我们是为了舒适和勇气祈祷.
for comfort and, uh, and encouragement.
我认为我们能感到舒适和被鼓励着.
I think we felt comforted and encouraged.
被脚底按♥摩♥机.
By the foot spa?
And the dishwasher.
和洗碗机.
Mm-hmm.
Samaritans.
撒马利坦会. 牛津饥荒救济委员会.
Oxfam.
基♥督♥徒救助会.
Christian Aid.
看在基♥督♥份上, 不要把那些组织标上记号♥
For Christ’s sake, don’t tick them little boxes.
会跟你联♥系♥的是有同样目的的组织.
The ones about
putting you in touch
with like-minded organizations.
你会是个烦恼的男人. 我告诉你!
You’d be besieged,
man, I’m telling you.
圣徒Peter, 死于公元6♥4♥年.
Saint Peter, died AD 6♥4♥.
好了, 不要再提醒我了.
All right, don’t remind us.
这钱… 被抢劫过.
The money– it is robbed.
我知道.
I know.
钥匙之守护神, 锁和大众安全, 先生.
Patron Saint of keys, locks and general security, man.
Including up there.
在那里也是. 我在门上面.
I’m on the door.
如果它被抢劫过,它还好吗?
Is it still all right if it’s robbed?
你还能用它做善事,或者你该把它还回去?
Can you still do good with it?
Or should you give it back?
I thought it was
我想他是一个奇迹, 但他只是被抢劫了.
a miracle, but it’s just robbed.
Damian. 听着.
Damian,
listen.
One day, I was with you-know-who.
有一天,我正和,你知道的,耶酥在一起.
Jesus.
And he went up into the mountains,
他走进大山中,成千的人们紧跟着他.
and thousands of people followed him.
The police said 5,000.
警♥察♥说五千英镑,五千英镑.
5,000!
每个人都知道这个故事.
Everybody knows this story.
烤肉和鱼.
Loaves and fishes.
看, 我知道你会那样说的. 大家都那样说.
See, I knew you’d say that.
That’s what everybody says.
This yours?
这是你的?
It’s the key
是老房♥子的钥匙.
to the old house.
接合针平底玻璃杯.
Joint pin tumbler.
Engineering perfection.
Anyway, this kid comes up to us,
总之,这个孩子径直向我们走来,大概有你这么大.
about your size.
他的名字是… 不, 我忘记了.
His name was…
No, I’ve forgotten.
我有时仍然见他.
I still see him sometimes.
Anyway, he comes up with these loaves and fishes.
总之,他走过来带着烤肉和鱼.
沙丁鱼.
Sardines.
耶酥祝福了他们然后把盘子传给别人.
And Jesus blesses them
and passes the plate ’round.
Now the first person he passes it to passes it on.
然后传给一个人,就这样传下去.
他没拿任何东西.
He doesn’t take anything.
他只是一直传下去.你知道为什么吗?
He just passes it on.
Do you know why?
‘Cause he had a piece of lamb
因为他有一小块羔羊肉藏在他的包里.
hidden in his pocket.
当他在传递鱼的时候,他就偷偷地拿一点肉出来
And as he’s passing the fish,
he sneaks a bit of meat out
假装他已经在盘子中拿了肉.
and pretends he’s taking it off the plate.
你知道我正在说什么吗?
You see what I’m saying?
And the next person– exactly
下一个人也有几乎一样的故事.
the same story.
他们每个人都带了食物.
Every single bastard one
of them has their own food.
And every one of them’s keeping it quiet.
他们所有人都在保持安静.
Looking after number one.
紧盯着第一个
But as that plate went ’round with the sardines on,
但是当盘子装着沙丁鱼传来传去
他们都拿出自己的食物来开始享用.
they all got their food out
and started to share.
然后那个盘子传遍了
And that-that plate went all the way around
回到了耶酥手中
and back to Jesus,
鱼和烤肉还在里面.
and it still got the fish and the loaves in it.
我认为耶酥有一点惊讶.
And Jesus was a bit taken aback.
他说, ‘怎么了? ‘
He says…
“What happened?”
我只是说’奇迹’.
And I just said, “Miracle.”
起初我认为已经欺骗到他了.
And at first, I thought I’d fooled him.
But now I see it was a miracle.
但是现在我发现那真的是一个奇迹,他最好的奇迹中的一个.
One of his best.
But this little kid that stood up, and
但是,那个小孩子,他站立着…
那儿的每个人都只是长大.
everybody there just got bigger.
你理解我所说的吗?
Do you understand what I’m talking about?
Not really.
不是太清楚.
我在谈论你.
I’m talking about you.
现在我真的迷糊了.
Now I’m really lost.
你太用心去做了.
You’re trying too hard.
That kid– he wasn’t planning on doing a miracle.
那个孩子没有想过创造一个奇迹.
他根本没计划过任何事,即使是那顿午餐.
He wasn’t planning anything, except lunch.
看起来像是奇迹的事,有时也是非常非常简单的。
Something that looks like a miracle turns out
to be dead simple.
But what am I gonna do with all this?
但我要用所有这些做些什么?
我只是想要干点好的.
I just want to be good.
Look, I can’t say too much about this
我不能说太多关于这个的事
because of that whole free will thing, right?
因为那所谓的自♥由♥意志.
对吗?
But…
但是…
see this key?
看这把钥匙? 把它放好. 好吗?
Keep it safe, all right?
我还要上去说一句话…
And I’ll have a word upstairs…
看看是否还有人也在关心你的事.
see if can get somebody on your case more permanent.
* Hark! How the bells, sweet silver bells… *
离E-day还有三天, 我的真爱告诉我.
With three days left to E-day, my true love said to me…
换掉你的零钱或者捐赠给慈善机构.
Convert your change or donate to charity.
Huummmmm, 妙极了.
Mm. Marvelous.
只剩下三天就是E-day了.
There are just three days left to E-day.
记住你银行帐户中的钱已经被兑换过了.
Remember the money in your bank account
has already been converted.
The easiest way to change any cash you have
你兑换现金最容易的方式是
把钱存进你的帐户.
is to pay it into your account.
在存储的时候, 英镑会兑换成欧元.
Sterling becomes euros the moment it’s paid in.
如果你还没有帐户,为什么不现在就开一个呢?
And if you don’t have an account,
why not open one today?
我能帮你忙吗?
WOMAN: Can I help you all?
我们想开一个银行帐户.
We’d like to open a bank account.
– 你跟父母来的? – 不.
Is your mum and dad with you?
No. Well,
我需要一个成人的签名. 我需要证据来证明你是谁.
I need an adult signature.
I need proof of who you are.
噢,我们想过那个了, 通行证.
Oh, I’ve got that.
Leisure pass.
I’m afraid you’re gonna have to ask your mum to come in.
恐怕你必须得让你妈妈来.
This isn’t enough.
这还不够, 让你妈妈来.
Just ask your mum to come in.
– 我们不能. – 为什么?
We can’t.
Why not?
Our mum’s dead.
我们妈妈死了.
There’s two free euros in here.
里面有两个欧元了,
And you can keep the rest of your money in it.
你可以把你的钱放进去.
It’s the best I can do.
我只能做这些了.
( sighs )
I told you we should have bought a house.
我告诉你. 我们应该买♥♥一个房♥子的.
Right. If we can’t hide it, at least we can spend it.
好的,如果我们不能把它藏起来, 至少能花掉.
( sirens blaring, horns honking )
( phone ringing )
DAMIAN: Hello?
– 你好. – 那真的是实在的.
ANTHONY: Now, that is quality.
太惊人了. 我能看见你. 你能看见我吗?
That is amazing. I can see you.
Can you see me?
是的.
Yeah.
不是这儿, 在那里.
Not here, on there.
Not as well.
也能.
I can see you in mine.
我能看见你. 太奇妙了.
This is fantastic.
Anthony,
Anthony.
why don’t we give the money to the lady with the bank?
为什么我们不把钱给那个带着箱子的女士呢?
那不是我们的,并且我们永远不会花光它的.
It’s not ours, and we’re never gonna spend it all.
She could do good with it.
用它她可以做好事.
We just gave her
我们只是给了她一些,但是看看它带来的麻烦.
a grand and look at the trouble it caused.
And if we gave her 200, we’ll end up in jail.
如果我们给她200我们就得要在监狱里过一辈子了.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!