Ball! Yah!
你们竟敢背叛我
How dare you?
斯嘉丽
Scarlet.
别跟我套近乎 你们这群叛徒
Don’t you Scarlet me. You backstabbing little traitors!
用赫布的发明偷走了我的皇冠
Using Herb’s inventions to steal my crown!
不瞒你说 我觉得自己被利用了
I feel used, not going to lie.
你偷走了我的梦想
You stole my dream.
我本该统治英格兰
I was going to conquer England some day.
原本会有一场盛大的加冕仪式
There was going to be a coronation.
我将会正式成为女王
And I was going to be made queen.
每一刻都计划好了
Every moment was planned.
我会穿上件金光闪闪的礼服
I would wear a dress so sparkly and glowed.
之前质疑过我的任何人
And everyone whoever doubted me,
都会亲眼目睹 然后痛哭流涕
would be watching and they would be crying.
我将成为高贵典雅的代名词
I was going to be the picture of elegance and class!
却被你们几个不值一提的东西给毁了
And you pinheads screwed it up!
不 不 皇冠 给你
No no no. The crown, for you.
不不不 鲍勃国王
No, no no. King Bob.
你不能直接弃位
You cannot just abdicate the throne.
谁找来个老古董
Who invited the square?
你也绝对不能直接把王位给这个女人
And you definitely cannot just give the job to this woman.
法律规定的
There are laws.
法律 什么法律
Laws? What laws?
我要让位给斯嘉丽·杀人狂
I give in to Scarlet Overkill.
鲍勃国王正式修改了法律
King Bob has official changed the law.
为让斯嘉丽·杀人狂
Clearing the way for Scarlet
当上英国女王扫清障碍
Overkill to be crowned Queen of England,
她将在历史悠久的威斯敏斯特教堂加冕
She will be coronated at London’s historic Westminster Abbey.
要不是我很有礼貌
If I’m wasn’t so polite,
我会说这一举动意味着整个国家的灭亡
I say this spells certain doom for the country,
乃至世界末日
if not, the world.
但我很彬彬有礼 所以就不多说了
But, I’m so very polite, that I shall keep my mouth shut.
到说真的 现在有大♥麻♥烦了
But, seriously, we are all in big trouble.
-斯嘉丽 -杀人狂女士
– Scarlet. – Ms. Overkill.
我没时间回答问题
I don’t have time to answer any questions.
我只想感谢小黄人们
I’m just want to thank the minions for
为我赴汤蹈火
going above and beyond the call of duty.
你们三个金灿灿胶囊型的创造奇迹的人
You are 3 tiny golden pill shaped miracle workers.
你们不光偷走了英格兰 还有我的心
And you have stolen not just England, but my heart.
-斯嘉丽 这里 -这里
– Scarlet, over here. – Over here.
给她看小伙伴们
Show her, the buddies.
什么
Pardon Me?
可真多呢
Wow, so many. ,
真好
Good for you,
好了 你们会得到你们应得的
Well. You’ll all get what you deserved.
继续走 继续走
Go ahead. Go ahead.
不好
Buttocks.
我不想让你们有所误解
I don’t want you to take this the wrong way.
但我恨你们
But I hate you.
我以为我能原谅你们的所作所为
I thought I could get over what you did.
但我深感背叛
But I feel so betrayed.
我想 我们可能得绝交了
I think, yes, I think we’re gonna have to break up.
不是你们的错
And it’s not you.
不对 等等
Oh wait, hold on.
是你们的错 绝对的
It is you. It’s a 100% you.
不行
Huh. No no.
放轻松 小黄人们 完全放松
So get comfortable, Minions. Get real real comfortable.
因为这将是你们
Because this is where you’re going to spend
不值一提的性命终结的地方
the rest of your worthless little lives.
好了 干活啦
Alright, let’s do this.
快看 是赫布
Look. Look, it’s Herb.
你们所说的帅哥赫布是谁 我叫本布
Who’s this handsome Herb fellow? No, My name is Blerb.
我是地牢大♥师♥
I’m a-a dungeon master.
准备受刑吧
Prepared for torture which I do.
好了 准备好了吗
Alright, are we comfy?
反正也没关系 因为这是酷刑
Doesn’t matter. This is TORTURE!
有感觉吗
anything?
没感觉 亲爱的
No no. My sunshine.
比我想象中要难呢 下个刑具
Wow, harder than I thought. Next machine.
欢迎来到上吊镇 全镇人口只有你
Oh, welcome to hang town. POPULATION: You.
别闹了 太不专业了
Cut it out. This is really unprofessional.
地牢里别傻笑
No laughing in the dungeon.
我要看到痛苦的眼泪和喊叫
I want to see tears and I want to hear screams.
不然我就会 等等
Or I’m going to get… Wait. Hey.
我有个超赞主意
Eww, I’ve got a groovy idea.
看这里
Look at this.
喂 未来的赫布国王
Hello, the future King Herb Overkill.
请上楼为加冕仪式做准备了
Please come upstairs to prepare for the coronation.
但愿你们今天吸取教训了
Well, I hope you learn your lesson for today.
还有 一直都是我 赫布
And by the way, it was me, Herb, the whole time.
我才不认识什么本布
I don’t even know anyone named Blerb.
还有几个小时我就要成为英格兰女王了
I am hours away from becoming the Queen of England.
我知道 超有趣的
I know, it’s a gas.
-终于能得到我的皇冠了 -是啊
– I will finally get my crown. – Yeah.
我梦寐以求的皇冠
It’s all I ever wanted.
我会超开心的
I’m going to be so happy.
但我先问你一下 法布里斯
But, let me ask you something, Fabrice.
这个 跟这个 看着一样吗
Does that, look like this to you?
杀人狂夫人
Mrs. Overkill.
画上的头发就是俩波浪线而已
The hair in that picture is just 2 wavy lines.
怎样 你是什么艺术评论家吗
Oh. So what now, you’re an art critic?
我五岁的时候画的这个
I drew that when I was 5 years old.
给我滚
Get out of my sight.
拜拜法布里斯
Bye, Fabrice!
我喜欢他 他挺有趣的
I liked him, he was fun.
你觉得裙子如何
So, what do you think of the dress?
美极了
Oh, it’s so beautiful,
还很时髦前卫 很有华伦天奴的范
so fashion forward, so Valentino.
心形的领口造型代表你是我的甜心
Oh. The sweetheart neckline because you’re my sweetheart.
鲜艳的颜色和束腰
The high colored and cinch waist
显得更为精简浪漫
reflect a simpler more valentine.
和塔夫绸混纺制♥作♥
The material is a blend of taffeta
高密度身体护甲
and high density body armor.
全副武装
Fully armed and loaded.
等他们亮起来 就是核武器
And they glow. That’s nuclear.
好 还有一件事
Nice. Just one more thing to do.
公开露面得漂亮点才行
Got to look good for the public.
-帮个忙 -荣幸至极
– Do you mind? – My pleasure.
紧一点 亲爱的 我能受得住
A little tighter, sweetie. Come on, I can take it.
紧一点点
A little tighter.
再紧点
Tighter.
腰得细才行
Must have tiny waist.
能行 能行
Seems to work. Seems to work.
我的脚没知觉了
Losing feeling in my legs.
很好 紧点 紧点 再紧点
Perfect. Tight, tight, tight, tight.
鲍勃 斯图尔特
Bob, Stuart.
帮我
Help me.
抬 抬 抬
Lift up. Lift up.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me!
卡尔纳比街 大本钟 炸鱼薯条
你好呀
Hello.
天佑女王
节哀顺变
凯文 快看 送给斯嘉丽
Hey, hey, Kevin. Look. For Scarlet.
对不起 斯嘉丽
对不起 斯嘉丽
Sorry, Scarlet.
阿比路 下水道
斯嘉丽 我爱你
I love you, Scarlet!
女王挥手 女王挥手 女王挥挥手
Queen wave. Queen wave. Queen waving.
我好激动 太完美了
I’m so-so excited. This is perfect.
大家都满脸笑容
Everyone looks so nice.
你真是太可爱了
You’re just adorable.
太好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!