这个消息是可靠的
Because it’s my judgment this information is factual.
我可以肯定山本的目标就是中途岛
I am convinced Yamamoto’s target is Midway.
但如果您搞错了的话…
But if you’re wrong, Admiral,
如果您把我们的航♥空♥母舰送进日本人的圈套
if you send our carriers into a Japanese ambush,
那么整个西海岸和夏威夷将受到威胁
the entire West Coast and Hawaiian Islands will be wide open for invasion.
这一点我十分清楚
I’m fully aware of that, Captain.
您认为最可靠的办法是首先保护本土吗
You’re saying the safe play is to defend the home folks first.
请原谅 将军…这可能是上策
With respects, Admiral, it’s the smart play.
如果我们出其不意
Captain, if we surprise the enemy,
攻其不备
catch him where he doesn’t think we’ll be,
就能把他们逼退三千哩
we can drive him back 3,000 miles.
牵制住他们
And keep him pinned till we’re ready
等到我们准备好打到他们家门口去
to take him on in his own front yard.
我的任务是传达华盛顿对
Sir, my instructions were to convey Washington’s deep concern
西海岸
for the safety of the West Coast
和夏威夷群岛安全的担忧
and the Hawaiian Islands. That is if you…
华盛顿指示我在这儿抵抗敌人的进攻
Captain Maddox, is Washington ordering me
还是保护西海岸的安全
to defend against an attack here or the West Coast?
不 长官 我的任务只是给您出主意
No, sir. My orders were simply to consult.
不 长官 我没有权力来命令您做什么
No, sir, I have no such orders for you.
舰队准备出发 目的地
Commander Blake, declare a state of fleet-opposed invasion.
中途岛
Midway Island.
马上发布命令
Issue the order immediately.
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
将军 我能跟您单独谈一会儿吗
Admiral, may I see you alone a moment, sir?
请原谅 上校
Excuse me, Captain.
他妈的 您知道哈尔西是多么痛恨医院的
Damn. You know how much Bill Halsey hates hospitals.
我知道 也许不那么严重
Well, maybe it’s not that serious, sir.
如果他进了医院
If he scheduled himself to go anywhere near one,
那么事情不仅仅是严重 而且已经是生命危险了
I’m sure it’s not only damn serious, it’s probably critical.
将军 情况不好
Admiral, I got some really bad news.
今天不是个好日子
Today is the day for it.
日本人换掉了他们的J-N25密♥码♥
The Japanese changed the J-N25 code,
我就是用过这个密♥码♥了解到他们的计划
that’s the one that’s been giving us Yamamoto’s plans.
您需要多久才能破译新密♥码♥
How long will it take you to unravel their new system?
一个月 或者两个月
A month, maybe two.
长官 命令还发给舰队吗
Sir, do you still want that fleet order issued?
发 目的地 中途岛
Yes. Midway.
欢迎到达旗舰 将军
Welcome aboard your flagship, Admiral.
谢谢 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
海军少将日下 我的参谋长 青木舰长
Rear Admiral Kusaka, meet my Chief of Staff, Captain Aoki.
指挥官源田去哪儿了
And where’s Commander Genda?
他病了 将军 感冒了
He’s in sick bay, sir. Influenza.
什么时候能恢复
When does the doctor think he’ll be able resume his duties?
两三天以后
In two or three days, sir.
我不希望没有我最好的空军指挥官
I don’t like this idea of beginning this operation
而开始这个行动
without my best air commander.
还有一位病人
Sir, we have one other sickbay casualty, Commander Fuchida.
指挥官渊田得了阑尾炎
He came down with appendicitis this morning.
渊田也病了
Fuchida, too?
我们需要替补人员
We’ll need a replacement.
源田推荐了一位
Genda suggests a veteran torpedo pilot
推荐了一位经验丰富的飞行员 友永中尉
aboard the Hiryu, Lieutenant Tomonaga.
如果是源田推荐的… 那我想尽快见到他
If Genda says so, I want to see Tomonaga as soon as possible.

Yes, sir.
指挥我第一轮袭击珍珠港的渊田不能参战
Fuchida, the man who led my first air strike at Pearl Harbor, out.
制定那个方案的源田也病了
Genda, who planned it, both ill.
不幸 很不幸
Very bad luck, Kusaka, very bad luck.
无妨大局 将军 我们拿得下来
Only an inconvenience, sir. We’ll manage.
早安 长官
Good morning, sir. Lieutenant.
中尉…请跟我来
Follow me, please.
我们到了 佐仓一家就在这儿
Here we are, sir. The Sakura family.
谢谢 中尉
Yes. Thank you, Lieutenant.
出去的路我认识
I can find my own way out.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
佐仓小姐 我是嘎尔斯上校 汤姆的父亲
Miss Sakura, I’m Captain Garth, Tom’s father.
请进
Please come in.
我的父母 佐仓哲郎和定
My parents, Tetsuro and Sada Sakura.
这是嘎尔斯上校
This is Captain Garth.
幸会
How do you do?
您要单独跟我谈话吗
You want to speak to me in private, Captain.
我的父母听得懂我们说话
My parents understand.
是的…谢谢
Yes. Well, thank you.
请原谅我 如果我给您带来任何麻烦的话
If I embarrassed you in there, forgive me,
不过您应该知道 我的父母
but I wanted you to meet my parents so you could see for yourself
不会给美国造成威胁
that they’re not much of a threat to national security.
我从来也没这么想 佐仓小姐
I never really thought they would be, Miss Sakura.
我觉得你们只是赶的时候不好
I suppose it goes with the times.
那我不应该为此难过吗
And I shouldn’t be bitter?
我可没这么说
I never said that.
我是美国人
Damn it, I’m an American!
我和德裔美国人或者意裔美国人有什么区别
What makes us different from German-Americans or Italian-Americans?
因为珍珠港
Pearl Harbor, I guess.
我看了联邦调查局的文件
Look, I’ve read that FBI report.
您想问我什么就问吧
Ask me anything you want to.
好吧
All right.
您父亲常去日本领♥事♥馆♥
Your father was seen
这一切都被看到了
frequently going into the Japanese consulate.
他有些老朋友在那里
He has old friends there.
这样
I see.
您参加日本爱国组织是怎么一回事
What about these Japanese patriotic organizations you belong to?
是我父亲在我出生的时候给我报的名
My father enrolled me in those when I was born.
出于对他的尊重我没有退出 不过我从未参加任何活动
Out of respect for him I never resigned, but I wasn’t active.
明白
I see.
那些在您父母家发现的杂♥志♥是怎么回事
Those magazines they found in your parents’ apartment. What about them?
“原野新闻”杂♥志♥ 那是在怀俄明出版的
The Prairie Shimbun? Published in Wyoming.
我父亲对日本有深厚的感情
My father has deep emotional ties for Japan,
尽管如此
but even so
他把那个杂♥志♥看作可笑的宣传品
he thought it was a ridiculous propaganda sheet.
为什么他还订阅呢
Why did he subscribe?
我父亲是一个传统而正直的人
He’s a traditional and honorable man.
他欠了”原野新闻”出版商的情
He was once indebted to the man who publishes the Prairie Shimbun.
佐仓小姐 我听说您来夏威夷
Look, Miss Sakura, I understand you came to Hawaii
是为了征求父母的同意跟我儿子结婚
to ask your parents’ permission to marry my son.

Yes, I did.
您为什么不告诉联邦调查局呢
Why didn’t you tell that to the FBI?
我不愿意牵连汤姆
I didn’t want to implicate Tom.
为什么你不跟他谈话
Well, why won’t you see him?
他说他爱你 可你连见他一面都不愿意
He’s in love with you, so he tells me. You won’t even talk to him.
他不理解这些,我也不理解
He doesn’t understand. I don’t understand.
我的父母禁止我跟其他人种结婚
Because my parents have forbidden me to marry outside my race.
请您转告他
I want you to tell him for me.
这个我做不到 他不相信我
I can’t tell him that. He wouldn’t believe me in the first place.
而且我跟你谈话的事也不能让他知道
Besides, I’d just as soon he didn’t know we’d talked together.
听我说 佐仓春子 汤姆驻扎在卡尼俄西的海军航♥空♥基地
Look, Miss Sakura Haruko, Tom’s based at Kaneohe Naval Air Station.
跟他谈谈 请你这么做
Send for him, please.
你得告诉他
You have to tell him this.
你得告诉他
You have to tell him.
这个瘙痒折磨得我死去活来
Damn itching is driving me crazy!
医生就给我涂些这种乱七八糟的药膏
All those medics can do is smear this God-awful paste all over it.
你是说他们如果有胆量到你这儿来的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!